who do u hate?

Started by In[10]sE
02/08/2007 17:53
Read-Only
Page 3 of 7
trb03/08/2007 20:35

i hate bl00d_d00d for playing wow :D





<33

Defari03/08/2007 22:31

I love the haters <3

.FLIPSYDE03/08/2007 22:32

i hate bl00d_d00d for playing wow :D





<33

TROUbl3m4k3R


word!

Mehz03/08/2007 23:37

i hate flipsyde for being member no. 28976

electron04/08/2007 00:20

Ii hate T3d!

Whenever i watch his demo, i think i can do kzno_xtremeblock in 2:03. Which i obviously can't. It sucks :-(

stinnZ mapper04/08/2007 01:59

If you have got your self into a hole, then stop digging !

soul v2.0 mapper04/08/2007 02:36

No, keep digging, you might reach China then become uber good at kz!

Mehz04/08/2007 11:51

No, keep digging, you might reach China then become uber good at kz!

soul|ftw


LoLuMaD!

i hate myself for just saying that.

pleeve04/08/2007 12:27

I hate Mehz for the sparta avatar

Mehz04/08/2007 12:48

i hate pleeve cus my avatar owns his avatar.

pleeve04/08/2007 12:59

My avatar is the death himself so it cant be owned by sparta rofl

Murvelman04/08/2007 13:41

Hate is such a strong word :x
I mildly dislike sbzvln for always spamming threads with "n1" and "gj" (i probably wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't surpassed me in the comments ranking, which makes me hate myself for actually caring)

Mehz04/08/2007 14:13

My avatar is the death himself so it cant be owned by sparta rofl

pleeve


pfft ofc he can.

Death is gay

cr00ked04/08/2007 14:29

I hate persons who discriminate other people because of their intolerant chauvinism. I also don't like any narcists, like many members in this community, eh faker & -DHT!?

Amazoneca04/08/2007 15:33

I hate h1m1 and sprite cuz they dont make maps anymore :(
but h1m1 x2 cuz he even dont play

AverageFreak04/08/2007 16:37

i hate my past self.

[ Edited 08/04/07 - 16:38:15 ]

dEMolite mapper04/08/2007 20:25

i hate the guys which takes the mapping critisem personaly

In[10]sE04/08/2007 20:27

yes ur absolutely right demolite, but building constructive criticism is one thing and just criticism is another thing.

1337ard04/08/2007 20:54

i hate discussions over the internet

puppetz mapper04/08/2007 22:09

sE]yes ur absolutely right demolite, but building constructive criticism is one thing and just criticism is another thing.

In[10


That's even more right! :up:

Page 3 of 7