oldest/youngest WR holder EVER.

Started by volte
09/01/2010 13:49
Page 4 of 7
SilverNinja mapper13/01/2010 10:04

Originally posted by V0ncH...
bibo is 16

well, zyllEE said that he is 9, and i take zyllEE's word over yours, sorry

kREWAN13/01/2010 11:29

It doesn't mather how old you are it's about how long you've played kz (y)

Punk^13/01/2010 16:51

Originally posted by kREWAN;>
It doesn't mather how old you are it's about how long you've played kz (y)

Not if one guy plays 1 hour a week and another plays 5 every day.

c0ld^13/01/2010 17:19

Originally posted by cC|brendo333
Originally posted by c0ld^
im 10, pwned

No, but you act like you're 10.

lajz

V0ncH...13/01/2010 17:21(edited 13/01/2010 17:21)

zyllEE is joker
bibo is 16

Ovidiu Dumitru16/01/2010 13:52(edited 16/01/2010 13:52)

Back in the earlier days -> joel, dujes, kimo, fikon (the youngest)

The oldest -> ev0, rOn!n and others... (i hope they made wrs, i forgot :d)

cap1m;16/01/2010 23:04

sioux (femtobhop , long time ago) - 54 years.

Talent Cacalau17/01/2010 08:23

hey, i'll try to beat a wr at the age of 80 and then i'll be the oldest wr holder. but we have to wait 66 years :d

cap1m;17/01/2010 11:13

Originally posted by ELODIU
hey, i'll try to beat a wr at the age of 80 and then i'll be the oldest wr holder. but we have to wait 66 years :d

very funny dude, i am your fan! :first:

DiDo-Grecord holder17/01/2010 16:57

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by KNiFEAR
I believe there's a very old thread with this exact topic, though I don't think anyone will find it. :D If I don't misremember, I think the conclusion at that point was that perfo was the oldest and stask0/DHT- was the youngest. DHT- was 13 I think and perfo like 30+, maybe close to 40.

but this is all very vague memories, and maybe there's younger/older jumpers today. :D

perfo is 25-26 :)
count and dropsys are the oldest :)


Count is 25-26 I think. (I brought him up in a similar topic back in the days, I judged his age solely based on his beard!)

look at his brutal pic HAHA

kREWAN17/01/2010 21:35

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by kREWAN;>
It doesn't mather how old you are it's about how long you've played kz (y)

Not if one guy plays 1 hour a week and another plays 5 every day.

You know what I mean. And if that's the case then i think the 5 hour guy have played more kreedz even if it's less days ...

loopah17/01/2010 22:42

Originally posted by V0ncH...
who's perfo ?


lol

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
rEs0LuTe was 13 years, 6 months, 8 days old when he had his first WR.


stalker?

DiDo-Grecord holder18/01/2010 16:03

vonch dont know whos perfo :o leave the site pls!

Ggs`29/11/2010 19:47

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.71280 youngest detected

kREWAN29/11/2010 20:26

Wow. I have one thing to tell that kid...stop gaming before you're addicted to it ;o

Krzywy29/11/2010 22:07

i think omilo is old

ova29/11/2010 22:36

Originally posted by pizza^
Originally posted by NeMiQ22
pizza I just put the fact to try to figure this thing out and almost everyone else is just guessing.
Seriousness is not welcomed this days?


I was being serious too.

SilverNinja you're very mature for your age. Now go get your WRs back.


yes, he is quite mature http://i42.tinypic.com/2hs1d6q.jpg

CamelCloudrecord holder29/11/2010 23:08

Nice revive guys, lol.

TawNY29/11/2010 23:29

Jeez...I´m 17 and I can´t even do a run CLOSE to a WR :D

skR'29/11/2010 23:38

Originally posted by ova
Originally posted by pizza^
Originally posted by NeMiQ22
pizza I just put the fact to try to figure this thing out and almost everyone else is just guessing.
Seriousness is not welcomed this days?


I was being serious too.

SilverNinja you're very mature for your age. Now go get your WRs back.


yes, he is quite mature http://i42.tinypic.com/2hs1d6q.jpg



god, i thought i was mature.. :(

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.