Is longjumping good or bad for XJ?

20/08/2008 19:04
Page 6 of 7
dEMolite mapper22/08/2008 21:49(edited 22/08/2008 21:49)

Originally posted by Flibo
Yeah... BEAT the maps. Try to beat a WR with those strafes then...

No need for doing it because ndr, OddYsseus, Alts!ch, kimo, Supa, seak and NiconeN proofed it in the past

Originally posted by Flibo
So, there's nothing wrong with longjumping. It's just the kids who say you're bad if you can't make the 250. Change the server or ban them if you don't like them. If you hate the ljgeek-kid, don't hate the whole longjumping "community".

Read down the sentence list.

Originally posted by Flibo
- LJ is not pure skill? KZ is pure skill? OK! F*** off and return with 256.
- Flaming? Commented earlier on my post.
- Only for longjumping at the ground? Change the server if it really annoys you so much, or ban them.
- Not out of control... Just helping the community to grow.
- I can't really understand that sentence... Numerous godlike _KZ_ players like kimo, T3dbundy, Cordyline, heL^_x have dominated LJ...

- Why should i return with 256? It's like when NumB is saying came back when you have done a JumpBug.
- Sorry but nearly all longjump geeks are so...
- Why should i change the server when it is my fav/lovely server? Only why some kids are joining later after me on the server and making ljs on the ground? Why wrote NumB LJstats than? Right not to jump on ground! To get some information how far you have been jumped.
- Helping in growing longjumping not in kreedzing....
- i didn't wrote that these persons didn't do LJs, i mean in these times where they were jumping. LJ was a small part for KZ which wasn't interesting for KZler.
T3d did only LJ's because he was unbeatable and he didn't has lust to destroy the recordpages with his name only.
And btw i don't mean longjumpers i mean kreedzers and sorry you can't make a comparison between old and new 2008 kreedzers.

Originally posted by Flibo
No, I don't think so. Times change.

Aehm i mean that these facts are true, so the time and users can't change it. You can ask old players... (Íf you don't believe it use a timemachine)

akkord mapper22/08/2008 21:51(edited 22/08/2008 21:53)

Flibo is just the leader of the lj hater haters .... and he cant accept that somebody doesn't like ljers. Am I right or am I right?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #222/08/2008 22:58(edited 22/08/2008 23:04)

Originally posted by akkord
Flibo is just the leader of the lj hater haters .... and he cant accept that somebody doesn't like ljers. Am I right or am I right?


It's not like I can't accept it, but it's going out of control now. Almost everybody is hating longjumping, and that is bad for the community.

Stop hatin'

PEACE!

EDIT: dEMolite, I'm too lazy to comment your post really. PS. Longjumping is a part of the community.

chrizZo23/08/2008 01:29(edited 23/08/2008 01:30)

deMolite I think your post is the funniest post again to be honest. lets see: I dont know why you think that these posts are so hilarious since we are talking about a serious thing, but I think your posts are the worst posts in this hole thread, to be honest. I would rate it as pure selfown. agree Flibo, you guys just need to hate and flame again. That is bad for the community.

boom.dll23/08/2008 01:47(edited 23/08/2008 01:48)

demolite... just write /colorchat and volume 0, and ur all set... no1 will ever annoy u... other than that... all ur posts r childish... why would i hate someone who is playing a TOTALY different game than i am?
why would i even hate ANYONE?!
for a fucking game?!
just quit, or play at ur own lan, and stop being so goddamn sensitive like a bitch... it`s everyone`s right to do what they want in a PUBLIC game on a PUBLIC server... which u don`t own...
just in case u own it... delete kz_ljs_xm.amxx from plugins.ini and all ur selfish problems are solved! or put a password on the server so u can play by urself...

@ Flibo : dude i fucking love you... ur way to smart for this thread ;)

peerat23/08/2008 02:10(edited 23/08/2008 02:11)

This discussion will lead us nowhere. The "oldschool" will always love the oldtimes, when longjumping wasn that big. It's always been like that and it will always be like that. Some can't/won't live with changes, some can/will.
The "newschool" grew up with it and has no problems with it, it's fine for them.

