oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 7 of 7
twistedVoid31/01/2011 09:38

Originally posted by SilverNinja
pizza, I'm 13 now. I'm not some 11 year old kid anymore, so yeah I'm a bit more mature now :)

No ammount of facepalms are anoth... But he just said a bit more mature! IDC, he's 13. Sorry, but to me, kids in that age means headache.

randd31/01/2011 19:33

I know 1 guy who is 9.years old. He can beat kz-ex records.

FadeToBlack31/01/2011 22:40

DeeDFTW is 13 and he has 2 wr-s. I'm not quite sure but I think he had had wr at the age of 12

randd07/03/2011 07:17

dbazzee is 9 years old but he havent break any wr in XJ but only did 1 kz-ex rec ! If he geek 1 year more KZ he will be youngest WR holder :)

DeeDFTW!!20/05/2011 05:54(edited 28/11/2011 20:03)

I am 13

FLP20/05/2011 11:41

Originally posted by DeeDFTW!!
I am 13 and I had 7 wr's! Lol who is like me ?!

I could do 30 dips and 15 pull ups when I was 13 but I guess you win.

CaBeZarecord holder24/07/2011 05:21

My first wr was at the age of 14 :)

surRendirecord holder27/07/2011 02:06

deedftw wins

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.