Best text of a song
Vasilis Karras - Phenomenon : http://youtube.com/watch?v=DN9Y-xEX1JQ
Φαινόμενο / Phenomenon
Phenomenon aren’t the earthquakes and the floods,
neither the geniuses and the saviours.
Phenomenon aren’t the thunders and the storms,
neither how do the pyramids have been built.
Phenomenon it’s me that I still bear you,
that I still love you and I have you as I have you.
Phenomenon it’s me for all the things I have done,
even if you have grieved me.
Phenomenon it’s not the way that earth turns around,
neither the honesty that nowadays it’s rare.
Phenomenon aren’t the lighting and the hail,
neither the tornado that destroys everything.
Phenomenon it’s me that I still bear you,
that I still love you and I have you as I have you.
Phenomenon it’s me for all the things I have done,
even if you have grieved me.
<3 Greek music
And Maxim - boginio moq http://vbox7.com/play:b16e8505 , but i can't translate this song :( . Really beautiful song .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA
best texts
Linkin Park - Hands Held High.
Timbuktu - Det löser sig
Best musicvideo too! ;)
Hej allihopa
Hej hej hallå
Hej goddag, tack goddag, hej goddag
Hur e läget? Jo, tack.. såhär är det
att ännu en gång står vi inför samma gamla problem som vanligt.
Dom ofantligt stora, och dom pyttesmå.
Och jag vet som vanligt inte hur vi ska lösa dem eller komma över dem
här sakerna som står mellan oss och total lycka.
Men... vad jag tror är att om vi skiter i det och inte gör ett piss
så kommer nog tiden att lösa hela grejen, för tiden har en sån magisk effekt på oss.
Mañana mañana... eller manana manana som vi säger.
sjukt bra det, sjukt bra det. Sjukt bra det..
Hon sa att det gått tre veckor över tiden
jag tänkte det är bäst att hon överdriver
vadå dom pillerna du tar var dag
hjälper inte dom ska du och jag ha barn?
du vet att jag har gig och du har ditt plugg
det är väl bra med kids men nu är litt dumt
men gynekologen säger att det finns risker
och psykologiska aspekter som trycker
fan va lätt att va efterklok
ska det bli nytt liv för vi hade sex ihop?
jag menar jag kan inte ens planera en dag fram
ett sånt ansvar kräver en fulländad man
det är långt ifrån jag och knappast du
nåt att ångra nån dag inget vackert slut
ett snabbt beslut eller du är inte säker
bara ett sår till som kanske tiden läker
refr.
Det kommer ordna sig, det gör det alltid
Jo, det löser sig, så brukar allt bli
det kommer fixa sig till slut
det är inget tvivel om, fast nu känns skiten sur
och flera mil ifrån, det ordnar sig...
Chords:
Jag kastar bollen i luften ser var den landar
låter den studsa ler när den stannar
vet var jag är men är där jag hamnar
trevar och famlar lever och andas
blundar åt problemen som samlas
hot från den ene brev från den andre
fogden är sne och har kletiga vantar
tror inte det man, teven den stannar
livet är för kort för sånt
passerar såna bekymmer på min horisont
planerar aldrig i förväg, jag spar på tiden
tar ner det till en nivå där jag bara glider
tar det lugnt ingenting att stressa för
kvittar vad som väntar bakom nästa krök
inget jobb, inget slit, inget folk kommer hit
inget knas, inget skit för jag vet...
refr.
Det kommer ordna sig, det gör det alltid
Jo, det löser sig, så brukar allt bli
det kommer fixa sig till slut
det är inget tvivel om, fast nu känns skiten sur
och flera mil ifrån, det ordnar sig...
Supreme:
Lyssna, förr eller senare kommer hon fatta
plus du tog det jävligt lugnt och lät henne tala till punkt
hör hur du resonerar nu när vi snackar
man du gjorde inget dumt, lät som hon tog det för tungt
vi har ungt blod i ådrorna, studs i dojan
vi måste gasa när vi kan och få bukt med nojjan
och jag kör om du ger mej nyckeln eller cykeln väljer flykten
härifrån passa på när du sluppit bojjan
måste kolla av resten av världen vi roddar resten på vägen
liftar till löningen har landat
gått från värsta misären till förfest i baksäten
då är jag oförmögen till att stanna
tjänar ingenting till att oroa sig mer
det som är gjort är gjort och jag vet att jag kan lova dig
tärningen är kastad allting står på spel
spela korten fort för du vet det kommer ordna sig.
refr.
Det kommer ordna sig, det gör det alltid
Jo, det löser sig, så brukar allt bli
det kommer fixa sig till slut
det är inget tvivel om, fast nu känns skiten sur
och flera mil ifrån, det ordnar sig...