I have nothing against longjumpers or what they'r doing. There's no bad thing about longjumping. It is the attitude of some people, that is bad for XJ/KZ.

I don't like to be called a "noob"(choose a rather less insulting word), if I can't make a jump on the first couple of tries (yea, still happens after 4 years), by 14 year old kids, who's playing kreedz for like 5 months.

It's all about the attitude.

Just my two cents :)

dEMolite mapper23/08/2008 02:17(edited 23/08/2008 02:32)

Originally posted by boom.dll
demolite... just write /colorchat and volume 0, and ur all set... no1 will ever annoy u... other than that... all ur posts r childish... why would i hate someone who is playing a TOTALY different game than i am?
why would i even hate ANYONE?!
for a fucking game?!
just quit, or play at ur own lan, and stop being so goddamn sensitive like a bitch... it`s everyone`s right to do what they want in a PUBLIC game on a PUBLIC server... which u don`t own...
just in case u own it... delete kz_ljs_xm.amxx from plugins.ini and all ur selfish problems are solved! or put a password on the server so u can play by urself...

@ Flibo : dude i fucking love you... ur way to smart for this thread ;)


Childish post:
Here is the best example from a newschool longjumper.
All the facts from the list in one flame post.

Btw read my post again. I haven't wrote it for myself only, i wrote for other jumper aswell.

Normal post:
If you read the post carefully Boom.dll i didn't even get angry and post shit like you did. I wrote real facts and if you can't handel them, search something to critisem them and don't act childish like you did in the previews post. And if you think further that it is childish. Then go back in time and be active since the beginning of the kreedz maps. Because i am just tired to give the kids out there real facts which they didn't even believe.
@chrizzo_ you didn't even understand my posts read them again and if you didn't even understand it further read it again and stop read it when you have understand it.

knoxville23/08/2008 02:43

demolite stop talking shit lawl

Remote23/08/2008 02:45

I have one question!
Is it possible to make stats that will only show if you do a LJ on block? Sounds stupid, but ljstats I once saw can differ a HJ and normal LJ block. And usually Lj block are at the end of the map. This would cut some ground stats hunters, maybe even turn more people to climbing.

chrizZo23/08/2008 03:31

deMolite I got your posts and they are your opinion but :
"thread is kind funny. i laughed nearly on all the posts ^^

the onliest posts where i didn't laughed where the post from scary and ndr."

this starting is so uber childish and its just a flame, I would give you a warning for that... and all your facts are your subjective opinion, the arguments you are saying are not proofed, its just your point of you.
and now dont come with the argument that I have'nt got your post or something. just thing about this for one second : perhaps YOUR post is wrong ? actually wow, your post COULD be wrong, do you believe that ? unbelieveable huh -_-

dEMolite mapper23/08/2008 04:56

these aren't all my facts these are the facts from other jumper aswell.... (like i said before) ...aswell out of this topic, too.

heat23/08/2008 05:54

emolite ?

Fliborecord holder Tournament #223/08/2008 11:03

Originally posted by peerat
This discussion will lead us nowhere. The "oldschool" will always love the oldtimes, when longjumping wasn that big. It's always been like that and it will always be like that. Some can't/won't live with changes, some can/will.
The "newschool" grew up with it and has no problems with it, it's fine for them.

I have nothing against longjumpers or what they'r doing. There's no bad thing about longjumping. It is the attitude of some people, that is bad for XJ/KZ.

I don't like to be called a "noob"(choose a rather less insulting word), if I can't make a jump on the first couple of tries (yea, still happens after 4 years), by 14 year old kids, who's playing kreedz for like 5 months.

It's all about the attitude.

Just my two cents :)


Really good post :) I don't feel like continuing arguing here since I'm pretty sure I've brought up all my points. Also, I don't think I get really good publicity with the posts I've made :) They're also pretty childish here and there, but maybe that's just because I'm 14.

cC|Nikolaa23/08/2008 11:30

Arguing or not, you can't stop the longjumpers and that's a fact. KZ needs LJ even if the majority of players/users here doesn't like it.


