Why did you pick your names?

Started by Spaceman Spiff
18/11/2005 23:51
Page 4 of 7
remake26/09/2011 13:16

I had though of possible nicknames back in 2007, so at the time I wanted to change it (2008), I only remembered remake, which looked kinda nice (originally RemaKe__). But like a year later I realized how retarded it looked so I changed it to just 'remake'.

Swoozy26/09/2011 13:43(edited 26/09/2011 19:34)

some years ago i played lineage 2, and i wanted to name my new character with original nickname, so i invented "Swoozy", but later i found some retarded noob raper "Swoozy" on youtube =|

sitka mapper VIP26/09/2011 15:13

I saw a movie named "Bear brothers" and one of the brothers there is Sitka. And i liked it :)

susooo26/09/2011 15:20

well im kinda into animes and mangas and some of my friends too, some of them gave themself naruto names, but there was no name that would suit me well. After some time they recognized that i am able to generate + when iam trading (im playing tradig card games and when you trade cards you have to know their prizes from ebay etc.). Not soon after that Kakuzo appeared in naruto. In one of the Episodes he delivered the corpse of someone who had a bounty on him, to some guys and got a coffer full of money. Well he opend it and counted the money. so from Kakuzo it got to suso because of german spelling. :P
Some people even call me suso in rl.....

kyser26/09/2011 16:00

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
@kyser, next time when you're going to post something like that, add it with something more sensible to be ontopic. And there is always a "report button" if you're not satisfied at any point.

no.

if u are not satisfied with my comment at any point, then delete it.

@kyser, those senseless posts should not even be posted on the forums primarily. You may take it as a warning.
Don't reply on this, please.

V0ncH...26/09/2011 19:16

Originally posted by sitka
I saw a movie named "Bear brothers" and one of the brothers there is Sitka. And i liked it :)

oooh ye i remember that film lool
its called "brother bear" lmao

Nukk30/09/2011 04:27

a program called "generator of nicknames"

WOOFix02/10/2011 13:30

WOOF.exe : My dog was barking like an idiot when I registered on XJ and the .exe if for the useless shit I always kreedz with (usually mp3, so turns out to be .mp3) :)

ExpaNsion05/10/2011 12:27(edited 05/10/2011 12:27)

some years ago i liked hardstyle music and i loved this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brFrGcprj_E
i named expansion dfor fun and stayed with it :)

m4r1o16/10/2011 22:04

my name in real life is mario , so i decided my nick be m "4 instead of A" r "1 instead of i" o :) it is just becouse i like my name :D

CaBeZarecord holder23/10/2011 07:56

My head :)

SeedDownFTW28/10/2011 18:11

Cuz I needed one. I was seeding some movie (can't remember which one). The seeds weren't enough, ofc ;( So... seeding...down... erm... needed FTW, just needed it =] /I needed it back then too :( /

Mathzz02/11/2011 07:41

My real name is Mathis, and I can't really remember why I choose this nick, it happen many years ago. So I invented the nick Mathzz. I was satisfied with it, and I've been using it for years. qpad on the other hand, was a random aa100 nickname back in 2008, and I've tried to get rid off it, since it's pretty stupid and random. So I hate to call myself as qpad, ugh....

evuly02/11/2011 11:41

evil - i + u = evul + y = evuly hi

I used evul for some year / months then I just added a "y" since I'm so creative! There's a "top" guns player called evily so I never use evuly when I play guns.. blows :<

I also used "thux;" before evul, got it from tuxedo.

dx^03/11/2011 01:23

The beginning of my nickname was when I saw a video of a highland DexeN player, and he is a very good player in the CPL, and I started using this nickname, dx^ = dexen^.

- nympho -11/11/2011 02:27(edited 11/11/2011 03:43)

i really don't know tbh.

i just like the smooth way it sounds ; ) but it looks kinda ugly and its even uglier without the - -'s so i putt'ed them right in the front and in the back to look less ugliez , is that k ,or i have to repeat again?

datslkk11/11/2011 09:46

Originally posted by - nympho -
i really don't know tbh.

i just like the smooth way it sounds ; ) but it looks kinda ugly and its even uglier without the - -'s so i putt'ed them right in the front and in the back to look less ugliez , is that k ,or i have to repeat again?

u have to repeat again!

'jokke11/11/2011 15:14

'jokke - I was (and still) using 'Teh Joke', I wanted some really nice nick in Counter - Strike, because Teh Joke looked weird. So I removed 'Teh' and added 'k' to Joke -> Jokke + edit -> 'jokke.
Simple.

BuTaMuH66601/01/2013 13:05

I once played with Vitamin, idk why. Then I changed it to BuTaMuH cuz this looks cooler.
BuTaMuH from russian = Vitamin. If I play on bulgarian server, everyone thinks that I'm bulgarian cuz BuTaMuH is also a bulgarian word that also means vitamin.

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.