Det kommer ordna sig, det gör det alltid
Jo, det löser sig, så brukar allt bli
det kommer fixa sig till slut
som allt annat och om det inte går nu så skjuter vi bara fram det
för det ordnar sig
hehe gillar timbuktu - det löser sig också ;D.. fast gillar den andra med samma music fast annan text :D
I was visiting in africa two months ago
My goal was to see all those wild animals
Most excited I was when I came close to elephants
They were so big and somehow so scary
Something happened when I snapped a picture
Three elephants surrounded me
One of them ripped off all my clothes
Second elephant came on me and started to spread my buttocks
With its huge trunk
I screamed in agony when I felt it started to shove up my ass
Third elephant forced me to take its giant cock in my mouth
I sucked like a whore while I was assfucked by elephant trunk
After all it wasnt too bad at all
It took only about ten minutes and cock in my mouth started to cum
Extremely huge load of elephant sperm filled my throat and
Spurted allover my face
I was completely fucked up, but elephants had one more thing to do
All three of them huffed and puffed shits on me
Then they left me alone with my ripped asshole
I'll never go to Africa again
LOL?
What the FUCK.
eminem - cleaning out my closet
2pac - fuck the world
bushido - augenblick
LOL BRENDO WTF!?
haha brendo, Torsofuck :D I remember reading their song lyrics after I saw their band name as I was searching for TOOL lyrics at the time :D
Hehe I met Timbuktu on my plane to Copenhagen ;)
Said hey :P
Yep, Torsofcuk, 10 points to soul|ftw.
I can't believe how someone can think about writing a lyrics like this...damn hilarious, above usual grindcore lyrics :D
Here's another good text, Far Beyond The Quiet by I, dedicated to Quorthon
Far beyond the quiet
Where the gods no longer reign
The ice once formed the landscapes
Into mountainsides and stains
Many miles to walk here
Still so many miles to stalk
A place to be remembered
Still the story is untold
Waiting for the darkness
Lights are soon to disappear
Black clouds in the horizon
Drift away in the open air
A man stands on the hillside
Watching the blackened sky
Memorizing times from another age
Now make his soul and spirit glance like fire
See the ravens fly there
Circling in the storm
Hidden from the new world
Where the spiritless are born
Watching from his mountain
Stands a man who knows his fate
He who brought the legends
And became a god himself
Far beyond the stillness
Where the gods no longer reign
The ice once formed the landscapes
Into mountainsides and stains
The wisdom from the Dark age
He brought forward to tell
The lenghtening in his spirit
Strong he carried his own fate
His name was billy, and he went to the river, and he drank the water, and he got leprosy!
Linkin Park - Leave out all the rest
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yZIummTz9mM
I like the lyrics :>
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7cwsXDPuGQ
<333333333
Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
[blockquote]Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I’m picking me apart again
You all assume
I’m safe here in my room
(unless I try to start again)
I don’t want to be the one
The battles always choose
‘Cause inside I realize
That I’m the one confused
I don’t know what’s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don’t know why I instigate
And say what I don’t mean
I don’t know how I got this way
I know it’s not alright
So I’m
Breaking the habit
Tonight
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again
I’ll paint it on the walls
‘Cause I’m the one at fault
I’ll never fight again
And this is how it ends
I don’t know what’s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
To show you what I mean
I don’t know how I got this
I’ll never be alright
So I’m
Breaking the habit
Breaking the habit
Tonight
[/blockquote]
any 2pac song. period
Transilvanian Hunger ^_x
best old really true black metal.
and
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=wqYPBa_wkkY
great.
Flipsyde - Someday
[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'
[Verse 1]
They tellin' me it's all good just wait
You know you're gonna be there someday
Sippin' on Jim Beam ok
Gotta get these things one day
Till then do another line you know
Searching for that other high
Stop or I gotta steal then steal
Kill or I'm gonna be killed
I got a sack in my pocket
Conscious yellin' drop it
You know we're gonna lose it someday
And we tryin' to hold it all together but the devil is too clever so
I'm gonna die you gonna die we gonna die Someday one day I said
[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on the wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'
[Verse 2]
Try to lie but it ain't me Ain't me
Try to look but I can't see
Can't stop right now cause I'm too far and I can't keep goin' cause it's too hard
In the day in the night it's the same thing
On the field on the block it's the same game
On the real if you stop then it's no pain but if you can't feel pain then it's no gain
Rearrange and you change and it's all bad and you try to maintain but you fall back
And you crawl and you slip and you slide down
Wanna make it to the top better start now
So I hold my soul and I die hard
All alone in the night in the graveyard
Someday one day I'm gonna be free and they won't try to kill me for being me
Hey someday
[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'
If you know how this is
Gonna see it's not that easy
Don't stop get it till it's done
From where you are or have begun
I said keep on try a little harder to see everything you need to be
Believe in your dreams
That you see when you're asleep
[Chorus]
Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'
Aqua - barbie girl,
say no more say no less, this song is the shizzle.
Hi Brian!
- Hi Bibo!
- You wanna go for a ride?
- Sure, Bibo!
- Jump in!
- Ha ha ha ha!
I'm a Brian girl in the KZ world
Life in plastic, it's KZtastic
You can brush my hair, B'hop everywhere
Imagination, KZ maps are my creation
Come on, Brian, let's go KZ
I'm a Brain girl in the KZ world
Life in plastic, it's KZtastic
You can brush my hair,B'hop everywhere
Imagination, KZ maps are my creation
I'm a blonde single girl in the KZ world
Dress me up, take your time, You won't beat my time
You're my doll, jump to that rock but dont dropl, feel the glamour and pain
Jump over here, Jump over there, hanky-panky
Don't even ask.
Please log in to post replies.