PS: Also I don't understand why thread's name is ".. or bad for XJ"? Shouldn't it be "bad for KZ" :?

\o/

kek24423/08/2008 12:47(edited 23/08/2008 12:48)

Lets become friends and go to de nuke to ramp and have ....sex...?

boom.dll23/08/2008 13:24

Originally posted by dEMolite
Originally posted by boom.dll
demolite... just write /colorchat and volume 0, and ur all set... no1 will ever annoy u... other than that... all ur posts r childish... why would i hate someone who is playing a TOTALY different game than i am?
why would i even hate ANYONE?!
for a fucking game?!
just quit, or play at ur own lan, and stop being so goddamn sensitive like a bitch... it`s everyone`s right to do what they want in a PUBLIC game on a PUBLIC server... which u don`t own...
just in case u own it... delete kz_ljs_xm.amxx from plugins.ini and all ur selfish problems are solved! or put a password on the server so u can play by urself...

@ Flibo : dude i fucking love you... ur way to smart for this thread ;)


Childish post:
Here is the best example from a newschool longjumper.
All the facts from the list in one flame post.

Btw read my post again. I haven't wrote it for myself only, i wrote for other jumper aswell.

Normal post:
If you read the post carefully Boom.dll i didn't even get angry and post shit like you did. I wrote real facts and if you can't handel them, search something to critisem them and don't act childish like you did in the previews post. And if you think further that it is childish. Then go back in time and be active since the beginning of the kreedz maps. Because i am just tired to give the kids out there real facts which they didn't even believe.
@chrizzo_ you didn't even understand my posts read them again and if you didn't even understand it further read it again and stop read it when you have understand it.

i`m not a newschool longjumper, and i`m not a child... i`m 24 years old and i say what i think. u just proved me that u have no clue whatsoever about kz...
who are YOU to judge people, or to speak for other jumpers? everyone out there, and i mean EVERYONE has the right to do whatever he/she wants... within the moral limits. but this is not the case... we`re talking about a game, a game with which we`re supposed to have fun...
just try and be more open-minded and more calm just because ur an oldchool jumper and u have seen pros/noobs come and go...
i`m sorry about my previous post, but i was preety upset by ur words... i really thought u where thinkin abit more rationally...

almantas23/08/2008 13:45

I have no problems with Ljers, personally. I dislike it, but hey, it's their free time and they can do whatever floats their boat. What I dislike however, is them clogging up space in servers. Like for example, few days ago I saw my favorite map on one server but it was full. I had to wait 10 minutes to finally get there and inside I saw about 5 guys just geeking LJs on the ground, not playing the map. I was really pissed. It was BHOP server, it was purely bhop map, heck, it was pretty easy. They didn't even try, they just sat there doing their crap not allowing others to join and enjoy a good map. It really pissed me off, and its not some isolated case. I've seen that happen so many of times that it's not even funny.

So to answer OP question, yes, LJ is bad for the community overall.

hazieN23/08/2008 14:13

maaan my eyes hurt after reading all these posts.

and its kinda annoying reading the same thing over and over again by different people, this is just going around and around and people start flaming each other cause they got different meanings about the topic.

let lj-ers be lj-ers and when they get bored with lj-ing show them the way to the kreedz world.

if someone got offended then i didnt mean to offend them :)

wRath` mapper23/08/2008 16:14

Just remove LJ-stats on the XJ kz server for example, or make it so that you can only see the stats yourself.

We already have a few servers set up for you to LJ.

ova23/08/2008 16:47

Also when people randomly do ljs on a flat ground ...it does't affect me in any way ,especialy if they do it @ start or end.
But they also use cp's and if they find some tini block somewhere in the middle of the map ,even with /invis on and if you pass them with bhop it sometimes stop you on the spot or even slower youre jump / making you fall or just loose 1-2 seconds .thx

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.