who do u hate?

Started by In[10]sE
02/08/2007 17:53
Read-Only
Page 4 of 7
Fact or Fiction04/08/2007 23:23

<3 no haters ;) only love !

.FLIPSYDE04/08/2007 23:43

i hate you Fact Or Fiction. You Hippie!

dqx05/08/2007 01:11

I luve everybody !

dEMolite mapper05/08/2007 01:56

sE]yes ur absolutely right demolite, but building constructive criticism is one thing and just criticism is another thing.

In[10

yep you are right,too ;)

Bibo05/08/2007 02:00

i hate the 3rd page, theres nothing interesting

1337ard05/08/2007 03:21

i hate bibo for hating the third page, even though MY COMMENT is on the third page, 3rd page is liek teh bestest page evar, get it, bibo? capiche?

Mr.Jumper06/08/2007 02:01

i hate my EX girlfriend !!!

SnOOOpY06/08/2007 04:52

I hate And1ty , stupid kid ... :/

In[10]sE06/08/2007 04:57

sE]who do u hate the most on this community and why? :E

In[10


Mr.Jumper is ur gf from this community?

Volsfootball06/08/2007 07:34

4 pages of hate, i love this community :P

reinis606/08/2007 10:03

I truly from the bottom of my heart hate SSJGoku, because he cheated all the Latvian kz community several times and also hes a little bit stupid in the head. THX FOR THIS THREAD

pleeve


In this case i made a come back for 2 mins. i agree full with you ! i hate him also. Not for cheating just for beeing so stupid. :D

DHT- Tournament #106/08/2007 13:29

Not in a particular order except the first:

1. SSJGoku for licking my ass when I recorded demos and then acting retarded when I start loosing my rec(s). Also for licking other pros which is soooo gay.

2. bkZ|stask0 for spamming me.

3. In[10]sE for acting retarded (Yes, you do often.)

4. MinnoW, because he's from Russia ;) (Vodka Warrior) But he's actually funny sometimes.

5. bl00d_d00d for hunting post(s) in forum, atleast he did.

6. ScooteR for being a retard that lies about everything and acting cool and doing statements that he took from the air, creating false rumours.

7. soul|ftw because he's from England :D

8. All the c-arg members that are adding me to msn all the time. Guess that's my own fault though, having my msn @ profile :o

9. All cheaters.

10. quicker aka fr0xzy for not showing up @ our appointment.

11. last and not least, sbzvln. reason: He begged me to add him in this list ;D

12. Flibo for acting retarded. :)

13. NiconeN for sending me emo songs and for cutting himself, joke aside <3333333

peace





[ Edited 08/06/07 - 13:53:55 ]

SnOOOpY06/08/2007 13:41

DHT hate all jumpers :/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/08/2007 13:44

DHT hate all jumpers :/

SnOOOpY


Except me =)

DHT- Tournament #106/08/2007 13:57

DHT hate all jumpers :/

SnOOOpY


I could have like 50 names, but I'm to lazy to write all..

Pulsar!06/08/2007 14:13

<3 no haters ;) only love !

Fact or Fiction

+1

Pf0llz0r mapper06/08/2007 14:17

I hate DHT- for not hating me

Mr.Jumper06/08/2007 20:18

nah In[10]sE my EX girlfriend isnt from this community ... Usually i have girlfriends in my real life and not in the web :D

soul v2.0 mapper06/08/2007 21:14

People from the internet are real, too!!

I also hate the people who only join a server to use /ljstats and lj on the ground, and people who only join to spec! Annoying!

In[10]sE06/08/2007 22:13

thx DHT- <3 :X

Page 4 of 7