Best text of a song

Started by oTcHeTo
12/02/2008 06:49
Page 3 of 6
Juhmp28/02/2008 21:50


wesley willis - anything

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVE1ZWT_rc0

Lovesan01/03/2008 02:30(edited 01/03/2008 02:31)

Steklovata - Novii god (New year)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqvYaxJv24
can write the lyrics here, if needed xD

And more seriously... I like many of SoaD and RHCP lyrics.

Remote01/03/2008 12:19

Dismember - Let Teh Napalm Rain

Indoctrination since early youth
Murder of the free thinking mind
Religion the root of all evil
The source of all suffering

Deeper and deeper into the void
Across the wasteland of your mind
Lying to live, living their lie
They make you betray your own kind

Life of agony
You have chosen your way
Self induced misery
You are led astray

The free will shall carry the day
Drop the bomb and wash the filth away
Let the napalm rain

Step into the sickening light
Into ruins of heavenly might
embide yourself in their moral vanity
Sell your soul to insanity

Religion is an excuse
For a lack of character
Something to fall back on
When all else fails

Islam, Hindu, Christianity
It’s all based on lies
There is no key to paradise
Believe in yourself and all gods die




Aeon - Godless

You speak of Armageddon and hell
Those who follows you, they will all be blessed
But the answers you seek is opaque
How can you still believe in such a lie

Holy bible was written by man
Not by divine or superior hand
Once you see this you might see that you´re fooled
It´s all about control of mankind

I am godless i salute my desires and i
Take responsibilities for all my actions
Won´t need a fake god to hide my fear of the unknown
Don´t try to look down on me because i can see through you

Soon you will see
Theres no god you will see you´re fooled
Just as the ones you fooled too
There is no such thing as Christ
He was crowned hanged to a cross
And he bleed as he was pierced in
His side on the cross of calvary

You’re telling lies and you’re fooling the week ones
And you´re feeding on their loss and their death is your profit
As they´re starving to death
You are preaching, spreading lies how to live

You will suffer no god shall save you
I will show you no mercy for this
If you´ll pray then you will see who is right
Jehovah is nothing but hoax

I am godless i salute my desires and i
Take responsibilities for all my actions
Won´t need a fake god to hide my fear of the unknown
Don´t try to look down on me because i can see through you

deus?01/03/2008 13:35

Originally posted by Lovesan
Steklovata - Novii god (New year)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCqvYaxJv24
can write the lyrics here, if needed xD

And more seriously... I like many of SoaD and RHCP lyrics.

ahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Steklovata roxx xDD

splendid01/03/2008 19:09(edited 01/03/2008 19:11)

system of a down - Holy Mountains
wu-tang clan all song's of 'em

s1gh01/03/2008 21:29(edited 01/03/2008 21:30)

Alanis Morisette - Ironic

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
Isn't it ironic ... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
'Well isn't this nice...'
And isn't it ironic ... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Helping you out


Edit: Oh, Alanis Morissette - Ironic

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/03/2008 00:40

Death - Altering The Future

Creating a life only to destroy
Saved from a life of the unemployed
Where crime is the only way to survive
Which is the best to be dead or alive?
Maybe a chance but maybe not
Born to be thrown in the trash to rot
To exist in this world may be a mistake
The one who is with child, It's their choice to make

Death and life taken so easily
Right or wrong, Whose choice will it be?

Abortion, When it is needed
Execution, For those who deserve it
The giving and taking of life will always be
Altering the future

Look into the future to prepare us for our fate
Controlling our existence with every life we take

Life for a life should remain the rule
The innocent victim that is what's cruel
Look to the past is what we should do
When justice was done and justice was true
Using our laws to help their escape
An easy way out is what they create
Claiming insane is the way to freedom
People are stupid enough to believe them

Death and life taken so easily
Right or wrong, Whose choice will it be?

Abortion, When it is needed
Execution, For those who deserve it
The giving and taking of life will always be

brendo333 you rock! :D

Remote03/03/2008 00:21

I know :D

SnOOOpY05/03/2008 09:56

Scorpions - White Dove ;]

some1here05/03/2008 13:44

DMX - The Rain, nice song :P

OFFTOPIC:but i more prefer to listen tiesto or other dj's ;)

c0ld^05/03/2008 21:10

c0ld - I'm pro

stask0 Tournament #206/03/2008 23:30

System of a Down - Lonely Day
English:

Such a lonely day
And it’s mine
The most loneliest day of my life

Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It’s a day that I can't stand

The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life

Such a lonely day
Shouldn’t exist
It's a day that I’ll never miss

Such a lonely day
And it’s mine
The most loneliest day of my life

And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away

The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life

Such a lonely day
And it’s mine
It’s a day that I’m glad I survived

Bulgarian:

Толкова самотен ден.
И целият е мой.
Това е най-самотния ден в целия ми живот.

