[TECHNIQUE] Slide-Bug (sb)

Started by NumB
28/02/2008 18:45
Page 3 of 6
j3w08/03/2008 17:22

nice numb :)

offtopic:everytime i look @ spr1n's avatar i want to watch porn :D

qewi08/03/2008 18:33(edited 08/03/2008 18:41)

I honestly discovered this yesterday! I got 2 demos where I did like this, but I didn't really know what it was ;-s did them on the bridge at cs_assault_1337.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/03/2008 19:51

Originally posted by qewi
I honestly discovered this yesterday! I got 2 demos where I did like this, but I didn't really know what it was ;-s did them on the bridge at cs_assault_1337.


That reminds me of the time when I did an edgebug to the top of the car in cs_assault... I bounced to the opposite direction. It could be the "slide-bug". But in reality it was an edgebug tho, so... slide-bug = edgebug?

lonewolf VIP08/03/2008 22:23

Negative. Edge bug you only hit the EDGE (4units) with A strafing left or D strafing right.

And sb I cant explain because of my english...

lonewolf VIP10/03/2008 23:14

Sorry for double post, but, numb, try to do a tutorial for the SB enter on:

Different jump techniques

dezkit11/03/2008 03:05

nice technique numb, i did this 2 times in less than 10 minutes :D

mdq12/03/2008 17:24(edited 12/03/2008 17:24)

nice numb there is gonna be a SB/NB plugin?? xD

realy nice...

will try


Can anyone create a minimap

kexas16/03/2008 19:55

Numb is a bug himself :D
gj

spr1n mapper17/03/2008 15:32

btw found a trick movie released on 9 march 2004 with that slide-bug in it :D

Juhmp17/03/2008 18:40

spr1n has spoken

all hail spr1n

NumB17/03/2008 19:24(edited 18/03/2008 09:55)

Originally posted by spr1n
btw found a trick movie released on 9 march 2004 with that slide-bug in it :D


Yep & I did edgebug in cs1.3 @ cs_italy.

DUDES, IT ISN'T A SURF STUCK BUG!!! IT'S NOT LIKE IN DRAGONS TEATH @ GIGABLOCK! HOW MENY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?

peteR^17/03/2008 20:14

Untill the nuckleheads understand proper english :)

spr1n mapper17/03/2008 20:47

ok then... ill upload that movie and you deside yourself what it was. then i leave forums forever if you wish

s0xu17/03/2008 20:51

Originally posted by NumB
Originally posted by spr1n
btw found a trick movie released on 9 march 2004 with that slide-bug in it :D


Yep & I did edgebug in cs1.3 @ cs_italy.

DUDES, IT ISN'T A SURF STUCK BUG!!! IT'S NOT LIKE IN DRAGONS TEATH @ GIGABLOCK! HOW MENY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAR IT?


all u really want is to get popularity u silly kid

NumB17/03/2008 22:17

Originally posted by s0xu
all u really want is to get popularity u silly kid


Then why I didn't call it numb-bug? Why i'm calling it slide-bug? And why I don't care what you think?

P.S. I don't need popularity, cuz I olready have it cuz of ljstats & don't like it. Second: only child calls someone kid here - what problems people have, obout them they and talk.

spr1n mapper18/03/2008 01:37

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cihp5t
at 10:15 ...

Juhmp18/03/2008 04:09

spr1n has spoken

all hail spr1n

NumB18/03/2008 09:52(edited 18/03/2008 09:53)

Downloading... By they way, if it realy is there, than why no1 said obout it out loud? Facts are facts, but finder is thet one who said it in public. Example 255lj. First one who did it was Bibo? Nope T3d made it long time ago, but oficaly it's Bibo, cuz he first sopken obout it out loud. So not giving me a link in xj forums where some1 is sayng obout it wanting to make it public don't say 'old'.

Officaly I'm the finder of it. Will I get remembered for it - I don't care @ all. I just don't like lies.

Juhmp18/03/2008 19:39

you did not originally find it

in that movie, those people were the first to "publish" it, therefore, they were the inventors of it. if that is your logic.

qewi18/03/2008 19:51

They published it in a movie, and maybe in another hompage? What do you know about that?

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.