Best text of a song
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - GREEN HEAVEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8YbEFnygZA
About this planet, there is something I know
There's a very big difference between above and below
A friend, foe, or bro, leave your body on the floor
Let your spirit fly away like the soul of a crow
Here above land, man has laid his plan
And yes, it does include the Ku Klux Klan
We got a government so twisted and bent
Bombs, tanks and guns is how our money is spent
We got V.D., heroin, greed and prostitution
Tension, aggravation, L. Ron Hubbard solution
Not to mention hard-core chemical pollution
If you think a different way, you're in a mental institution
And that's a heart felt shame
'Cos everyone's crazy, everyone's the same
So, why should only Larry, Curly and Moe be to blame?
Time now to take you to a different place
Where peace lovin' whales flow through liquid outer space
A groovin' and a glidin' as graceful as lace
A never losing touch with the ocean's embrace
Diviner than the dolphin, that there is none
Cause dolphins just-a like to have a lot of fun
No one tells 'em how their life is run
And no one points at them with a gun
They have a lot of love for every living creature
The smile of a dolphin is a built-in feature
They be movin' in schools but everyone's a teacher
Someday mister dolphin, I know I'm goin' to meet you
Back to the land of the police man
Where he does whatever he says he can
Including hating you because you're a Jew
Or beating black ass, that's nothing new
Trigger happy cops, they just like to brawl
They use guns, clubs, gas, but that's not all
They got puke, ridden prisons and sex sick jails
Fuck the poor, if you're rich you pay the bail
So support your police, support your local wars
That's the way to open economic doors
Why do we do it? 'Cause the president's a whore
We assume the position to sell the ammunition
What the fuck? It's the american tradition
Along with going fishin', apple pies in the kitchen
Isn't it bitchin' seeing dead men in ditches?
Edit by Vee: Please keep your posts in a decent level, there are children here. Violence is not supported by Xtreme-Jumps.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Represent
A kid came up to me now just the other day
And asked me if I thought about what I would say
If everything came crashing down on top of me
How would I stay torn?
Will you represent?
Will you stand close?
Will they shame you?
Will they blame you?
It's funny how the words of a child can be
Simple, but the thought there is so meaningful
Makes me wonder what I would say to me
In the eyes of another
Will you represent?
Will you stand close?
Will they shame you?
Will they blame you?
There's a consequence
For the path you chose
Will they change you?
Will they make you who you are? [x3]
Let the free world ride your way
In these times of darkened days
Let the free world ride your way (let the free world ride your way)
You will represent
You'll stand close
They won't shame you
They won't change you
There's a consequence
For the path you chose
They can't change you
They can't make you who you are not.
t0m greeN - Im an idiot
If I was chicken I''d cluckity cluck,
but because I'm not chicken I don't give a fuck!
I bend over take a shit on the kitchen floor,
everybody starts clapping shouting for more.
So I go and take a piss on my grandma's teeth,
everybody stares wide eyed in disbelief.
You're an idiot! That's right, I'm a fuckin' idiot.
I like to act out like a fool.
I'm an idiot. At school I like to act like an idiot,
people like to laugh,
but most think I'm an idiot.
If I was a cheetah, I'd run real fast, but...
I'm not a cheeta I'm a pain in the ass.
Like to drink whiskey like to smoke grass,
I drove into a tree just to see shit crash.
Jumped on a stage to be like Mama Cass,
I stuck a bottle rocket deep in my ass,
I lit the fuse that's what I call a "bum blast",
I whack off in a Ferari so I can cum fast.
I went to Batswana to buy some Marijuana,
ghetto blaster blastin' Afrika Bambaataa,
I took the wrong bus and went to Ensanada,
so I had a siesta and ate ate an enchelada.
I went to tahiti got busted for grafitti,
they gave me forty lashes and now I'm bleedin'
They beat me so hard that my hair's receding,
they said "Ching chang chong" but I didn't get the meanin'.
Insane Clown Posse - Miracles
If magic is all we've ever know
Then it's easy to miss what really goes on
But I've seen miracles in every way
And I see miracles everyday
Oceans spanning beyond my sight
And a million stars way above em at night
We don't have to be high to look in the sky
And know that's a miracle opened wide
Look at the mountains, trees, the seven seas
And everything chilling underwater, please
Hot lava, snow, rain and fog
Long neck giraffes, and pet cats and dogs
And I've seen eighty-five thousand people
All in one room, together as equals
Pure magic is the birth of my kids
I've seen shit that'll shock your eyelids
The sun and the moon, and even Mars
The Milky Way and fucking shooting stars
UFOs, a river flows
Plant a little seed and nature grows
Niagara falls and the pyramids
Everything you believed in as kids
Fucking rainbows after it rains
there's enough miracles here to blow your brains
I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay
It tried to eat my cell phone, he ran away
And music is magic, pure and clean
You can feel it and hear it but it can't be seen
Music is all magic
(Are you a believer in miracles)
You can't even hold it
(Do you notice and recognize miracles)
it's just there in the air
(Are you a believer in miracles)
Pure motherfucking magic Right?
This shit'll blow your fucking mind
(Do you notice and recognize miracles)
Music is a lot like love, it's all a feeling
And it fills the room, from the floor to the ceiling
I see miracles all around me
Stop and look around, it's all astounding
Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed
Solar eclipse, and vicious weather
Fifteen thousand Juggalos together
And I love my mom for giving me this
Time on this planet, taking nothing for granted
I seen a caterpillar turn into a butterfly
Miracles ain't nothing to lie
Shaggy's little boys look just like Shaggy
And my little boy looks just like daddy
Miracles each and every where you look
And nobody has to stay where they put
This world is yours for you to explore
there's nothing but miracles beyond your door
The Dark Carnival is your invitation
To witness that without explanation
Take a look at this fine creation
And enjoy it better with appreciation
Crows, ghosts, the midnight coast
The wonders of the world, mysteries the most
Just open your mind, and it ain't no way
To ignore the miracles of every day
(Are you a believer in miracles)
Magic everywhere in this bitch
(Do you notice and recognize miracles)
it's all around you, you don't even know it
(Are you a believer in miracles) Shit's crazy
(Do you notice and recognize miracles,
So many miracles, the magic miracles)
Are you a believer in miracles
Do you have time for the miracles
Do you notice and recognize miracles
So many miracles, the magic miracles
Are you a believer in miracles
Do you have time for the miracles
Do you notice and recognize miracles
So many miracles, the magic miracles
Are you a believer in miracles
Do you have time for the miracles
Do you notice and recognize miracles
So many miracles, the magic miracles
Are you a believer in miracles
Do you have time for the miracles
Do you notice and recognize miracles
So many miracles, the magic miracles
+1 Kevlarrrr
Dream Theater - The Spirit Carries On
Dream Theater - The Root Of All Evil
Aerosmith - What It Takes
And, of course, Aerosmith's classic: I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Originally posted by k a f f e eEdit by Vee: Please keep your posts in a decent level, there are children here. Violence is not supported by Xtreme-Jumps.
please avoid the use of words like "violence", there are children in here and xj doesnt support violence at all. i will have to tell an admin to censor you if you keep using such vulgar language
Originally posted by k a f f e eOriginally posted by k a f f e eEdit by Vee: Please keep your posts in a decent level, there are children here. Violence is not supported by Xtreme-Jumps.
please avoid the use of words like "violence", there are children in here and xj doesnt support violence at all. i will have to tell an admin to censor you if you keep using such vulgar language
Keep your messages in a decent level. Take it as a light warning. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGG8y6dvCe4
Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.
First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.
But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
Please log in to post replies.