kz_synergy_x2 - shes back

Started by pLANE mapper
04/10/2010 03:29
Page 5 of 7
st0neblock24/06/2012 07:22

This map is verry evil ! :)

beuhnoix08/07/2012 15:46

nothing new ?

Michael Collins08/07/2012 17:12

Originally posted by _Lolz
nothing new ?


- Nothing new man , nothing ... :(

Last time when plane opened this project was 1 month ago . Now , he only play diablo 3 ...

Wops29/07/2012 19:27

Wow synergy_x was hard enough... will this be harder :o LOL

killahurtZ29/07/2012 21:41

C'mon plane finish the map :)

Twix^01/12/2012 04:41

His fingers are die will testing the map :D
Now that I'm a mapper, I understand why good mappers take a long time to build a good map.

Bu7ler01/12/2012 10:08

I saw him in a public server, and asked him if he was still building this map, yes, he's still building this map sometimes.

Michael Collins01/12/2012 11:09

Originally posted by Bu7ler
I saw him in a public server, and asked him if he was still building this map, yes, he's still building this map sometimes.


He's kinda busy with real life, so that's why he stopped working on it. But, map will be done in some near future, don't stop believing ! ;)

hm^ mapper VIP01/12/2012 11:23

It is close to be finished.

pLANE mapper05/12/2012 09:16

http://youtu.be/pcUxksCOdyM?hd=1

aLANbb05/12/2012 11:14

caaaant wait:PP

guz-.-05/12/2012 12:24

Finally :D im just hoping for better fps this time :(

zythH^ moviemaker05/12/2012 15:50

I just fall from my chair, is it normal?

joons05/12/2012 16:16

Yes!!

pLANE mapper05/12/2012 19:00

http://youtu.be/6sziTa8JN_M?hd=1

SolaVincit05/12/2012 19:04

Wow, Epic! The videos are EVIL!!! This map is just amazing, haha, GJ Man!

Michael Collins05/12/2012 20:52

Originally posted by pLANE
http://youtu.be/6sziTa8JN_M?hd=1


Boss is back !

Lets bring it to the end, we are all wating for it ! ;)

beuhnoix05/12/2012 21:28

awesome news !

I recommend you to not watch that video if you're alone at home brrr

kapeta06/12/2012 00:15

amazing map, who needs amazing bhops !

will be awesome x)

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.