Why did you pick your names?

Started by Spaceman Spiff
18/11/2005 23:51
Page 5 of 7

I randomized.

nobody^01/01/2013 15:22

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
@nobody^, looks nice indeed, but not the best meaning imo (no offense).


Hey!
It's no offense at all! I actually like the trippy meaning. (Not sure if I could express myself that way).
It's fun trying to be someone with that nickname attached. :-D

Kkassu01/01/2013 16:51

Kkassu ,
my mom used to call me kassu when i was little :D

perd0 mapper01/01/2013 17:35

I have no idea why I did pick this nickname but the original form was peRd0 with big R. I thought it looked nice now I see it's pretty retarded :-D The main form of my nickname which I am using is perd0 tho.
In the town where I used to live we use it instead of "many" like many bottles etc... slang form ofc, not oficially

Zippow01/01/2013 17:38

When I started out playing world of warcraft I was lazy and bought an account (at full level *60 ) And the character name was Zipkiller, which later evolved into Ziplol and finally became > Zippow

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #101/01/2013 17:57

Originally posted by Perdo
I have no idea why I did pick this nickname but the original form was peRd0 with big R. I thought it looked nice now I see it's pretty retarded :-D The main form of my nickname which I am using is perd0 tho.
In the town where I used to live we use it instead of "many" like many bottles etc... slang form ofc, not oficially

Always though you're Pedro :|
OT: It's just came into my head. First it was MeeL', but then somehow it became MEEL :P

perd0 mapper02/01/2013 01:46(edited 02/01/2013 01:49)

Originally posted by MEEL
Always though you're Pedro :|
OT: It's just came into my head. First it was MeeL', but then somehow it became MEEL :P

Many many people think the same and it really pisses me off :-D
So from now on.. it's perd0 not pedr0 lol

cologne02/01/2013 04:05

i was born in Cologne ( Germany ) lived there like 3 yrs than moved to Bosnia :D

KooleN06/01/2013 13:48

Originally posted by cologne
i was born in Cologne ( Germany ) lived there like 3 yrs than moved to Bosnia :D


seems legit

badass .06/01/2013 13:56

I watched Leprechaun 4 the other day, and the name extasy just came into my mind.

PU9makerrecord holder06/01/2013 14:14(edited 06/01/2013 14:15)

My first nick in Counter-Strike was Puma and after many years and some really stupid nicks combinations it evolved to PU9maker which has kinda interesting story. I have a friend who worked in a factory for different kinds of rubbers and idk what else.. they also were able to make pucks. And then it hit me. Puck-maker. in czech language its sounds P U K and K sounds like Q and Q looks kiiinda like 9 ( small q ) PUQmaker / PUqmaker and final version is PU9maker :-)) IMO thats one of the most original nicks ive seen so far

WOOFix06/01/2013 14:33

Thought of BEAVER.exe first but seemed wrong dunno why ...

ViDtam13/01/2013 21:40

Herd from a song, can't remember the title

cirkus25/06/2015 11:49

Originally posted by PU9maker
My first nick in Counter-Strike was Puma and after many years and some really stupid nicks combinations it evolved to PU9maker which has kinda interesting story. I have a friend who worked in a factory for different kinds of rubbers and idk what else.. they also were able to make pucks. And then it hit me. Puck-maker. in czech language its sounds P U K and K sounds like Q and Q looks kiiinda like 9 ( small q ) PUQmaker / PUqmaker and final version is PU9maker :-)) IMO thats one of the most original nicks ive seen so far


i always pronounced it like 'pubmaker', and even this 9 didnt confuse me :D

JmPix^25/06/2015 14:55

JmP = Jump => JmPix^ = JumPix^

ThierryHenry25/06/2015 15:15

best footballer in my opinion, thats becouse heh

Cobrex mapper Tournament #225/06/2015 15:59

It all started 10 years ago .... :)) no, really, I got my nickname back in 2005. My first nickname was "The Hip-Hop Boy" on mIRC but it was too silly.
At my school some boys had nicknames which originated from their real name (example Robert - Robi - Robex / Dennis - Dennex etc). See? it ended in "EX". As I was playing cs 1.6 back then with a friend, I was searching for a nickname. He kept telling me "go for Cobra go for Cobra", which, in my mind, wasnt an original idea. Then it hit me! Lets put "EX" and I got Cobrex.
It looked liike "CobReX" until ~2008. I used to play with Xeba alot since my real name is Seba ... + i like how X looks lol
-thendofthisbooringtext-

veNEM_TiTAN25/06/2015 16:12

when i had 6/7 years old , i played cs 1.6 on public internet with 1 euro you can stay 2/3 hours, anyway.And i search some good names, but in finaly i saw 'venom' in spiderman and i put 'E' and the result is ; veNEM , where i add _titan :) ; veNEM_TiTAN, my friends called me venem or titan :)

KarLi mapper25/06/2015 16:59

Wooho thats..
well, i was like 11-12 years old when i started going to net cafe, i was playing CS and often i had this name ''Karlitos'' at the lan computer... so i used it for few times more...
untill i started using it for longer time, after few years i came to germany from cyprus and i choosed karlitos11 then karlitaki, then after a year i made it karli, thats how it went on till now.

Kiskis25/06/2015 17:08

stole it from a friend 8 years ago now or so. hah

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.