[TECHNIQUE] Slide-Bug (sb)

Started by NumB
28/02/2008 18:45
Page 5 of 6
KoSoVaR^22/02/2009 18:00

wow nice you have found 3 new jumps right ?? couldnt you make 3 toutrails videos, thet would have been awsome :D

Kevlarrrr23/02/2009 16:54

"found" no,

Just made a thread about them

NumB23/02/2009 17:51

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
"found" no,

Just made a thread about them


Don't you have anything else to do, except trying to insult me?

Kevlarrrr24/02/2009 01:50

so your saying you found all those techniques?

becuase im pretty sure my post was correct.

NumB24/02/2009 02:43(edited 24/02/2009 02:47)

Yes I found them while jumping around. Also I am the first one who is posting them in xj technique list, so officially I'm the founder of them.

For example someone done bkz_goldbhop in 1:30 but didn't record or/and didn't submit the demo. So officially he is not the world record holder of that map.

This discussion is over.

zhady Tournament #224/02/2009 04:11

All these threads is getting out of hand, who the fuck cares if you or me found this and that?

Kevlarrrr24/02/2009 10:17

It's getting out of hand because of EGO numb.

'cos he made a thread thinks he found it. Wallbug-sruf has to be the funniest thread, ask any hns player that's ever played awp_rooftops if this is new.

PepoMerca24/02/2009 10:56

the only thing which matters is that the bug exist.

warrior24/02/2009 12:35

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
It's getting out of hand because of EGO numb.

'cos he made a thread thinks he found it. Wallbug-sruf has to be the funniest thread, ask any hns player that's ever played awp_rooftops if this is new.



First he was saying he is just trying to get them in the XJT list, without claiming that he is the founder, just explaining them. Now he is trying to make us believe he is the founder. Soon enough he will be claiming he discovered the sun, you know.

'internet heroes'... ahahah

NumB24/02/2009 12:52

Can you just go away? I'm tired of such a mtfs like you. If you don't know what is official and what is not - don't border replying at all. Get of my face.

Kevlarrrr24/02/2009 14:44(edited 24/02/2009 14:54)

Originally posted by NumB
Can you just go away? I'm tired of such a mtfs like you. If you don't know what is official and what is not - don't border replying at all. Get of my face.



warning pl0x

your trying so hard to claim recognition for these bugs it's almost sad

Nilsen24/02/2009 15:42

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
your trying so hard to claim recognition for these bugs it's almost sad


Kevlarr YES SO WHAT? Maybe it isn't totally new, but why shouldn't NumB get some credits for posting and showing it?

Englishmen :/

warrior24/02/2009 16:31(edited 24/02/2009 16:32)

sry, wrong topic

NumB24/02/2009 22:13(edited 24/02/2009 22:18)

Originally posted by nilsen1
Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
your trying so hard to claim recognition for these bugs it's almost sad


Kevlarr YES SO WHAT? Maybe it isn't totally new, but why shouldn't NumB get some credits for posting and showing it?

Englishmen :/

Cuz I'm first one who is posting it to official xj technique list.

And also can you look, that I renewed this thread after one year? - so yes - it's old...

// edit:

I see that nomather how much I explain, you still don't get the propose of this threads with submitted techniques, so this is my last reply here.

Ewoud24/02/2009 22:53

lets say kevlarrr discovered all tricks and bugs and continue?-

Stefkicha20/11/2009 19:32(edited 20/11/2009 19:33)

Wow, a pretty old thread.
Anyway, I just found out that you might be wrong. I think XJ know about this for a pretty long time. In that case there is no point in submitting it to the techniques list.
So here is the proof: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?extend.447
This is, of course, if the technique posted there is really a slide-bug.

heXz0r20/11/2009 20:03

veryy nicee

fr1ggerX_x21/11/2009 20:46

Originally posted by heXz0r
veryy nicee


Originally posted by Stefki4a
Wow, a pretty old thread.
Anyway, I just found out that you might be wrong. I think XJ know about this for a pretty long time. In that case there is no point in submitting it to the techniques list.
So here is the proof: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?extend.447
This is, of course, if the technique posted there is really a slide-bug.


STOP posting in old theard to make post. :|

Stefkicha23/11/2009 20:39(edited 29/07/2015 14:50)

deleted

Flurpan23/11/2009 23:21

0:17 in this moive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHH6qYfRlqE&feature=related is that the same as on ur demo ?

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.