kz_synergy_x2 - shes back

Started by pLANE mapper
04/10/2010 03:29
Page 6 of 7
pLANE mapper06/12/2012 08:35

http://youtu.be/uFfeRPNe9m4?hd=1

random Tournament #306/12/2012 08:45

you should put that scarry girl that many ppl uses in some prank videos/games, somewhere in a map :DDD

zythH^ moviemaker06/12/2012 10:57

pLANE I want that map so hard!

FLP06/12/2012 11:23

Release the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATCckB08eQ0

Gargoyle06/12/2012 12:24

Most anticipated map of the year(s):D.

Can't fucking wait, looks epicly difficult and gayishly annoying. (yea... I pick my adjective like I pick my women, weird and random (and apparently gay).

Glad to see plane still has a pulse ^^

WeMeRA06/12/2012 13:05

seems to be a really great map :)

Twix^06/12/2012 16:00(edited 11/12/2012 04:11)

:@

jstunezoR16/12/2012 00:15

Cmon,i've got 0 patience left :3

True, the anticipation of this map is getting equal to kzmod's release from the day it's been started developing hehe.

Freezing21/12/2012 22:42

hello ... i just made an acc just to ask mr. plane when the "most hardest map evaa" is going to be able for download? i am waiting it for sooo long

Michael Collins21/12/2012 23:09

Originally posted by FreezingMoon
hello ... i just made an acc just to ask mr. plane when the "most hardest map evaa" is going to be able for download? i am waiting it for sooo long


Mr. Plane is going to release map soon, he's kinda busy with rl now. Give him some time.

pLANE mapper22/12/2012 08:29

was planning on submitting it today, the 21st, but im not quite happy with a couple things. i want it to be as good as i can make it. submitting soon :)

thanks for waiting

CamelCloudrecord holder22/12/2012 10:13

The kraken is about to be released, oh joy!

zythH^ moviemaker22/12/2012 10:57

This map will be so hard that I bet my pretty ass that I can't even beat it with hook!

plowed22/12/2012 11:47

Don't hurry with releasing the map, If you think you can improve do it :)

Harley22/12/2012 12:03

plowed, u back in biz?

can't wait for syn2 even tho iI can't complete v1 w/ bhop haxx (I guess)

Freezing22/12/2012 13:13(edited 22/12/2012 13:21)

bhop hacks doesn't help you ... the difference is made by the 2 standup parts because they are designed for a very hard standup ... like one aa100 player i can tell you that the map isn't that hard , but noone cares if you finish it on aa100 because here is kreedz so ... but anyway , i like more maps like this instead of very hard kz maps ( godroom , dare , d2block ) because you never get bored of trying it ... not a short map , not a long map , shortcuts can't give you a better time advantage ... etc :) waiting so much for it :)

nobody^22/12/2012 15:35

Can't wait! Strive for perfection, pLANE! :)

jack frog22/12/2012 17:33

Didn't even beat the first map yet lol

Harley22/12/2012 18:05

Frankly, I wasn't quite serious FreezingMoon, but yeah -- I totally agere with you. :-) But I was serious about my craving for V2.

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.