Толкова самотен ден,
трябваше да се изпаря.
И това е ден, в който не мога да се изправя.

Най-самотният ден в моят живот,
най-самотният ми ден.

Толкова самотен ден,
не трябваше да съществува.
Това е ден, който няма да ми липсва.

Толкова самотен ден.
И целият е мой.
Това е най-самотният ден в целия ми живот.

И ако си отидеш,
аз искам да дойда с теб.
И ако ти умреш,
аз искам да умра с теб.
Протегни ръката си и ме вземи.

Толкова самотен ден.
И целият е мой.
Това е най-самотният ден в целия ми живот.

Lovesan06/03/2008 23:57(edited 07/03/2008 00:01)

hah stask0 bulgarian translation looks funny for me :)
I can write this song in russian too :)
<3 SoaD

Nekso07/03/2008 00:39

2Pac is da man, his lyrics are the best.
you gotta love it


[2Pac - Smile]

Intro: 2Pac
There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see
that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see,
through all the rain and the pain,
you gotta keep your sense of humor.
You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
Remember that.
Mmm, yeah.
Keep ya head up.Yeah.
Verse One: 2Pac
Our lifestyles be close captioned
addicted to fatal attractions
Pictures of actions be played back
in the midst of mashin'
No fairy tales for this young black male
Some see me stranded in this land of hell, jail, and crack sales
Hustlin' at heart be a nigga's culture
or the repercutions while bustin' on backstabbin' vultures
Sellin' my soul for material wishes, fast cars and bitches
Wishin' I live my life a legend, immortalized in pictures
Why shed tears? Save your sympathy
My childhood years were spent buryin' my peers in the cemetary
Here's a message to the newborns, waitin' to breathe
If you believe then you can achieve
Just look at me
Against all odds, though life is hard we carry on
Livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on
To all the seeds that follow me
protect your essence
Born with less, but you still precious

Just smile for me now
Chours: Johnny P, 2Pac
Smiiiiiile for me , won't you smile (smile for me now)
Just smiiiile (smile), smile for me
(What cha lookin' all sad for, nigga you black, smile for me now)
Smiiiiiile for me (nigga you ain't got nothin' to be worried about)
Won't you smile (no doubt, smile for me now) just smiiiiile
(And the next generation)
Verse Two: Scarface
Now as I open up my story
with the blaze a your blunts
And you can picture thoughts slowly
up on phrases I wrote
And I can walk you through the days that I done
I often wish that I could save everyone
but I'm a dreamer
Have you ever seen a nigga who was strong in the game
overlookin' his tomorrows and they finally came?
Look back on childhood memories and I'm still feelin' the pain
Turnin' circles in my life came to dealin' cocaine
To many hassles in my local life, survivin' the strain
And a man without a focus, life could drive him insane
Stuck inside a ghetto fantasy hopin' it'd change
But when I focus on reality we broke and in chains
Had a dream of livin' wealthy and makin' it big
Over foot broad chose to cook raw, wouldnt take but I did
And after all my momma's thankin' God for blessin' the child
All my momma gots to do now is collect it and smile
Smile
Chorus (without 2pac)
Verse Three: 2Pac
Fuck the world as we elope and witness furious speeds
of nasty questions keep us all stressin', curious G's
Backstabbed and bleedin', fuckin' thoughts laced with weed
Learnin', duckin' stray shots, bullets be hot, they burnin'
Inhalin' sherm smoke, visualized the flames
Will I be smothered by my own pain?
Strange whispers, cowards conversate, so quick to dis us
Takin' pictures for the feds, and desperate hopes they'd get us
Hit us off, give us plenty centuries, forgive my sins
Since I ain't in many penitenturies the best revenge is fuck friends
We military minded soldiers, bustin' shots blindly
Tryin' to find Jehovah to help me
Somebody save me
Lost and crazy, scared to drop a seed hopin' I ain't cursed my babies
Maybe now niggas feel me now, picture my pain
embrace my words make the world change
And still I smile nigga
(Scarface talking)
And now a moment of silence, let us pray
And as you journey into outerspace
may the angels help to lead the way
may the prayers that our families make
shine up on your soul and keep you safe
And all the homies that have passed away
Be there to greet you as you pass the gates
And as you headed to the tunnel's light
I hope it leads to eternal life
We say the prayers for our homie 'Pac
Smile

