oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 3 of 7
V0ncH...11/01/2010 12:55(edited 11/01/2010 12:55)

im 15
oki ndr ^^

maximaLz11/01/2010 13:02

did soulfather ever get a wr ? if yes, then he's the older one.

V0ncH...11/01/2010 17:22

how old is soulfather?

remake11/01/2010 17:26

around 35

teco11/01/2010 18:50

Soulfather is 39 now. He fills 40years in this year.

This is his YT profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/kzSoUlFaThEr
Check it out!

wombolombo12/01/2010 03:14

dropsys isnt older than 29

zyllEE12/01/2010 06:22(edited 12/01/2010 06:23)

Bibo is 9.

Count12/01/2010 10:17(edited 12/01/2010 10:17)

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count and dropsys are the oldest :)


Count is 25-26 I think. (I brought him up in a similar topic back in the days, I judged his age solely based on his beard!)


Hehe, this pic? click me

I was 20 or 21 on that pic ;) I`ll turn 25 this may. :)

lonewolf VIP12/01/2010 10:35

you came back to XJ just to to prove your age? :D

cool beard :P

n0xxer.12/01/2010 11:10

Originally posted by ikm
cool beard :P

+1

Fliborecord holder Tournament #212/01/2010 12:28

Originally posted by ikm
you came back to XJ just to to prove your age? :D

cool beard :P


He's always lurking!

Count12/01/2010 12:59

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by ikm
you came back to XJ just to to prove your age? :D

cool beard :P


He's always lurking!


+1

shNzrecord holder Tournament #212/01/2010 13:42

Perfo is 28-9

Ggs`12/01/2010 13:45

Originally posted by ech0.
Originally posted by ikm
cool beard :P

+1

look at mine http://img687.imageshack.us/i/23122007519.jpg/ ^^

volte12/01/2010 14:00

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by ech0.
Originally posted by ikm
cool beard :P

+1

look at mine http://img687.imageshack.us/i/23122007519.jpg/ ^^


attention whore.
xaxaxa :ADS:ADDAS

lonewolf VIP12/01/2010 15:48

Originally posted by Ggs`
Originally posted by ech0.
Originally posted by ikm
cool beard :P

+1

look at mine http://img687.imageshack.us/i/23122007519.jpg/ ^^

count's beard is much more stylist :D :D :D :D

mighTY12/01/2010 23:27

counttttt sweetish beard <3

remake13/01/2010 07:01

beard is ugly, shave pl0x!

SilverNinja mapper13/01/2010 08:13

Hmmm.. it seems that Bibo is youngest, he's 9
and c0ld is 2nd youngest, he's 10

V0ncH...13/01/2010 09:52

bibo is 16

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.