kz_kzro_deathtales

Started by st0ka
15/07/2009 22:10
Read-Only
Page 3 of 7
geddyK27/07/2010 11:04

This map will be unique in every respect. I know this!

Can't wait to play it.

sn00p mapper27/07/2010 19:44

Room got updated

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0408/room1
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0877/room2
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0686/room3
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0490/room4

Moving forward for now to next area.

D2B28/07/2010 00:31

Gj sn00p it looks very nice, i luv your maps :), can't wait for play this map. darkfury, dahnajourney, evoltemple, watertomb all are good maps and this i think it will be awesome

Puppey28/07/2010 09:42

can't wait to play this map, I'm just hoping that it's gonna be a little harder than it looks.

sn00p mapper28/07/2010 11:22

Well the map doesn't have a difficulty fixed, at least for now I have some new ideas about that but not sure If Its fits here since the kz main object is to reach the stop as fast you can.

But In final the ways will be like this ( I think ) Normal - Easy/Av and Epic - Hard+ but again depends of your skill.

pLaguE^28/07/2010 19:01

Originally posted by sn00p
Room got updated

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0408/room1
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0877/room2
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0686/room3
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0490/room4

Moving forward for now to next area.

I'm liking the new screen shots! HURRY UP! :D

unBreakS28/07/2010 19:25

Originally posted by sn00p
Room got updated

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0408/room1
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0877/room2
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0686/room3
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0490/room4

Moving forward for now to next area.


so how long u will finish this map cos i cant wait to test it :D

sn00p mapper28/07/2010 19:36

Can't say right now, but asap, even if I have some parts done there still more to do, the riddles on map, stories, sounds...

diggzie!29/07/2010 20:53

looks uber nice <3

sn00p mapper29/07/2010 21:07

<3

Pics from the new lil room ( i'd say it's still wip at least for now )

http://i.imagehost.org/0142/hl_2010-07-29_22-00-18-96.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0087/hl_2010-07-29_22-00-29-00.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0195/hl_2010-07-29_22-00-39-32.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0511/hl_2010-07-29_22-00-54-04.jpg

Punk^30/07/2010 01:33

I believe you owe me a new pair of pants sn00p. I'm pretty sure I just came all over this pair.

Pieshels mapper30/07/2010 03:47

Some parts still looks too dark though =/
And as I see most of the map looks better without the fog. Can't wait to see fog-parts in new style. ^_^

Most wanted map of the year?

sn00p mapper30/07/2010 15:23

New room ** still early build -_- lots missing

http://j.imagehost.org/0198/hl_2010-07-30_16-08-58-45.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0067/hl_2010-07-30_16-09-27-91.jpg

pLaguE^30/07/2010 19:33

Originally posted by sn00p
New room ** still early build -_- lots missing

http://j.imagehost.org/0198/hl_2010-07-30_16-08-58-45.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0067/hl_2010-07-30_16-09-27-91.jpg

Best looking room I've seen so far. Keep it up.

sn00p mapper30/07/2010 19:59

Got updated ***

http://j.imagehost.org/0142/hl_2010-07-30_20-53-42-19.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/0480/hl_2010-07-30_20-53-50-52.jpg
http://a.imagehost.org/0293/hl_2010-07-30_20-54-01-80.jpg
http://a.imagehost.org/0599/hl_2010-07-30_20-54-10-56.jpg

Punk^30/07/2010 20:16

Can't wait for this sn00p. Let's have some beta soon :D

sn00p mapper08/08/2010 10:29(edited 08/08/2010 10:30)

Here are some screens with fog off/on, It might look good with a much lower fog density for now it's 0015. Careful the screens are in pretty high resolution :)

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0173/Comp1
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0984/Comp2
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0789/Comp3
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0579/Comp4
http://h.imagehost.org/view/0389/Comp5

Some feedback pls :)

Puppey08/08/2010 10:58

haha sn00p, dunno why, but I do get this weird hunch that u really liked playing prince of persia ^^. Map is still lookin' awesome, how aboOt u finish this sick project once and for all, and pls DO tell me that the map is like 9x % completed or so.

sn00p mapper08/08/2010 11:19(edited 08/08/2010 11:21)

I don't like PoP, I love It ^^ ( how do you think deathtales started a year ago ? :D )

Hmm 9x % ? Not yet but for sho map coming this year, Belive me I wanna finish It asap, but I don't wanna rush the project. Almost all resources are done and ready to be added, except few signs and sounds that are missing for now.

Punk^08/08/2010 12:54

dammit sn00p! :D I honestly can't tell if I like the maps more without or with fog! :-(
For some screens the fog looks ÜBER, for others it don't. Maybe if you lowered fog density a little, so you could spot more of the art work on this map, without having to stand all close to it.

Page 3 of 7