kz_synergy_x2 - shes back

Started by pLANE mapper
04/10/2010 03:29
Page 4 of 7
Michael Collins09/05/2012 09:11

- Can't wait , pLANE i believe in your skill ! ;)

beuhnoix11/05/2012 11:44

Originally posted by pLANE
I'll announce some good news soon,
sorry for the wait

Originally posted by Twix^
Can't wait for beat this map!


^ haha, youre funny >:)

Great news dude.

Please don't make harder like fu_extreme or kz_dare.. :)

Ra3ieL Tournament #211/05/2012 12:44


years later, the empty holo rooms begin to wake. each light slowly flickering back to life. the familiar voice that once ran through the halls, sound once more.

pLANE


Portal 2 anyone? :D

Can't wait to play this map. Looking forward to that almost impossible "30%" kreedz part.

MiXiEEE11/05/2012 13:56

look date when this topick is started ;p

Twix^11/05/2012 14:40(edited 01/12/2012 04:35)

Originally posted by _Lolz
Please don't make harder like fu_extreme or kz_dare.. :)


Ahaha yeah, but synergy x2 I Think it will be more hard :D

pLANE mapper11/05/2012 21:09(edited 11/05/2012 21:22)

I'm holding "x2" until someone beats "x" in under 5 mins (official wr). It will be like a fun race! whoever can do it i will give you props in x2 as like a prize as well.

so tell your friends

http://i.imgur.com/Z09ix.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/33w9D.jpg

random Tournament #311/05/2012 21:33

@plane if this isnt joke than "lol" no one gona try to beat it under 5mins its just boring to geek it

Twix^11/05/2012 21:40(edited 01/12/2012 04:36)

Go 5m akkord!

Also add some rose colours, with black and light blue, I think it's looks good, maybe

Michael Collins11/05/2012 21:45

- Keep working , i hope this map will rocks ! ;)

Scary Tournament #211/05/2012 21:56

I get kinda the same feeling from watching synergy that I get from Portal. I think it's the forever alone feeling.

pLANE mapper11/05/2012 22:36

Originally posted by defusion
@plane if this isnt joke than "lol" no one gona try to beat it under 5mins its just boring to geek it


some ive told earlier are already trying

pLANE mapper11/05/2012 22:37

Originally posted by Twix^
Go 5m akkord!

Also add some rose colours please <3


already is :)

pLANE mapper11/05/2012 22:38

Originally posted by Scary
I get kinda the same feeling from watching synergy that I get from Portal. I think it's the forever alone feeling.


similar, yes

Twix^11/05/2012 22:46(edited 01/12/2012 04:36)

Originally posted by pLANE
Originally posted by Twix^
Go 5m akkord!

Also add some rose colours please <3


already is :)


Go on!

bHN^12/05/2012 00:05

Very nice, :))

Nikša Jovanovic12/05/2012 01:43

last color was gay, and current one is pretty dark :/

CamelCloudrecord holder12/05/2012 10:49

I love the colours, keep it up!

dx^12/05/2012 17:47

i really like, waiting map !! :^)

kzno`Psycho13/06/2012 18:58

THIS: http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/db119/x2_05.jpg = AWESOME COLORS

kalinskY13/06/2012 19:22

synergy and synergy_x are remarkable maps.Totally different from each other,but with your presence in both.So just put yourself in any extreme map you are about to create,and the result will be synergy_x2. Imo,the coldest aqua-green combined with dark red or violet is quite evil.

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.