kreedz is dying

Started by ~krater~
20/05/2013 12:09
Page 5 of 5
flywee07/06/2013 12:14(edited 07/06/2013 12:14)

Did anyone read my post? How would a game die if there has been stuff that gets updated and that we still use today - it's the same theory behind a game, same theory behind football if people want to keep it alive, well such like ads, updates and so on, there's no way it's gonna die, things can always live, seems just as you guys have a depression of some sort, but it's insane that the game still has norm activity, seeing how many games gets released under the same title.

Miles07/06/2013 14:06

Originally posted by SilverNinja
I think the main reason KZ is dying is because NAPZ got banned. Ever since then, kids have lost interest in the site since they can't watch his legendary demos anymore. :(

Michael Collins07/06/2013 14:22(edited 07/06/2013 14:25)

Originally posted by flywee
Did anyone read my post? How would a game die if there has been stuff that gets updated and that we still use today - it's the same theory behind a game, same theory behind football if people want to keep it alive, well such like ads, updates and so on, there's no way it's gonna die, things can always live, seems just as you guys have a depression of some sort, but it's insane that the game still has norm activity, seeing how many games gets released under the same title.


Don't you see, upcoming generations are less interested into this game, they are more interested into games like bf, cod:mw, lol, dota2 since it's something new, something fresh. Cs 1.6 as a game reached limit long time ago and time of bright for this game are way behind, same goes to kz. KZmod might fix something but it's going to take a long time. And yes, don't compare football with pc game, football has changed a lot since the very first time of it, like rules, style of playing and now football is big part of commercial, advertising and in some places part of political jobs. Try to compare football from late of 1950's, when Puskas used to play and this one we are watching on TV nowadays. Yes, it's a big difference. Football would not survive without changes and stuff that will make game more interesting. And pc game can only be changed once, maybe twice and next time people got bored of it...




prad07/06/2013 21:12(edited 07/06/2013 21:29)

Originally posted by fizik
Originally posted by prad
Originally posted by fizik
im sorry to say but prad,your post was completely overdone


It's ok, everyone has their own views on things. It is the perspective that defines an individual's approach to it.


Well I just didn't like the way you expressed your opinion. You made it sound so dramatic by repeating things.


It's sad that you didn't get the point of my post, and you only thought that I was repeating unnecessary things and was making it dramatic.

I was not. Had you replaced the names in my post with events, you would have known what I meant; but I guess you didn't do it, so I would explain it to you.

----

shNz is killer and we all love him, but the only guy who could give him a competition is banned. I guess he had enough of punishments, and very soon if he stays banned for some time more he gonna get tired and quit kz soon so there's gonna be no one who could provide the kz scenario with some tough competition.

The pro challenge was one of the most awesome things that we had in XJ and we have no chance of having it anytime soon. Why? I think lot's of pros would be ready for it if some one takes the initiative of hosting it, like chrizZo did years ago. Xj would benefit from it and this is a sure thing to bring the life blood back in XJ.

A tournament map get's destroyed by a 18 sec sc. Really? Was that map even properly checked? I am talking about bkm_tbt_LondonStation here, and we all know what heppend with that. Think about the mapper's frustration now, we could release a edited version of it, if that's even possible.

I remember a friendly admin and a good friend of mine posting on the kafds thread started by shNz that "you love trollers? i am sure i don't."

Why do we have to bother whether he was a troller or not? He was a successful person in his life or not?
He helped XJ, that's what mattered.
He helped newbies, that's what mattered.
It's by helping newbies, and bringing in new blood into XJ, that we can help XJ, and everyone knows that. I don't know what was such a heinous crime done by him, that he had to stay banned for such a long time. A community thrives on forums, and a guy like that brings in a lot of forum activities. I am sure a lot of guys would have also improved their English from him, but anyway, I guess it's always the final one's call, and our writings always go unnoticed.

---

(I repeat again, I have no intention of hurting my friends. But we all make mistakes, and it's by amending our mistakes only that we set things right.)

prad07/06/2013 22:26

Originally posted by CanadaNumberOne
Your posts are as unattractive and aesthetically unpleasing as your avatar, drama queen.


Resorting to humor and rebuke by referring to someone's dp in the internet world?
Haha.
Pretty smart of you.

Anyway.
Have fun staying with "yes man" audience.

propanelj record holder07/06/2013 23:17

Originally posted by CanadaNumberOne
I am probably micke with 100 bans from before

wut

fizik08/06/2013 12:08

Originally posted by prad
Originally posted by fizik
Originally posted by prad
Originally posted by fizik
im sorry to say but prad,your post was completely overdone


It's ok, everyone has their own views on things. It is the perspective that defines an individual's approach to it.


Well I just didn't like the way you expressed your opinion. You made it sound so dramatic by repeating things.


It's sad that you didn't get the point of my post, and you only thought that I was repeating unnecessary things and was making it dramatic.

I was not. Had you replaced the names in my post with events, you would have known what I meant; but I guess you didn't do it, so I would explain it to you.


I see all the events you mentioned as natural. People come and go,that would've happened in any game,sports or in life in general. And I think that even if kafds can write a 100 page essay about XJ and NAPZ could keep fighting with shNz or chrizZo could've kept working with XJ. But in the end,it's all just coming down to the fact that this is just a game - of course kkz would get tired one day,of course moviemaking style would change (but yeah you could still make movies like back then) and yeah,demoreleases are not getting much more interesting simply because after so many years we are coming closer to the point where demos can't be improved anymore. I hate the fact that 70% of the demos are just 0,xx times improved after all but what you gonna do.

zMÃŽGH14/08/2013 15:29

Originally posted by Zippow
yes we need more zippow pls


Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.