oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 1 of 7
volte09/01/2010 13:49

I wondered who is the oldest and who is the youngest WR Holder ever.

I guess SilverNinja was one of the youngest (some1 knows younger one)
but I have no idea who is the oldest one?

Mehz09/01/2010 13:56

DHT was like 12-13 when he started beating wrs i thinkZ

SilverNinja mapper09/01/2010 14:10

I believe s1gh was the oldest

volte09/01/2010 14:23

Originally posted by SilverNinja
I believe s1gh was the oldest


how old?

KNiFEAR09/01/2010 15:25(edited 09/01/2010 17:08)

I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

KiZZek09/01/2010 16:01(edited 09/01/2010 16:08)

What is the oldest demo now?
It seems to be Cordyline was 13 years old when he began to write demos.

hoLy mapper09/01/2010 16:19

Supa is old.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #209/01/2010 16:35

stask0 was the youngest one for sure..

lonewolf VIP09/01/2010 17:13

Originally posted by KiZZek
when he began to write demos.

hahahahahhah

heL will make 17 this year I think

TlofT09/01/2010 17:20

supa is in his 20s. 7d is like 27 i think

Pulsar!09/01/2010 17:30

Cordyline is 14 years old..

Mehz09/01/2010 17:54

Originally posted by ikm
Originally posted by KiZZek
when he began to write demos.

hahahahahhah

heL will make 17 this year I think


thats how you spell it.

- nympho -09/01/2010 18:25

Originally posted by shNz
stask0 was the youngest one for sure..

how old is stask0?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/01/2010 18:27

Perfo 40 years old?
ROFL he's gonna be happy when he reads this hahaha!
I don't remember exactly how old he is but it's around 27-28 :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/01/2010 19:12

I was 13 when I got my first world record. DHT- and Dujes were pretty young too. Maybe FikoN?

rad09/01/2010 19:33

perfo oldest ? youngest dno

V0ncH...09/01/2010 20:25

who's perfo ?

NeMiQ2209/01/2010 20:34

rEs0LuTe was 13 years, 6 months, 8 days old when he had his first WR.

Nikša Jovanovic09/01/2010 20:45

Adantoud ....
maybe he is 12 or 13 i dont know

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP09/01/2010 20:46

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
rEs0LuTe was 13 years, 6 months, 8 days old when he had his first WR.


How many minutes and seconds? I'd like to know that information aswell.

Page 1 of 7

Please log in to post replies.