kz_kzro_deathtales
Hey guys, I've just finished this promo for sn00p's upcoming map. It's kinda short because I basically had to do pretty much everything in one day. Still, I like it and hope you'll like it as well.
I recommend you download it since it's 1min - 14 mbs with great quality.
720p download:
Megaupload
Sendspace
Rapidshare
stupid youtube
Looks pretty cool map. :) (gj st0ka & sn00p)
looks really cool from what i see
That's pure sexyness sn00p!
And gj st0ka also =)
looks nice gj :)
cool although change the water texture! WAY too bright
i love it!
the lamp thingy is taken from kz_kzarg_catacomsbhop right? :D
Gj it looks very good
Originally posted by mYmqONEi love it!
the lamp thingy is taken from kz_kzarg_catacomsbhop right? :D
no
Promo for a map? I still can't get it. Anyway, it looks nice. :)
[blockquote]Map previews
Show your preview pics/videos/bsps for your upcoming map![/blockquote]
Promo video can be made for absolutely everything. In this case it's purpose is to feature the map. Frankly, I'd rather watch a video, instead of a bunch of pics, cuz after all, you won't be staring at one point when you play the map...
These are the first three parts, shown in the video. There are a lot more to come and if sn00p manages to pull what he's planned off, it will be a great map for sure.
actually that's the part1 of map , 2 more coming + final challenging , hope i can compile it without problems :D
<3 st0ka :D
Originally posted by sn00p -_*actually that's the part1 of map , 2 more coming + final challenging , hope i can compile it without problems :D
try to write -chart in your vis parameter (if u havent done that already) then u can see how much space u have left
thx for that
Originally posted by sn00p -_*Originally posted by mYmqONEi love it!
the lamp thingy is taken from kz_kzarg_catacomsbhop right? :D
no
you have to admit, it does look pretty similar :D
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/808/92689001.jpg
mym i think you`r blind . Put back you`r glasses please :)).
the lights are the same and i dont like the map :(
same texture lol , don't even saw , gonna change it :)
texture changed hi , whatever sorry I used that texture. I didn't know that it was in catacombsbhop too
Originally posted by Cretumym i think you`r blind . Put back you`r glasses please :)).
dumb
If you are using fog make sure you combined sky with it perfectly. Or else it will look ugly. For example kzlv_wounder... (dont remember full map name). Anyway fog and sky combination in that map is just perfect when here it's unrealistic. If you will use one color-sky, better make it some texture, so it will use less power.