Is longjumping good or bad for XJ?
It has already existed chrizZo, looooooooong time ago ^^
But it died cuz' there weren't enough players, unfortunately :/
It could have been uber big.
why dont you ljers ust create a new community?
a simple question!
Originally posted by ndRIt has already existed chrizZo, looooooooong time ago ^^
But it died cuz' there weren't enough players, unfortunately :/
It could have been uber big.
yea maybe thats the point, it was a long time ago. kreedzing got more popular, a lot of more people are playing it. But it has to be a league where everybody CAN join. I mean it shouldnt be like that, that a newcomer has the first match against you for example^^ the lower skilled people should'nt fear the league, if you know what I mean. I mean kreedzing is for fun, so people should play it for fun.
Originally posted by chrizZoI would add another idea for making climbing more popular. I mean its not really new but : a kreedz league, that would make it popular again. People will actually see their names on the site. I mean in kreedzing its a bit hard to manage this league ofc. Like mapskill is one of the things, the people cant choose their favourite maps. and making it random is hard if some newcomers get the extreme maps. So I think that we would need some systems then. like random 5 maps, and both players can deny one of them so that there are 3 maps left where they can play or whatever. but of course it will be hard to manage that stuff I know -_-
perhaps its unrealistic , but I would love it and many others too (asked some people).
WORD !
It would be very nice when a kreedz league exist !!
Many people would be interested then in kreedzing when they see a league or something like that because kreedz is not so well known in my opinion
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?30258.20
read the last few posts and lean back ;)
Please give me a link where some 10 years old kid is shouting that he's cool coz he can do 250. I haven't seen such thread yet here.
You are talking that there are so many LJ geeks here who are talking about LJ so much...However I have just seen some random guys asking how to do a 240 or 245 stats jump. Do you call them lj geeks? Because I haven't seen other topics about LJing.
In past few month most topics about LJing where started by LJ haters or so. This topic for example too. Just shut up talking about lj and everything will be ok.
I think I'll become a hater of lj haters lol. I'm not ljing at all and thats doesn't bother me until again some "lj hat0r" posts some stupid post how he hates lj.
Originally posted by chrizZoOriginally posted by ndRIt has already existed chrizZo, looooooooong time ago ^^
But it died cuz' there weren't enough players, unfortunately :/
It could have been uber big.
yea maybe thats the point, it was a long time ago. kreedzing got more popular, a lot of more people are playing it. But it has to be a league where everybody CAN join. I mean it shouldnt be like that, that a newcomer has the first match against you for example^^ the lower skilled people should'nt fear the league, if you know what I mean. I mean kreedzing is for fun, so people should play it for fun.
When I created that idea I think KZ was just as popular as it is today, it was back then when ndR and zhady was the two best players. That's not sooo long ago, but people didn't join it... I have no idea why... I really tried to get it up and running. But I sure wanna give it another try, if we get some support (thopa, faker, TinTin etc.) it could actually happen. But let's finish the prochallenge first, it's going good and it's very nice to follow. We need prizes to attract the pros :)
Originally posted by mentaL_owhy dont you ljers ust create a new community?
a simple question!
Ye, why not make xtreme-bhops, xtreme-doubleducks, xtreme-duckjumps and xtreme-edgebugs. XJ is a kreedz community, and LJ is a part of kreedz.
Now, let me ask the question in a bit different way. Why should LJers create a new community?
Originally posted by FliboYe, why not make xtreme-bhops, xtreme-doubleducks, xtreme-duckjumps and xtreme-edgebugs. XJ is a kreedz community, and LJ is a part of kreedz.
xtreme-double ducks will be uber :SD
Plus Xj is an jumping community
LongJUMPING
Money brings cheaters scary. I dont want cheaters to be honest. And I have to agree with flibo now in every point. longjumping is a part of kreedzing and its a good part to be honest. this is a community guys and I have to agree with skyjur too. I hate it when people are saying : "this 13 year old longjumping kids". thats just a childish comment itself and I would rate it as a flame, to be honest. The most longjumpers I know are cool guys, just like everybody else.
Flibo, since some people play only lj and most new only start LJ there should be a new cimmnuity!
btw, how longjumping can be bad? have u even thought about it? the posts like "ljs destroying xj"... wtf? what can they destroy? its just a part of community. imo xj now is more better than years ago. there are amazing ljers like otcheto, fof, ajr etc. and amazing climbers. there arent newcomers at climbing? just take a look how many new names there are. imo its senseless to discuss about it, cuz lj do nothing against the community.
mentaL_o: good longjumpers can climb and bhop good too. if new ones do only longjumps they will start climb soon or a later. if not, well its their choise. i started kz from ljs years ago. but then i started to climb and bhop, now kz for me like 50% lj/30% bhop/20% climb. do u remember how bibo appeared on kz scene? he was doing longjumps, but then he pulled out some hilarious records...
p.s: but ground stats jumpers must die seriously :>
Originally posted by chrizZoMoney brings cheaters scary. I dont want cheaters to be honest. And I have to agree with flibo now in every point. longjumping is a part of kreedzing and its a good part to be honest. this is a community guys and I have to agree with skyjur too. I hate it when people are saying : "this 13 year old longjumping kids". thats just a childish comment itself and I would rate it as a flame, to be honest. The most longjumpers I know are cool guys, just like everybody else.
