who do u hate?

Started by In[10]sE
02/08/2007 17:53
Read-Only
Page 2 of 7
ve[r]itas03/08/2007 03:25

i hate aL- cuz his computer is bad & hes bad :|
[ Edited 08/03/07 - 03:25:51 ]

Dogos^03/08/2007 04:09

i hate tarGet for not submiting more demos =P
nah i think only the spamers...

Hanniball03/08/2007 08:25

i hate ve[r]itas for hating aL- because his computer is bad & hes bad

jumperaa03/08/2007 08:33

i hate target for cheating in the past

pleeve03/08/2007 10:08

I truly from the bottom of my heart hate SSJGoku, because he cheated all the Latvian kz community several times and also hes a little bit stupid in the head. THX FOR THIS THREAD
[ Edited 08/03/07 - 10:08:52 ]

ve[r]itas03/08/2007 10:38

i hate Hanniball because he hates me :( peace?

ichirou03/08/2007 12:26

I hate Hanniball for hating ve[r]itas for hating aL- because he and his computer is bad.

Mehz03/08/2007 12:58

I hate ichirou for hating Hanniball for hating ve[r]itas for hating aL- because he and his computer is bad :(

[ Edited 08/03/07 - 12:59:06 ]

NiconeN03/08/2007 13:01

I hate playg|silver- for being such a retard, and I also hate Jann!K for having too big ego compared to his skills :D

AND let's not forget soul|ftw for being such an emo :XD my darlin' <3

KNiFEAR03/08/2007 13:16

I hate sbzvln for always starting such unneccesary family fights...always! and ofc soul|ftw is a very hated person...and omilo cause he thinks he's gangsta and tarGet for just dissapearing 24/7, no1 knows if ur dead if u dont tell us when u r gonna have ur "kz-crisises" or watever u do:D

theL0w^03/08/2007 14:29

Thx In[10]sE :D I love you, too

Yes i hate the "omg old sc, old, old ffs"-guys either

Don't really know who else I hate :/ Will edit later

BooLiSH


Haha BooLiSH, i love you too xD
I hate itself too xD

trb03/08/2007 15:26

i hate ichirou for hating Hanniball for hating ve[r]itas for hating aL- because he and his computer is bad.


ontopic:
there are many persons which I don't like
there are many persons which don't like me
there are many persons which I like
there are many persons which likes me

But anyway i don't post them here.
when i have a problem with a person then i can say this directly (or "directly" in qry to him/her when its a virtual-life person) and not indirectly over a forum :S
[ Edited 08/03/07 - 15:27:53 ]

.FLIPSYDE03/08/2007 16:02

...
ontopic:
there are many persons which I don't like
there are many persons which don't like me
there are many persons which I like
there are many persons which likes me
....

TROUbl3m4k3R


persons which?! ouch!! xD
persons which likes?! double-ouch! :D


ppL i hate:
- turkish gangster player with sony walkman cellphones
- turkish bitches who think they're sexy with 120kg+
- ppL who discriminate others just because of looking different or listening to different music..

yepyepyep... :)

trb03/08/2007 16:42

:DD

pRopaaNS mapper03/08/2007 16:49

I hate flipsyde because i hate him avatar! Stupid iimo! :mad: :D
p.s. i lie, i hate only ... emmm... :E
[ Edited 08/03/07 - 16:52:26 ]

radon mapper Tournament #303/08/2007 16:53

i hate all the people who thinks they are better than everyone else... and ye, theres many :/

.FLIPSYDE03/08/2007 17:00

i hate all the people who thinks they are better than everyone else... and ye, theres many :/

radon


yep, sadly...

pRopaaNS mapper03/08/2007 17:05

For example? Too many that tell all persons? :P
p.s. i`m n00b!

colix mapper03/08/2007 19:06

i hate radon cuz he is so damn good mapper :/
i hate myself cuz im not :D
i hate as stinnz said b4 me the xtremebot, cuz it doesnt let ppl to send links to eachother, and always bans ppl for 10 mins etc ..
i hate spammers,
i hate ppl who dont read the fucking topic
i hate nazi & hitler fans :D
thats all imo :D

AverageFreak03/08/2007 19:58

I hate level 70 hordes that may attack like level 40 players...


(i suppose now someone hates me for playing wow :D )

Page 2 of 7