Why did you pick your names?
i saw something on the internet. it changed me
I actually didn´t copypasta the Looney Tunes character name. Back in like 2008 when I was running around and learning beginner tricks on hns_floppytown, I was thinking about a cool nickname I would stick with, and I wanted it to contain "runner". So I came up with Roadrunner. Later on, when I wanted to make a cool spray logo, I googled Roadrunner and found out its actually the bird :D I was very surprised and I liked it.
However, I would choose something more original today. But at least this nick matches me in sense that I ocasionally go for a jog hehe. (not that fast tho)
For quite sometime I didin't have a normal name *I would change em regulary*. I was once a BMX rider, and I love one brand "Mankind" so I just switched a to 4 and deleted the N, and here you go, that's my name :D
i sucked at cs (i still do)
Originally posted by low-i sucked at cs (i still do)
I would like to see how shNz discovered his name...also Zock3roo (cant remember his exact name:D ) and maybe kunqui...like its wtf for me..heh :D also knoxville
I have been asked this question way too many times lately so here it is once and for all. All further questions asked will be answered with link to this thread.
1. I felt tired inventing stupid addings to my previous nick ShoCk when registering accounts. ShoCk3rz, shockson, shock3rzz, shockz all this looks stupid and in the end every time I'm about to log in I have to struggle my memory to remember what nick I am registered with on the particular site.
2. There are tons of shocks on the internet and I'm hardly findable on internet with that nick. When I will become top tier quake player I want all the google seacrh pages to be dedicated entirely to me.
3. Selhouette333 helps both and the idea for that nick came when I was listening to Smile Empty Soul - Silhouettes, I liked the word in all perspectives but since I didn't want to share a nick with anyone else I made it unique by changing a letter and adding 333 to the end.
Fack off.
Dysgenesis, my current nickname.
I picked it because of the situation in Western Europe, they are importing people with not only horrible culture, but also horrible genetics (Somalis for example) which will spell disaster in the future. To add insult to injury, multicultural societies are always filled with misery, even IF Somalis had an average IQ of 200 and were just as non-violent as natives.
Who needs an enemy when you have Western politicians? They are by far the worst enemy for native Westerners.
Originally posted by Selhouette333...
What does 333 stand for? Half evil or what
long time ago, I went to Australia to enhance my english language for a month, In there I visted "laser games" where u put some kind of armour on ur shoulders along with a laser gun. after couple of games I noticed that when u finish from the match, you can check your score "leader-boards" on a screen filled with nicknames, at first I didnt know about it but after the last match I asked where can I check my nickname and they told me it was on the back of the "armour", and apperantly it was "Morpheos", and the best part was that I was the top1 when I checked it. x)
Originally posted by Selhouette333When I will become top tier quake player I want all the google seacrh pages to be dedicated entirely to me.
Lold
@Cobrex, no particular reason except it looks look of all other numbers.
@Morpheos, it's called laser tag.
My nickname appeared to be hard to pronounce, thus my explanation. I used to have an idol CS player called ´harmvillen', which he abbreviated to hrmvln. I used to play with the name ´sebz´ which i later coined by using the letters sbz and vln :D
Originally posted by sbzvlnMy nickname appeared to be hard to pronounce, thus my explanation. I used to have an idol CS player called ´harmvillen', which he abbreviated to hrmvln. I used to play with the name ´sebz´ which i later coined by using the letters sbz and vln :D
hej mang you're still alive
My name is Agustín and when I chose the nickname, my favourite musician was Slash. It's a weird combination AGU-SLASH. :)
@sbzvln I love your nickname
when I was chillin @ a friends house I slapped a Nigger so hard he gave me a pilsner
Originally posted by PiilsnErwhen I was chillin @ a friends house I slapped a Nigger so hard he gave me a pilsner
U just had to be high ... what happened wtih ape_o?
I saw the name of the mouse "Sensei Raw" and I liked the word "raw", then I added an 'e' :coolstorybro:
Originally posted by CobrexOriginally posted by PiilsnErwhen I was chillin @ a friends house I slapped a Nigger so hard he gave me a pilsner
U just had to be high ... what happened wtih ape_o?
it's kind of funny everyone thinks im ape_o n shit I just played along lol
i saw this website called satanion.dk/cs where you can find cs 1.6 related files like skins, configs, guis , launch options...etc, then i thought that it would look better if you remove the letter a thats after the letter S, viola! thought its a cool nickname and instantly used it!
Please log in to post replies.