oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 6 of 7
kaynerecord holder03/12/2010 09:40

Originally posted by omilo
Originally posted by A3TIUS
@ omilo

So, I'd never be the oldest WR holder, unless your WRs are broken :( which I think are pretty tough to beat Have you ever imagined, we ever have kidz, our wives would have a pretty tough time sending both us and our kidz to bed pulling us away from the computer :D


Lets hope it doesn't come to that :P


Originally posted by DiDo-G
damn so omilo you are getting older :( Are you planing a retiring? :DD


I'm pretty much retired already...from recording anyway. My fingers are to old to pull of the crazy moves and strafes that people have today :P

6 months..... ;) im sure your "old style" would still pwn these days :)

omilo03/12/2010 14:21

haha 6 months :D

abdi12/12/2010 23:56(edited 26/12/2010 17:48)

delete please, younger brother posted this :S

qck-_^22/12/2010 17:24

what about @p????

deus?22/12/2010 17:43

wish i was younger, 16 or so. had nice reactions and reflexes back in the days ;s

pLaguE^22/12/2010 17:50

Originally posted by abdi
Originally posted by Ggs`
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.71280 youngest detected


There are people here with 9/10 years old im sure, but theyre afraid to tell... Im 11 but I made this account when I was 10 :)

but were talking about wr holders not random no namers :X

deus?22/12/2010 17:52

all you can talk about is anime! ;D

pLaguE^22/12/2010 17:55

Originally posted by deus?
all you can talk about is anime! ;D

ra-ra-rage

deus?22/12/2010 18:01

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by deus?
all you can talk about is anime! ;D

ra-ra-rage

i'll send naruto to assassinate you mister!

pLaguE^22/12/2010 18:03

Originally posted by deus?
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by deus?
all you can talk about is anime! ;D

ra-ra-rage

i'll send naruto to assassinate you mister!

naruto is for 10 yr old kids..no thanks bruh

saat#an's rom23/12/2010 14:54

Chasquido was 14 when he started to record if i'm not wrong..FOF looks old..same ndr

heL^_x30/12/2010 22:04

I started at 12 :D

kREWAN30/12/2010 22:42

Originally posted by heL^_x
I started at 12 :D

Beating wr's?

jusuuh30/12/2010 22:59

k3g was about 21 or 22 i think when he got his first wr, not the oldest one but i just mentioned since you have lot of information below :)

i'm not sure did k3g turn 25 or 24 this year, cause it's a year diffrence in our year-systeam and chinese one..

so when he made first wr on xj in 2007 i think, it makes him 21 or 22 :)

heL^_x31/12/2010 02:40

Originally posted by kREWAN
Originally posted by heL^_x
I started at 12 :D

Beating wr's?

yes :)

jusuuh02/01/2011 16:58

so did you got your first wr when you was 12 or did you started to geek them at that age? :)

volte02/01/2011 17:56

i got junglemountain when i just turned 14 so...

shNzrecord holder Tournament #202/01/2011 18:49

Originally posted by jusuuh
so did you got your first wr when you was 12 or did you started to geek them at that age? :)


I believe he was 14 when he did kz_dbh_pipehop, which is his first world record.

heL^_x11/01/2011 22:57

I started kz at 11, and i had my first wr when i (or approximatively 3weeks imo) signed up at xj, 4years, 3 weeks so 12years old :)

WOOFix14/01/2011 03:16

Man that's young ! You should have been a good geek cause at 12 I still had problems to do normal jumps haha :D

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.