Best text of a song

Started by oTcHeTo
12/02/2008 06:49
Page 5 of 6
bap10/09/2008 15:51

haha, you're awesome.

Grrr10/09/2008 16:24

PHAHA KEVLARR !

zyllEE10/09/2008 19:45

kevlar for ze president hahaha i lol'd!!!11

fastrus_mos10/09/2008 19:48

ahahhahaaga

c-walker`11/09/2008 00:58

Originally posted by zyllEE
kevlar for ze president hahaha i lol'd!!!11


agree. haahaha lmao

Chik3n11/09/2008 21:38

Originally posted by kz`Moxx
Timbuktu - Det löser sig
Best musicvideo too! ;)


so cool song i love it
thx moxx

t4l11/09/2008 23:28(edited 11/09/2008 23:35)

My fav: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuAGBvWX2uQ&fmt=18

Funny lyrics ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lunjeFbe0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNgWQfOd-1M


Here I come to find myself,
catch the tide
Looking for a peace at the end
of the line.
Sometimes I can't help myself,
fever's high
I'm all at sea and so unwise.

I'm so afraid I'll
lose your love
as times goes by
But courage is a fire and a
beacon so bright.
The sunset built a memory,
our love sign
And all at sea we come alive.

Will I wash away,
turning like a
stone?
I need a place where I belong,
Call a setting sun, to throw
me down a rope
And take me to a place called
home.

I close my eyes, I know you're
there, love of mine
Standing on the shore in a
world I design.
The sunset fires a lonely flare
into the sky
And all at sea we say good
bye.

Will I wash away,
turning like a
stone?
I need a place where I belong.
Call a setting sun, to throw
me down a rope
And take me to a place called
home.
Looking for a place called
home.

XeopH12/09/2008 16:52

Flipsyde - Happy Birthday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qj3nWy7HMs

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Change The World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19_c58yNYVw

saat#an's rom29/09/2008 00:57

Rose Funeral - Under a Godless Sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Vz8O-39Dg

lyrics:
I'm waiting in the darkness,
Her blood will soon be mine,
She took this life for granted,
Her body they wont find.

I'll show her evil that she never knew existed.
She starts to pray as she is being mutilated.

I torture rape and kill,
Under a godless sky.

Killing for plessure,
My need for blood will not stop.
I live for your death,
For your pain i am not insane.

I will not stop,
Untill your dead and buried,
Dismembered and nameless,
They will never find me.

Pray to your god thats nowhere,
My blood as you will die,
I torture rape and kill,
Under a godless sky.

Pray to your god thats nowhere,
My blood as you will die,
I torture rape and kill,
Under a godless sky.

Flies in her body,
Lying in her grave,
I see only death,
I feel no pain.

Pray to the god that you think is above,
The one who will save you and show you his love.
No you are mine and will not be saved,
Dismembered and rotten, fucked in your grave

Pray to the god that you think is above,
The one who will save you and show you his love.
No you are mine and will not be saved,
Dismembered and rotten, fucked in your grave

Killing for pleasure,
My need for blood will not stop.
I live for your death,
For your pain i am not insane.

I will not stop,
Until your dead and buried,
Dismembered and nameless,
The will never find me.

She lies under a godless sky
She lies under a godless sky
She lies under a godless sky
She lies under a godless sky

dragEN16/10/2008 15:50

Stone Sour - Through Glass( i love it)
Slipknot - Snuff
Guns N roses - Sweet child o mine and Paradise city :D

owL18/10/2008 06:59

Bob Dylan - It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) & Masters of War. Shit, anything Dylan is gold

SnOOOpY18/10/2008 16:17

Signal - Sbogom


Късно е, няма обратен път назад
it's late, there isn't a reverse way back
Късно е, всеки живее в собствен свят
it's late, everyone is liveing in own world
Късно е, наша несбъдната мечта
it's late, our unfulfilled dream
невъзможен порив се оказа любовта!
the love turned out in a impossible impulse

Късно е, думите щом сега горчат
it's late, since the words are bitter
Късно е, щом и сърцата ни мълчат
it's late, since and our hearts are silent
Късно е, сякаш изправени на съд
it's late, like we're upright in front of the vessel
Без вина виновни сме с теб за първи път!
without a guilty, with you we're guilty for the first time

