kz_synergy_x2 - shes back

Started by pLANE mapper
04/10/2010 03:29
Page 3 of 7
zythH^ moviemaker24/08/2011 01:52

The map is dead? :C

Or pLANE died making this? cuz you wont survive xD

Balcer26/08/2011 21:50

plane broken his fingers until tested map

Mallee mapper26/08/2011 22:46

The techno part really makes me get a nice feeling!

awaq04/10/2011 16:37

Originally posted by zythH^
The map is dead? :C

Or pLANE died making this? cuz you wont survive xD

Kirman mapper Tournament #204/10/2011 17:09

i feel it will be great map

MAKEH LoVe GirL11/10/2011 05:29

Originally posted by Balcer
plane broken his fingers until tested map???


hm^ mapper VIP23/12/2011 11:52

New status pLANE ?
:)

ivansky24/12/2011 16:41

black and yellow theme :D

xdrive28/12/2011 02:13

i think pLANE got married and now is growing up his childrens... I guess he forgot about this project.

Gargoyle28/12/2011 03:55

Originally posted by ganjA!
i think pLANE got married and now is growing up his childrens... I guess he forgot about this project.


I think you died irl.

xdrive29/12/2011 17:41

almost.. my girlfriend left me :(

Brummbär17/01/2012 16:33

Cant wait to heel beat that

Twix^29/03/2012 11:16

Can't wait for beat this map!

Ft.skY29/03/2012 12:27

Wait m@ugli :D

beuhnoix15/04/2012 20:55

So wat?

FLP17/04/2012 09:37

I totally forgot about this,so are we gonna see it any time soon or this is another aborted project?

Bu7ler17/04/2012 12:03

I think it's aborted project, because seems like Plane isn't visiting xtreme-jumps that often.

Twix^24/04/2012 13:05(edited 01/12/2012 04:33)

^_(

pLANE mapper09/05/2012 05:35

I'll announce some good news soon,
sorry for the wait

Originally posted by Twix^
Can't wait for beat this map!


^ haha, youre funny >:)

Twix^09/05/2012 06:12(edited 01/12/2012 04:33)

Yes :D

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.