oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 5 of 7
jack frog30/11/2010 00:04

Alotta youngsters in here.

nobody^30/11/2010 21:07

Haha, Im 14 and I havent got wr's... man I suck! Maybe someday I will pwn atleast one. :D

DiDo-Grecord holder30/11/2010 21:44

and lets when you are 14 to give you a cake :)

A3TIUS01/12/2010 06:12

I dont think I can ever get into the youngest title anyhow, but sure you can be sure that I'd be the oldest recorder some day :D

omilo01/12/2010 07:41

Maybe it's smart to wait untill your old and grey for recording, A3TIUS. Those shaking hands will strafe by themselfes, no need to do much, just hold on to the keyboard and mouse :P.

Only young guy I know that had a WR was DHT-, he was like 12-13 or something.

A3TIUS01/12/2010 10:06

It might be considered a cheat like msl :D Anyways I think you happen to be the oldest guy with a WR right now :P I haven't been around XJ for long, so I dont know the age of every WR holder. Correct me if I am wrong. Lets find this one out. It'd be fun :D

omilo01/12/2010 10:27

I'm 26 now, but I think perfo might be older, like close to 30. So I guess im the second oldest still ^^.

Scary Tournament #201/12/2010 13:52

How old are you A3TIUS?

KeltA02/12/2010 02:57

perfo is 31

killahurtZ02/12/2010 03:27(edited 02/12/2010 03:46)

Let me say a few things about perfo is 31 and other stupid comments like he is 28 or 35 years old and still play kz O_O COMMENTS,

First of all KZ IS NOT Like regular shoting CS when professional gamers play about 8 hours every day to have some results and make some money on turnamets http://www.hltv.org/news/5785-navi-scored-220000-in-2010 , so KZ is relaxing and people who play KZ are friendly, kind, laid back, loyal and will do anything for another kz fanatic, not nerds they just love kz and play it becouse they like that not for money, SO DOES IT REALLY MATTER HOW MUCH WHO IS OLD TO have wr ?

DOES it really matter if someone is 40 or 7 years old he just want to relax a little bitt in KZ like some people watch television,

Memories02/12/2010 03:53

i think they are just asking to know, not to troll...

A3TIUS02/12/2010 06:55

@ omilo

So, I'd never be the oldest WR holder, unless your WRs are broken :( which I think are pretty tough to beat Have you ever imagined, we ever have kidz, our wives would have a pretty tough time sending both us and our kidz to bed pulling us away from the computer :D

@ Scary

I'd be 24 tomorrow

@ killahurtZ

Its not blaming each other for being old and still playing kz. Its just a thread where ppl are trying to have fun finding out the oldest/ youngest recorders. More like fact finding while having fun instead of accusing each other for being old.

And comments like perfo is 31 is not stupid cuz it shows his dedication, that inspite of being of that age he has the dedication to play kz. Cuz trust me as you grow older, your priorities change. You have to pay more attention to your real-life more and more- gf's, family, career, etc.

DiDo-Grecord holder02/12/2010 15:12

Originally posted by omilo
I'm 26 now, but I think perfo might be older, like close to 30. So I guess im the second oldest still ^^.

You forgot about Count gangien ? :)

skR'02/12/2010 19:50

i'm sure that oldest recordholder will be spr1n.. we'll be all dead and at least one of his wrs will still be here.

RAJU02/12/2010 20:26

my bro is 8 and he plays kz
if im not wrong his lj rec is 250-251 stats in 100aa

JocA Banned02/12/2010 20:42

Originally posted by RAJU
my bro is 8 and he plays kz
if im not wrong his lj rec is 250-251 stats in 100aa


sir,can u tell me thread name?

CamelCloudrecord holder02/12/2010 20:55

Originally posted by RAJU
my bro is 8 and he plays kz
if im not wrong his lj rec is 250-251 stats in 100aa


Make him play aa10, aa100 is nothing here.

omilo02/12/2010 21:41

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by omilo
I'm 26 now, but I think perfo might be older, like close to 30. So I guess im the second oldest still ^^.

You forgot about Count gangien ? :)


nope, cuz those guys dont have any WR's anymore and they were younger then I am when they had WR's :P (I think).

DiDo-Grecord holder02/12/2010 22:24

damn so omilo you are getting older :( Are you planing a retiring? :DD

omilo03/12/2010 07:03

Originally posted by A3TIUS
@ omilo

So, I'd never be the oldest WR holder, unless your WRs are broken :( which I think are pretty tough to beat Have you ever imagined, we ever have kidz, our wives would have a pretty tough time sending both us and our kidz to bed pulling us away from the computer :D


Lets hope it doesn't come to that :P


Originally posted by DiDo-G
damn so omilo you are getting older :( Are you planing a retiring? :DD


I'm pretty much retired already...from recording anyway. My fingers are to old to pull of the crazy moves and strafes that people have today :P

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.