Сбогом, дано си щастлива, утре далече от мен
good-bye, may you be happy, tomorrow far away from me
Друга любов по-красива, знам ще те спре някой ден!
an other love more beautiful, I know will stop you some day

Късно е, споменът само в този час,
it's late, the memory only in this hour
може би мост е нетраен между нас
maybe a bridge is undurable between us
Късно е, наша несбъдната мечта
it's late, our unfulfilled dream
невъзможен порив се оказа любовта!
the love turned out a impossible impulse

Сбогом, дано си щастлива, утре далече от мен
good-bye, may you be happy, tomorrow far away from me
Друга любов по-красива, знам ще те спре някой ден!
an other love more beautiful, I know will stop you some day

Сбогом, дано си щастлива, утре далече от мен
good-bye, may you be happy, tomorrow far away from me
Друга любов по-красива, знам ще те спре някой ден!
an other love more beautiful, I know will stop you some day

Сбогом...
good-bye...
Сбогом...
good-bye...

nobody^06/07/2010 14:55(edited 06/07/2010 14:57)

2pac - hail mary ... dunno why but i like it so much

Best part for me - Institutionalized I lived my life a product made to crumble
But too hardened for a smile, we're too crazy to be humble, we balling
Catch me father please, cause I'm falling, in the liquor store
That's the Hennessee I hear ya calling, can I get some more?
Hail 'til I reach Hell, I ain't scared
Mama checking in my bedroom; I ain't there
I got a head with no screws in it, what can I do
One life to live but I got nothing to lose, just me and you

Insignia06/07/2010 15:57

why did u bump this?

kafds06/07/2010 19:16

Zanber, why not? This isn't an "unbumpable thread" like some are. This is a thread that can be active from day one to the very last day of Xtreme-Jumps. Sorry for this offtopic-post, I might edit some lyriXXX there.

musaka06/07/2010 20:11(edited 06/07/2010 20:14)

system of a down - cigaro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIfnr9yueRE

My cock is much bigger than yours,
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR

My shit stinks much better than yours,
My shit stinks right down through the floor.
With a feeling so pure,
It's got you coming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR

Can't you see that I love my cock?
Can't you see that you love my cock?
Can't you see that we love my cock?

We're the regulators that de-regulate
We're the animators that de-animate
We're the propagators of all genocide
Burning through the world's resources, then we turn and hide

My cock is much bigger than yours,
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more!

Peter Nalich - Guitar


i have never been lonely, cause me is so cool.
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.
i have never been clever, because need it never
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.

guitar guitar guitar guitar, come to my boudoir,
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.
guitar guitar guitar guitar, jump to my jaguar,
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.

i put on my pijamas and go to bahamas.
baby, you have no possibility play it with me

guitar guitar guitar guitar, come to my boudoir,
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.
guitar guitar guitar guitar, jump to my jaguar,
baby, you have a possibility play it with me.

200609/07/2010 20:39

Train - Drops of Jupiter


Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair
Eah, eah, eah
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change
Eah, eah, eah
Since the return of her stay on the moon
She listen's like spring and she talks like June
Eah, eah, eah
Eah, eah, eah

But tell me,
Did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights are faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me
Did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

Now that she's back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way throught the constellation
Eah, eah, eah
She checks out Mozart while she does Tae-Bo
Reminds me that there's room to grow
Eah, eah, eah
Now that she's back in the atmosphere
I'm afraid that she might think of me as
Plain 'ol Jane
Told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land

But tell me
Did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance to
Dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way

Tell me
Did Venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find?
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Can you imagine no
Love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you
Even when I know you're wrong
Can you imagine no
First dance, freeze-dried romance
Five hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had and me

But tell me
Did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to
Dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way

Tell me
Did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights are faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me
Did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself

Na, na, na, na
(And did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day?)
Na, na, na, na
(And did you fall from a shooting star, fall from a shooting star)
Na, na, na, na
(An now you're lonely looking for yourself out there)

200609/07/2010 20:44

by the way, he dedicated the song for his mom who passed away in 1998. sorry for dp, just pressed "reply to thread" by an accident when i had to write this. :-)

Hymi09/07/2010 22:25(edited 09/07/2010 22:26)

stomae - alors on danse.

alors on danse -> this is how you dance..

he doesn't even dance in the music video?! ok a bit, but he dances like a gay. so what, the song is gay.

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.