who do u hate?

Started by In[10]sE
02/08/2007 17:53
Read-Only
Page 6 of 7
electron07/08/2007 14:34

I'm am smrt, Pf0llz0r loves me =D

Pf0llz0r mapper07/08/2007 14:53

ye you are so smart u cant even spell it :D

Ye one more thing I hate:

When people are lying about there skill and wont change there mind even if u prove that they are wrong (like when I played with a "friend" yesterday he said "I made 252 on first try, I only wanted to test and I made it" ffs he cant even do 240 with scout, so I told him that u couldnt have done 252 but he still said that he made it, one more thing, he dont know how to prestrafe

BooLiSH07/08/2007 15:26



***- Greeting friends when there are a demo-release even if the demo sucks (like ndR said)

What do you mean^^?


***- People who dont use there head and ask stupid questions in the chatbox, like where do I find "kz_j2s_nighcanyon", if they took 20sek of there time to look @ the left side they will find the search wich will give u the map faster than waiting for an answer.

Ye that stupid fo sho...but tbh i dunno where to find nighcanyon either...(stupid joke i know^^)


Pf0llz0r

puppetz mapper07/08/2007 17:03

Originally posted by Pf0llz0r
***- Greeting friends when there are a demo-release even if the demo sucks (like ndR said)

What do you mean^^?


***- People who dont use there head and ask stupid questions in the chatbox, like where do I find "kz_j2s_nighcanyon", if they took 20sek of there time to look @ the left side they will find the search wich will give u the map faster than waiting for an answer.

Ye that stupid fo sho...but tbh i dunno where to find nighcanyon either...(stupid joke i know^^)


BooLiSH


Omg, ffs. Why is so small font allowed? My eyeeeeeeees. >_<

BooLiSH07/08/2007 17:04


Omg, ffs. Why is so small font allowed? My eyeeeeeeees. >_<

PuppetZ^


you can't read this :o

puppetz mapper07/08/2007 17:12

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Omg, ffs. Why is so small font allowed? My eyeeeeeeees. >_<

BooLiSH


you can't read this :o


Sure I can, but not that very tiny text in your upper post.

soul v2.0 mapper07/08/2007 17:16

I'm not homophobe at all, gay people don't disturb me. But Xtreme Jumps is NOT a meeting website.

ndR


I don't know why you say that when you're trying to meet as many Chinese jumpers as possible and you met your girlfriend on here :D

puppetz mapper07/08/2007 17:27


***- People complaning about map-releases like (that is bad etc etc) Make ur own maps if u cant say something good about the maps thats being released, it takes time to make a map and the mapper is probably not able to make the map better with the skills he had when he submitted it if there are bugs/errors in them.

Pf0llz0r

i hate the guys which takes the mapping critisem personaly

dEMolite


...

Ofc. you didn't give that many examples, so I'm not sure exactly what kinda comments you hate.. But people have their full right to hate/dislike(ndR-style :P)/whatever to e.g. new maps, though they maybe can't do it better themselves. Saying that "Do it better yourself then!" is like 5th grade talk.

Simplicity07/08/2007 23:39

HAHA soul i was going to say that but i didin't hehe.

I hate, like ndr said, people that think they can lj good are good at KZ!

Fact or Fiction08/08/2007 01:21

i hate you Fact Or Fiction. You Hippie!

flipsyde`

I was Hippie few months ago.

btw don't sow despite. give us more love :)) <3

stinnZ mapper08/08/2007 03:42

die hippie die !

drewbie mapper08/08/2007 05:36

some1 needs to make a love thread!! :X:X

-And1-08/08/2007 22:19

steel-HERO !!!! suck it

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/08/2007 22:24

I hate spammers and idiots.

Hello sbzvln and DHT- !

"I dislike DHT for being so arrogant. I mean like, the idea of a nasty 15-year-old-kid behind the computer acting like he's the king makes me soooo mad. No matter what you've accomplished in the means of jumping, I'm talking to you as an internet user to an internet user. Just stop being such a negativist person. Pay some respect to the older ones, and don't react so harsh."

Zomg über true >:)
[ Edited 08/08/07 - 22:27:35 ]

sbzvln Tournament #208/08/2007 22:50

says a 12 year old kiddy with a big mouth
[ Edited 08/08/07 - 22:50:55 ]

DHT- Tournament #108/08/2007 22:53

Haha, shutup? Will you? You're as old as I am and you behave even more retarded @ iRC. Just look how you write sometimes? I'm arrogant to retarded people and to people that is arrogant to me? Kinda lame style, isn't it? But I don't care what you think about my way to chat with people/treat people. I'm waiting for you to pwn all my bhop combos as you said you could do since you said that you're so damn good kzer. And this is getting so much offtopic.

This thread is stupid, too! Because this creates war(s). OMG!
[ Edited 08/08/07 - 22:53:49 ]

sbzvln Tournament #208/08/2007 22:57

word to that!

NiconeN08/08/2007 23:06

Ppl just look at yourselves =D, you don't know a shit about each other in real life and you can say that you hate them =D

go on XJ !

rinkon mapper08/08/2007 23:34

wow you're 12 DHT-? you look much older :D
[ Edited 08/08/07 - 23:34:45 ]

BooLiSH08/08/2007 23:38

I hate NiconeN! [*J0ke*]

DHT i don't hate you, but sometimes the things you say sound really...dumb^^

Page 6 of 7