oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 2 of 7
erii1k09/01/2010 20:54

lulz

NeMiQ2209/01/2010 23:09(edited 09/01/2010 23:09)

pizza I just put the fact to try to figure this thing out and almost everyone else is just guessing.
Seriousness is not welcomed this days?

lonewolf VIP10/01/2010 01:18

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by ikm
Originally posted by KiZZek
when he began to write demos.

hahahahahhah

heL will make 17 this year I think


thats how you spell it.

marked wrong, it was the write that should be bold :(
I failed :(

wombolombo10/01/2010 04:21

i believe pizza at the time of halicarnnus world record was

11 years 12 days 0 hour 4 minutes 13.76 seconds year old(in case decimal system comes into factor for youngest record holder)

SilverNinja mapper10/01/2010 08:25(edited 10/01/2010 08:29)

I was 11 when i got my first WR on cityblock.
s1gh was 39 when he got his first WR, he's 41 now

mighTY10/01/2010 11:30

Originally posted by SilverNinja
I was 11 when i got my first WR on cityblock.
s1gh was 39 when he got his first WR, he's 41 now


O_O i thought s1gh was 15-20 O_O. and he still plays cs?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/01/2010 13:36

Originally posted by V0ncH...
who's perfo ?


He's a very good french oldschool WR holder :)

c0ld^10/01/2010 14:09

im 10, pwned

Remote10/01/2010 15:18

Originally posted by c0ld^
im 10, pwned

No, but you act like you're 10.

Mehz10/01/2010 16:29

Originally posted by SilverNinja
I was 11 when i got my first WR on cityblock.
s1gh was 39 when he got his first WR, he's 41 now


lmfao

TlofT10/01/2010 16:53

Originally posted by cC|brendo333
Originally posted by c0ld^
im 10, pwned

No, but you act like you're 10.


c0ld is h0t.

i didn't know some of the community was THIS young o.O

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP10/01/2010 20:30

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
pizza I just put the fact to try to figure this thing out and almost everyone else is just guessing.
Seriousness is not welcomed this days?


I was being serious too.

SilverNinja you're very mature for your age. Now go get your WRs back.

DiDo-Grecord holder10/01/2010 20:41

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count or dropsys are the oldest :)

DiDo-Grecord holder10/01/2010 20:41

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count and dropsys are the oldest :)

SilverNinja mapper10/01/2010 21:10

Originally posted by pizza^
I was being serious too.

SilverNinja you're very mature for your age. Now go get your WRs back.


pizza, I'm 13 now. I'm not some 11 year old kid anymore, so yeah I'm a bit more mature now :)

Grrr10/01/2010 21:34

Originally posted by SilverNinja
I was 11 when i got my first WR on cityblock.
s1gh was 39 when he got his first WR, he's 41 now


maybe some1 of his kids did it ?

beuhnoix10/01/2010 21:38

so Perfo's exactly 29 and heL 16 soon

KNiFEAR10/01/2010 21:40

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count and dropsys are the oldest :)


ah yea, dropsys was the one I was thinking of, not perfo. :D

TlofT10/01/2010 22:30

lol dropsys isnt that old either i dont think...

Fliborecord holder Tournament #210/01/2010 23:07

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count and dropsys are the oldest :)


Count is 25-26 I think. (I brought him up in a similar topic back in the days, I judged his age solely based on his beard!)

Page 2 of 7

Please log in to post replies.