kz_synergy_x2 - shes back

Started by pLANE mapper
04/10/2010 03:29
Page 7 of 7
M@UGLI22/12/2012 19:23

I'll start playing cs again, if this map is released!!! =)

Cetys22/12/2012 21:25

Good news Maugli :)

FLiD24/12/2012 18:14

Can't wait, give us our X-MAS present! :P

d33p24/12/2012 21:53

this will be the best map/project of 2012 if he release map soon =)

asterix-kzsrb24/12/2012 22:23

F yeaa... Soo scary. How from film kube. Nice edit, nice map.

kot7k24/12/2012 23:23

i guess this map will be released tomorrow as one of XJ's gifts to users :)

Freezing26/12/2012 19:44

i've got nightmares cuz of this map, plane is sick ... hope is going to be realesed until the new year :)

krom304/01/2013 16:36

status?

Twix^28/01/2013 00:33

Originally posted by M@UGLI
I'll start playing cs again, if this map is released!!! =)


Released. Go beat it :D

freeman15912/02/2013 14:36

Originally posted by Ackn_
Looks so awesome.I want to see the hero who will beat it!

LEWLY beat it he is the man

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.