kz_kzro_deathtales

Started by st0ka
15/07/2009 22:10
Read-Only
Page 5 of 7
sn00p mapper11/08/2010 22:07

And one last ss :D Still from the last room ( yea pretty empty but that's just for moment ) Found some bugs @ checking, fixing tomorrow since I'm damn tired ...

http://j.imagehost.org/0553/gr.jpg

Pieshels mapper12/08/2010 01:15

Stop adding rooms and finish already!
I can't live much longer with that boner I have from those screens!

sn00p mapper12/08/2010 18:52

^ rofl =)

Finished yea, but still minor things left to do, also I have like 3-4 annoying lb's on it :( FUUUU

http://h.imagehost.org/0358/dtgrd.jpg

Timmycakes mapper12/08/2010 18:56

so where did u get the textures?

Punk^12/08/2010 20:20

need buckets, fast.

sn00p mapper16/08/2010 21:17(edited 17/08/2010 06:29)

Some fresh screens tomorrow with the updated version, still in hard checking, map is now almost bugless ( few lb/s wb left ).

@ Timmy, pm'ed you dude ;)

Punk^17/08/2010 00:08

*sits and stares at his screen for the next 24, disregarding the fact that he has to go to the movie tomorrow evening*

Timmycakes mapper17/08/2010 02:39

once again...where did u rip the textures from...im always on the lookout for new ones

sn00p mapper17/08/2010 08:05(edited 17/08/2010 08:07)

Maybe some of you will not notice the changes Oo but here we go with 7 screens, from the rooms that got updated more.

http://j.imagehost.org/0196/dt01.jpg
http://j.imagehost.org/0346/dt02.jpg
http://j.imagehost.org/0162/dt03.jpg
http://j.imagehost.org/0950/dt04.jpg
http://j.imagehost.org/0254/dt05.jpg
http://j.imagehost.org/0063/dt06.jpg
http://h.imagehost.org/0456/dt07.jpg

Unfortunately for second room ( screens 2 and 3 ) I don't think will look like that in final, since there are some lb's theres also the annoying 'see-through-sky' bug -____- ( If some of you have any idea how to fix that please let me know, already tried with sky texture on the blocks but same thing... )

Sprite mapper17/08/2010 09:56

This map is so beautiful. Gj
I hope it gets released soon :]

Punk^17/08/2010 11:34

Seriously sn00p, get this released ASAP, I honestly can't wait anymore. It just looks so amazing.. Just by looking at it - it impresses me way more than 2001 did.
Can't wait - get this masterpiece out to the people.

-STK-17/08/2010 14:29

omg the lighting everything looks so cool! This is going to be map of the week like dahnajourney was :D and i see a lot of changes from past screens

sn00p mapper17/08/2010 18:14(edited 17/08/2010 18:16)

I want the map rlsd asap tho but... there are things left to do/fix :D Also everytime ( almost ) when we check it, we found something or some new ideas come, hammer.exe.

Right now compiling another version, and I think this one will be uploaded for XJ checking.

Thank you so much for your comments guys :D

remake17/08/2010 19:59(edited 17/08/2010 20:00)

http://j.imagehost.org/0162/dt03.jpg - STUNNING!
PS: I hope there's not too much water which could cause low fps :(

Puppey17/08/2010 20:44

u should add some riddles and triggers sn00p (if u already haven't that is), it would be nice to replay pop in fps style. (mb even some enemies :O )

sn00p mapper17/08/2010 20:59(edited 17/08/2010 21:00)

I can't add anything anymore, with riddles was from start, my last compile failed because I've passed the model limits :S

There are triggers on map but for sounds, every room have a different sound based on how much time you spent there ( well pretty close to that )

@ remake

Don't worry 'bout water, not much :P Also on that screen there are 2 sides with rays, now there's just one :< . I said that will not be like that in final vs, but don't worry deathtales2 is right over the corner.

kQbmigrecord holder18/08/2010 02:58

Just hope it wont lagg like 2001 :/

sn00p mapper18/08/2010 10:40(edited 18/08/2010 11:15)

Don't think, few peps played the map ( with l0w end pc's ) and had no trouble, only at the last room a lil fps drop :), since that room has some models.

kQbmigrecord holder18/08/2010 12:27

ati = l0w end? well ye but are u sure they used ati?

Punk^18/08/2010 12:37

Originally posted by sn00p
There are triggers on map but for sounds, every room have a different sound based on how much time you spent there ( well pretty close to that )

I can only reply with a smiley:
:O

Page 5 of 7