Why did you pick your names?

Started by Spaceman Spiff
18/11/2005 23:51
Page 7 of 7
random Tournament #328/06/2015 11:45

Originally posted by Selhouette333
@Cobrex, no particular reason except it looks look of all other numbers.

@Morpheos, it's called laser tag.


I remember you told me, that 333 is some album that you really like :p

My nick just came random!

Originally posted by random
Originally posted by Selhouette333
@Cobrex, no particular reason except it looks look of all other numbers.

@Morpheos, it's called laser tag.


I remember you told me, that 333 is some album that you really like :p

My nick just came random!

You mixed it up with 3's which is indeed a name of one of the albums of my favourite band. Actually the same band I took the idea for Selhouette from. Fucking love Smile Empty Soul <3

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.