who do u hate?
8. All the c-arg members that are adding me to msn all the time. Guess that's my own fault though, having my msn @ profile :o
i dont have you on my msn. you are so...mmm cant remember the word. just remembers when i add you to my msn cos igna told me to add you cos the move that you and he going to make that time, and you tellme "and you?, who are you?". dam! that was so stupid of your part!, obviously you read my nick one time on the forum! you dont need to say that!. anyways, i delete you. maybe you crictizise the others but you dont see your own mystakes! dont get ungry, just look it like something positive.
and you tellme "and you?, who are you?". dam! that was so stupid of your part!, obviously you read my nick one time on the forum!
Even tho you might've had your "real" nick on MSN... This made me remember that I hate people that changes their "friends" nick on steam all the time :)
I've asked sbzvln and some other like 10-20 times "Who are you?" :D
(mostly sbzvln tho, he changes 5times a week :D)
I don't hate, I just dislike :D
I dislike newcommers (or recent persons in the community) who believe they are the kings in here.
People who say "<3" or gay things all the time (chatbox, IRC, in-game)
People who spam forums and chatbox with fucking bullshits and useless things.
People who are "afraid" to talk to you only because they think they will disturb you.
Good jumpers who treat newcommers like shit, only because they are newcommers...
People who only "gratz" their friends in a new demo release even this friend made the shitiest demo ever.
People who think that a good performer (Longjump, CountJump, Bhop Longjump) is a good jumper.
I think that's all =)
ndR's a homophobe!
I'm not homophobe at all, gay people don't disturb me. But Xtreme Jumps is NOT a meeting website.
[ Edited 08/07/07 - 04:18:23 ]
mh i think we can close this thread now because ndR said the most for all the peeps out there ;)
ndR <3
I don't hate, I just dislike :D
People who say "<3" or gay things all the time (chatbox, IRC, in-game)
ndR <3
PWNT! LOL!! :]
Originally posted by DHT-8. All the c-arg members that are adding me to msn all the time. Guess that's my own fault though, having my msn @ profile :o
i dont have you on my msn. you are so...mmm cant remember the word. just remembers when i add you to my msn cos igna told me to add you cos the move that you and he going to make that time, and you tellme "and you?, who are you?". dam! that was so stupid of your part!, obviously you read my nick one time on the forum! you dont need to say that!. anyways, i delete you. maybe you crictizise the others but you dont see your own mystakes! dont get ungry, just look it like something positive.
Could you PLEASE think a little before writing such dumb statements? I mean those IDIOTS that's annoying and very dumb and just disturbing me, did I say _YOUR_ name in the list? The persons I hate from c-arg know who they are, because I've said to them: You're annoying, getaway etc. Blocked them and deleted. I did that to you also, unfortunately, because I found you very annoying. There's nothing to cry about. Right now, I'm thinking of adding you to the list, too. But that will make you cry even more, wouldn't it?
peace
[ Edited 08/07/07 - 09:29:56 ]
Originally posted by ndRI don't hate, I just dislike :D
People who say "<3" or gay things all the time (chatbox, IRC, in-game)
ndR <3
PWNT! LOL!! :]
.... no offense, but i'm pretty sure everything ndR said was directed at people like you aL-
:rolleyes:
rinkon I'll kill you! :[
Originally posted by ThedyOriginally posted by DHT-8. All the c-arg members that are adding me to msn all the time. Guess that's my own fault though, having my msn @ profile :o
i dont have you on my msn. you are so...mmm cant remember the word. just remembers when i add you to my msn cos igna told me to add you cos the move that you and he going to make that time, and you tellme "and you?, who are you?". dam! that was so stupid of your part!, obviously you read my nick one time on the forum! you dont need to say that!. anyways, i delete you. maybe you crictizise the others but you dont see your own mystakes! dont get ungry, just look it like something positive.
Could you PLEASE think a little before writing such dumb statements? I mean those IDIOTS that's annoying and very dumb and just disturbing me, did I say _YOUR_ name in the list? The persons I hate from c-arg know who they are, because I've said to them: You're annoying, getaway etc. Blocked them and deleted. I did that to you also, unfortunately, because I found you very annoying. There's nothing to cry about. Right now, I'm thinking of adding you to the list, too. But that will make you cry even more, wouldn't it?
peace
U have me, isnt that enought ?? :D
I dislike DHT for being so arrogant. I mean like, the idea of a nasty 15-year-old-kid behind the computer acting like he's the king makes me soooo mad. No matter what you've accomplished in the means of jumping, I'm talking to you as an internet user to an internet user. Just stop being such a negativist person. Pay some respect to the older ones, and don't react so harsh.
ndR only dislikes cstrike people. aren't there any rL things you hate? :O
Good jumpers who treat newcommers like shit, only because they are newcommers...
very good one.. <3
I believed you all were talking about XJ community, flipsyde :)
Maybe you want me to say what I dislike in real life? :DDDD
hm dno, maybe i got it wrong, coz when i read this thread, i', the only one who says what he dislikes in rL... :D
so actually i think there's no need to (but sure you can) ;D
Better not hehe ^^
Otherwise you all will want to commit suicide ;O
emo-fag-community :O
Well dunno if I rly hate anyone in the community but there are some things I hate
***- People who join and spam the chatbox in different languages (the whole page is in english and everyone is talking english, how hard can it be to understand)
***- Greeting friends when there are a demo-release even if the demo sucks (like ndR said)
***- People who write in old-dead threads just to get a higher forum-post count.
***- People complaning about map-releases like (that is bad etc etc) Make ur own maps if u cant say something good about the maps thats being released, it takes time to make a map and the mapper is probably not able to make the map better with the skills he had when he submitted it if there are bugs/errors in them.
***- People who dont use there head and ask stupid questions in the chatbox, like where do I find "kz_j2s_nighcanyon", if they took 20sek of there time to look @ the left side they will find the search wich will give u the map faster than waiting for an answer.
***- And last, those anoying "3/20 demos have been uploaded so far. " The admins will release the demos when they feel like it, and if u want to see how many demos that have been submitted u can check it urself instead of typing it in the chatbox.
pf0llzor
So basically you hate stupid people \(x_X) /
[ Edited 08/07/07 - 13:46:10 ]
pf0llzor
So basically you hate stupid people \(x_X) /
yepp =D