Well I really don't think that cheaters will ever become the problem here at XJ. Let's picture this, which jumper would be able to beat brian, zhady, heL or supa, if that jumper had bhopscript? I still think that the pros would win. And ofcourse I don't talk about gigantic prizes, just like £500, that would be great.
If we should make something like this, we should do it like a bracket tournament, where you played a cup vs. another player. That would be the coolest thing... Like when we played KZ.nations cup and when insilio (i think it was) created a tournament, that only went for 3-4 rounds. But it rocked!
Actually scary, cheaters do become a problem even if they don't beat the pros, they will still beat the lower skilled jumpers like soul|ftw ( <3 ). Just look at the kz-sca tournament where money was involved and we caught one cheater who probably would have won the whole thing if he finally didn't get caught. So no money, at least not until the league/s become big enough.
P.S lj's are fun sometimes, but mostly annoying because I suck at them :P
It's not good or bad for anything. This is till just a game, people shouldn't take it to seriously.
Originally posted by omiloActually scary, cheaters do become a problem even if they don't beat the pros, they will still beat the lower skilled jumpers like soul|ftw
Hahahaha!! :D!
What a laugh!
Who was the cheater? 0mg0? Ah ye, I remember him... Well that was on one occation, and when we have a guy like eDark watching over us like Batman over Gotham city, I am not worried!
(soul|ftw :D!!)
thread is kind funny. i laughed nearly on all the posts ^^
the onliest posts where i didn't laughed where the post from scary and ndr.
ndr's post proofed us again that LJ is not really a need in KZ. If you can do 240 or even 245, you can beat nearly all maps. Only the extreme maps will be a challenge then.
But facts which have been seen often in this thread:
- LJ is pure skill (not really. Its only geeking a block. Pure skill is where you can jump to start and stop button)
- Players are asking for LJ lenght on server (if it is lower then they are flaming him... meaning he is the best player ....)
- LJ's join KZServers only for Longjumping at the startground. (They should free the slots for real jumpers)
- LJ is getting out of control it all starts with LJstats!
- LJ was a small part without interest for KZ players, where kimo & t3d has been active.
So these are facts which can't be changed or discussed false! You don't think so? Make a timemachine and go back in time and you will see it yourself.
In the past people were happy that you can make 240/245. Know you will be laughed out and you will be flamed as a noob jumper/kreedz without any skill. (Fact is only Newschoolers which grow up with LJ's are flaming like that.) <-- You can't believe that? Join a public server and see it yourself.
Originally posted by dEMolitendr's post proofed us again that LJ is not really a need in KZ. If you can do 240 or even 245, you can beat nearly all maps. Only the extreme maps will be a challenge then.
Yeah... BEAT the maps. Try to beat a WR with those strafes then...
Originally posted by dEMoliteIn the past people were happy that you can make 240/245. Know you will be laughed out and you will be flamed as a noob jumper/kreedz without any skill. (Fact is only Newschoolers which grow up with LJ's are flaming like that.) <-- You can't believe that? Join a public server and see it yourself.
So, there's nothing wrong with longjumping. It's just the kids who say you're bad if you can't make the 250. Change the server or ban them if you don't like them. If you hate the ljgeek-kid, don't hate the whole longjumping "community".
Originally posted by dEMolite- LJ is pure skill (not really. Its only geeking a block. Pure skill is where you can jump to start and stop button)
- Players are asking for LJ lenght on server (if it is lower then they are flaming him... meaning he is the best player ....)
- LJ's join KZServers only for Longjumping at the startground. (They should free the slots for real jumpers)
- LJ is getting out of control it all starts with LJstats!
- LJ was a small part without interest for KZ players, where kimo & t3d has been active.
- LJ is not pure skill? KZ is pure skill? OK! F*** off and return with 256.
- Flaming? Commented earlier on my post.
- Only for longjumping at the ground? Change the server if it really annoys you so much, or ban them.
- Not out of control... Just helping the community to grow.
- I can't really understand that sentence... Numerous godlike _KZ_ players like kimo, T3dbundy, Cordyline, heL^_x have dominated LJ...
Originally posted by dEMoliteSo these are facts which can't be changed or discussed false! You don't think so? Make a timemachine and go back in time and you will see it yourself.
No, I don't think so. Times change.
Sorry for being so negative :(
ying and yang
Well depens how u look @ it.
A longjumper for me is when u just longjump, nothing else.
like peak!
Please log in to post replies.