kz_synergy_x2 - shes back
the red squares on the floor seems a little boring with only one color, maybe u could mix/fade it together with some purple?
omggg :)
Looks so awesome.I want to see the hero who will beat it!
I'd prefer the white + somthg agressive like red, because there aren't so much maps in this colour scheme. However, it would be unique map
comming soon =)
heL map for u :D:D
How about dark green? I can't wait to play this map and please, don't make it uber hard.^^
I think that the main thing is that it will be uber hard :D
i want that map now!
Originally posted by pLANEOriginally posted by Perdocant wait for kz_synergy_x5 ^^
lol yes. im pretty sure at that point it'll just be a 290 bhop lj and if you dont make it, you die and then your counter-strike gets uninstalled. :P
liked the idea
Bump. Any update on the progress Mr. pRANE?
Dark/white/red
Come on, pLANE - don't let this project die.
It's not dead, plane just works a bit slow I've noticed.
I'd rather see him take his time, than this ending up bad :-)
Waiting for new screens pLANE.....
Maybe 1 or 2 please...:)
yes that would be great :)
Should make it black and yellow.....black and yellow.....black and yellow
heyo! its been awhile since ive made an update! well it seems ive fallen into a huge cs in general block and barely play it anymore! with that being the case i havent mapped in awhile too!
i am still very excited in this map and have a bunch of ideas that i would like to try out. however this map isnt close to being done and probably wont be for a long time. i just dont have the incentive or drive at the moment.
keep in mind the map will get done eventually
ily
aw plane :-(!
Oh well, looking forward to seeing it whenever it's done!
New status ?
Please log in to post replies.