Best text of a song

Started by oTcHeTo
12/02/2008 06:49
Page 1 of 6
oTcHeTo12/02/2008 06:49

well what's the song's text you like the most and why ?

as text i mean just text .. not the music the band or things like that
i think that there's no other threads like that , thats why i made it,

so my favorites are
No Sex - Limp Bizkit
Don't Go off Wandering - Limp Bizkit

latter gonna edit why

so .. post the songs names and why do you like their texts .. :)

s0liD mapper12/02/2008 07:10

2pac - keep your head up

I cant explain it .. you just have to listen to the song fully

Mehz12/02/2008 11:02

Originally posted by s0liD
2pac - keep your head up

I cant explain it .. you just have to listen to the song fully


100%

mdq12/02/2008 17:08(edited 12/02/2008 17:13)

Guns'n Roses - Sweet child O'Mine, Paradice city, Nightrain and what axel says before start Outta Get Me in a concert

I want ot dedicate this song to
the people who tell you how to live...
the people who tell you how to dress
the people who tell you how to tallk
the people who tell you what you can say, what you cant say...
I personaly don't need that
those of the kind of people that forgive me down... they make me feel like somebody, somebody out there is Outta Get Me!!!!!!

because I like songs who tallk about love and the things we want and we can't get (I like really the way he say it)

Dragon12/02/2008 17:16

Lazyboy - It's all about love

DHT- Tournament #112/02/2008 17:46

2pac - Keep Your Head Up is so... hmm.. can't explain like solid said. it's simply so good!

stask0 Tournament #212/02/2008 17:54

Linkin Park - What i've done

Aly00712/02/2008 20:23

Originally posted by stask0
Linkin Park - What i've done

right ^^

Dacca12/02/2008 20:31

Red Hot Chili Peppes - Venice Queen

Where you coming from
Where you going

cC|Nikolaa12/02/2008 21:31(edited 12/02/2008 21:32)

2pac - changes
[blockquote="2pac"]
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
[/blockquote]

and so on ..

Dogos^12/02/2008 22:55(edited 12/02/2008 23:13)

yeah changes is very good!
and imo something of queen maybe.. like Dont stop me Now, Somedy to love, The Show must go on, Bohemian rhapsody and many others.. i just love queen lyrics
also U2 - One have great lyrics..
Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer too..
Patience and November Rain from GnR
and Oasis - The Masterplan =)
well a lot of songs but those are the best for me..

Dogos^12/02/2008 23:12(edited 12/02/2008 23:14)

sorry i pressed Quote instead of Edit =P

log1n13/02/2008 00:42

now i really like Britney Spears - peace of me :))
She singed Wanna peace of me ? :D

Judah13/02/2008 01:55

forgive but don't forget girl keep ya head up. And when he tells you you ain't nottin' don't beliiiive him and if he can't learn to love you you should leeeeave him cuz sister you don't need him

keep ya head up ftw :)

kojo13/02/2008 02:01

Eminem - The Way I Am

Best Eminem song ;)

rinkon mapper13/02/2008 02:17(edited 26/07/2015 00:13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

loopah13/02/2008 09:36

LAzee -Rock Away

- Fits my lifestyle...

And yeah, 2pacs lyrics.. just great..

Grrr13/02/2008 11:20

Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around
Craig David - Walking Away
Evanescence - Going Under

Pf0llz0r mapper13/02/2008 12:56

AMBER PACIFIC LYRICS - Always You (Good Times)

I'll hold a place for you inside
Inside my heart for you and I
I won't forget these tears I cry
With every year that passes by

And I can't sleep without you
And I can't breathe anymore

hybrid13/02/2008 15:50(edited 13/02/2008 15:59)

Nickelback - Animals
Martjin ten Velden - I Wish you would
GSE Soundtrack - One Blood
Jhon Frusciante - Murderers :P

Page 1 of 6

Please log in to post replies.