kz_kzro_deathtales

Started by st0ka
15/07/2009 22:10
Read-Only
Page 7 of 7
Punk^31/08/2010 16:36

Honestly, I kinda like the dull light.. Perhaps just make the windows brighten the room a little bit, but else I actually think it fits the room quite well.

koukouz mapperrecord holder31/08/2010 16:40

make it harder than dahnajourney :)

sn00p mapper31/08/2010 17:01

Gonna work the light more anyway :P, harder that dahna ? Well this one no, but I have a extreme project in work :)

dx^02/12/2010 16:46

nicee :D

pLaguE^21/12/2010 23:46

This should be closed.

sn00p mapper22/12/2010 20:44(edited 22/12/2010 20:45)

Why is that ? I might post images from deathtales2 who knows, don't wanna make another topic since this project was from the very first block planned as a triology, not ending like that well that's another story...

Edit: And I just had a Deja-Vu, with checking the post again and edit with this ... Oo

pLaguE^22/12/2010 21:48

Originally posted by sn00p
Why is that ? I might post images from deathtales2 who knows, don't wanna make another topic since this project was from the very first block planned as a triology, not ending like that well that's another story...

Edit: And I just had a Deja-Vu, with checking the post again and edit with this ... Oo

because deathtales was released

opa22/12/2010 22:04

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by sn00p
Why is that ? I might post images from deathtales2 who knows, don't wanna make another topic since this project was from the very first block planned as a triology, not ending like that well that's another story...

Edit: And I just had a Deja-Vu, with checking the post again and edit with this ... Oo

because deathtales was released

only the first part so far

pLaguE^22/12/2010 23:35

but this just says deathtales...should be deathtales2 :X

new thread would be better...cause i havent seen too many updates lately

sn00p mapper23/12/2010 08:37

Dunno, cause deathtales2 is not a sequel of map, just the part2 since GoldSrc can't compile the whole thing.

About updates, yea and I don't think will be any soon or ever release the other 2 parts. i'll see that next year, depends how some things will be.

pLaguE^23/12/2010 15:35

Originally posted by sn00p
Dunno, cause deathtales2 is not a sequel of map, just the part2 since GoldSrc can't compile the whole thing.

About updates, yea and I don't think will be any soon or ever release the other 2 parts. i'll see that next year, depends how some things will be.

that's exactly my point...

1. either this thread be closed and new thread opened

2. this needs to have more updates frequently, or it's just to be considered an old thread.

3. close this and forget about it

sn00p mapper29/11/2013 11:35

Dat three years old bump...

But for now only this little preview http://i.imgur.com/pwsHKIZ.jpg

OoOoOoOo man :D Im glad you are mapping :D come with more pics :D and it looks like it will be a bit dark,be careful with this-ppls dont like if there is a bit darkness :P

Logitechhhhh30/11/2013 01:58

2009...

Whosthat30/11/2013 04:04

Looks really nice, dont make it to dark tho h3h3h

Universe30/11/2013 07:43

Looks perfect that little preview ! How the difficulty would be sn00p ?

Branndonn02/12/2013 09:52

Honestly Snoop , however you create the map that's your choice the lighting looks fine to me , from that screen shot I can tell this map is gonna be really pretty in many ways keep going and keep us updated with some more screens :P

sn00p mapper03/12/2013 19:20

Don't worry about light, won't be a problem in the end, map will go around easy/average difficulty. Ty Branndonn :)

Also, some new screens...

http://i.imgur.com/3nkEHFZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6a06xKH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iOY1dmX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EojN3vb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oLJT61k.jpg

Ofc everything you see is still a work in progress.

Limb003/12/2013 21:10

Wow It looks perfect sn00p, really, but PLEASE dont make it 5+ mins long , PLEASE

Really nice sn00p...and make it as long as you can.Looks like a great map and want to play it more than few moments for just few jumps
Waiting for more pics :D

Page 7 of 7