(Smile for me)
(All ya need to do is smile)
(Woooo smile for me)
(Come on smile for me)

effuH07/03/2008 00:39(edited 07/03/2008 00:40)

Bob Dylan - Hurricane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTv2deUwq4

Pistol shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall.
She sees the bartender in a pool of blood,
Cries out, "My God, they’ve killed them all!"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane,
The man the authorities came to blame
For somethin' that he never done.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Three bodies lyin' there does Patty see
And another man named Bello, movin' around mysteriously.
"I didn't do it," he says, and he throws up his hands
"I was only robbin' the register, I hope you understand.
I saw them leavin'," he says, and he stops
"One of us had better call up the cops."
And so Patty calls the cops
And they arrive on the scene with their red lights flashin'
In the hot New Jersey night.

Meanwhile, far away in another part of town
Rubin Carter and a couple of friends are drivin' around.
Number one contender for the middleweight crown
Had no idea what kinda shit was about to go down
When a cop pulled him over to the side of the road
Just like the time before and the time before that.
In Paterson that's just the way things go.
If you're black you might as well not show up on the street
'Less you wanna draw the heat.

Alfred Bello had a partner and he had a rap for the cops.
Him and Arthur Dexter Bradley were just out prowlin' around
He said, "I saw two men runnin' out, they looked like middleweights
They jumped into a white car with out-of-state plates."
And Miss Patty Valentine just nodded her head.
Cop said, "Wait a minute, boys, this one's not dead"
So they took him to the infirmary
And though this man could hardly see
They told him that he could identify the guilty men.

Four in the mornin' and they haul Rubin in,
Take him to the hospital and they bring him upstairs.
The wounded man looks up through his one dyin' eye
Says, "Wha'd you bring him in here for? He ain't the guy!"
Yes, here's the story of the Hurricane,
The man the authorities came to blame
For somethin' that he never done.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Four months later, the ghettos are in flame,
Rubin's in South America, fightin' for his name
While Arthur Dexter Bradley's still in the robbery game
And the cops are puttin' the screws to him, lookin' for somebody to blame.
"Remember that murder that happened in a bar?"
"Remember you said you saw the getaway car?"
"You think you'd like to play ball with the law?"
"Think it might-a been that fighter that you saw runnin' that night?"
"Don't forget that you are white."

Arthur Dexter Bradley said, "I'm really not sure."
Cops said, "A poor boy like you could use a break
We got you for the motel job and we're talkin' to your friend Bello
Now you don't wanta have to go back to jail, be a nice fellow.
You'll be doin' society a favor.
That sonofabitch is brave and gettin' braver.
We want to put his ass in stir
We want to pin this triple murder on him
He ain't no Gentleman Jim."

Rubin could take a man out with just one punch
But he never did like to talk about it all that much.
It's my work, he'd say, and I do it for pay
And when it's over I'd just as soon go on my way
Up to some paradise
Where the trout streams flow and the air is nice
And ride a horse along a trail.
But then they took him to the jail house
Where they try to turn a man into a mouse.

All of Rubin's cards were marked in advance
The trial was a pig-circus, he never had a chance.
The judge made Rubin's witnesses drunkards from the slums
To the white folks who watched he was a revolutionary bum
And to the black folks he was just a crazy nigger.
No one doubted that he pulled the trigger.
And though they could not produce the gun,
The D.A. said he was the one who did the deed
And the all-white jury agreed.

Rubin Carter was falsely tried.
The crime was murder "one," guess who testified?
Bello and Bradley and they both baldly lied
And the newspapers, they all went along for the ride.
How can the life of such a man
Be in the palm of some fool's hand?
To see him obviously framed
Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
Where justice is a game.

Now all the criminals in their coats and their ties
Are free to drink martinis and watch the sun rise
While Rubin sits like Buddha in a ten-foot cell
An innocent man in a living hell.
That's the story of the Hurricane,
But it won't be over till they clear his name
And give him back the time he's done.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.



Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rlX0rF2oE
I. Jesus of Suburbia

I'm the son of rage and love
The Jesus of suburbia
From the bible of "none of the above"
On a steady diet of
Sodapop and Ritalin
No one ever died for my sins in hell
As far as I can tell
At least the ones I've gotten away with

But there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In the land of make believe
That don't believe in me

Get my television fix
Sitting on my crucifix
The living room or my private womb
While the mom's & brad's are away
To fall in love and fall in debt
To alcohol and cigarettes and Mary Jane
To keep me insane and doing someone else's cocaine

But there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In the land of make believe
That don't believe in me

II. City of the damned

At the centre of the earth
In the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught
The motto was just a lie
It says "home is where your heart is"
But what a shame
'Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
It's beating out of time

City of the dead
At the end of another lost highway
Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned
Lost children with dirty faces today
No one really seems to care

I read the graffiti in the bathroom stall
Like the holy scriptures of a shopping mall
And so it seemed to confess
It didn't say much, but it only confirmed that
The centre of the earth is the end of the world
And I could really care less

City of the dead
At the end of another lost highway
Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned
Lost children with dirty faces today
No one really seems to care

III. I Don't Care

I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't care (x4)
I don't care!

Everyone is so full of shit!
Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle straight to the grave
We are the kids of war and peace
From Anaheim to the Middle East
We are the stories and disciples of
The Jesus of suburbia!
Land of make believe
And it don't believe in me
Land of make believe
And it don't believe in me
And I don't care! (x5)

IV. Dearly Beloved

Dearly beloved, are you listening?
I can't remember all words that you were saying
Are we demented?
Or am I disturbed?
The space that's in-between insane and insecure
Oh therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed?
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word and that's my best excuse

V. Tales of another broken home

To live and not to breathe
Is to die in tragedy
To run, to run away to find what to believe
And I leave behind this hurricane of fucking lies
I lost my faith to this, this town that don't exist
So I run, I run away
To the light of masochists
And I leave behind this hurricane of fucking lies
And I walked this line a million and one fucking times
But not this time

I don't feel any shame, I won't apologize
When there ain't nowhere you can go
Running away from pain when you've been victimized
Tales from another broken home
Yeah I'm leaving! (x3)
I am leaving home!



Wow, that's a long post.

oP^11/04/2008 21:38

linkin park songs :)

cC|Nikolaa11/04/2008 21:55

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

cC|SpiNe12/06/2008 18:03(edited 19/06/2008 21:36)

Dead Celebrity Status - In this day and age

Let me introduce myself my name's Yassim.
Been a muslim my whole life and I ain't never met no terrorist.
Why would I watch tv? All they do is try to embarrass us.
Nine eleven was disasterous. Fuck those devil advocates.
My religion is peace love and happiness.
This shock cannot be televised for free.
'cuz bright lights and dead bodies make for great TV.
The world is panicking, Mr Bush is mad again.
Watching them bombs drop, makes me sick to my abdomen.
What doesn't kill you can only make you strong.
Then I feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world with one arm.
When bombs are being dropped from planes, media affects our brains,
remember it's innocent children being slain.
And I'm feeling their pain and their bloodshed
How many more will end up dead?
My brother Mohhamed cant get through customs.
Harrased and spit upon, the price for being muslim.
Fuck your sympathy, don't look at me differently.
Don't repeat history. War is hate. Salam.

[Bif Naked - Arabic]
"peace and blessings on to you"

[Yas]
In this day and age it's rage and life destruction.
Lyposuction and breast implants, like a Hollywood star
with her lips and chest enhanced.
It's just plastic surgery for the less advanced.
White lies, great for religion, sex, and churches.
Politicians sniffing white lies behind closed curtains.
Overpaid athletes stick steroids in ass cheeks.
Million dollar salaries depend on players that cheat.
The young and homeless live amongst the trash heeps.
last week's news is forgotten, dead stiff and rotten,
like the corpse of Andy Hoffman.
They say peace sells, but who's buying? I say sex sells.
In these days and times, the public loves it,
they can't get enough of it, anything else says rubbish.
Mp3s and burnt cds, lead us to believe that music is now free.
The industry's in a panic, major labels running frantic.
World's best mechanic couldn't fix it.
Empty seats means kids can't afford a ticket, and it's a problem.
Like teenaged love without a condom.

peteR^12/06/2008 21:29

Guns N Roses - November Rain.
Metallica - One.

sw1z15/06/2008 21:07

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LP - one step closer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.