Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?

Started by WqkO
24/07/2014 14:07
Page 1 of 7
WqkO24/07/2014 14:07(edited 24/07/2014 14:26)

Hey guys!

I would like you to fill this quick survey http://strawpoll.me/2182293 with honesty. The results could be quite interesting!

Thanks! :D

EDIT: The choice "Used it while recording demos that I then claimed clean" also apply to screenshots.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #124/07/2014 14:31

Done.

None, I've never used any.

leggie24/07/2014 14:56

i am none of those options....

knoxville24/07/2014 15:02

atl gonna rig this vote! inb4 every1 has cheated demos here but tbh every1 used a cheat at some point :)

Nokkan24/07/2014 15:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4e3BDVw7h8

Originally posted by Nokkan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4e3BDVw7h8

It's incomplete, should have added a basketball hoop with LyNn playing and the other behalf of him playing the piano in the corner of the court.

propanelj record holder24/07/2014 18:22

admit it people, you all have tried it on lan

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #124/07/2014 18:29(edited 24/07/2014 18:32)

Originally posted by propane
admit it people, you all have tried it on lan


Never, simply because I haven't found any. Sometimes I wish I could try like a slowmo just to understand how it works, I mean, do you even control your mouse or things like that?

I don't know if that is a hack but I once tried a script in 2008 for LJ that I've downloaded at FPSbanana, but that was terrible, you were like doing 780° on your self and then jump with 30 strafes, got kicked at the first time I tried this on a deathrun server :D

Ryderc24/07/2014 18:41(edited 24/07/2014 18:41)

I used a lot of script, but I don't consider it like cheating, because it's pretty hard to control, and really easy to spot.
And now, it doesn't really work with protocol 48.

And I already use a software who can slow-mo any .exe in your computer, it's not really an hack for cs, but still, it help me building some script.

So I said no, but i'm a bit bordeline :p

D2B24/07/2014 19:00

Sorry man Ive never used any :D

goatse24/07/2014 20:15

used only wallhack xD

kQbmigrecord holder25/07/2014 04:42

I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

Zippow25/07/2014 09:44

Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe

kQbmigrecord holder25/07/2014 10:08

Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.

kaynerecord holder25/07/2014 10:37

Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.

oh my god this is the best post i have read in a long time, thumbs up napz

beuhnoix25/07/2014 11:34(edited 25/07/2014 11:35)

Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.


Indeed thumbsup bra !

ps : XJ should had a "like" system for every post in the forum.. Would be easier !

WqkO26/07/2014 14:50

Thanks for filling this up guys, quite interesting results... :D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #226/07/2014 15:21

Used slowmo @ kzromania in 2011 for 2 LJ-type map record.
I've used slowmo quite alot on my lan for testing my maps, mostly for shortcuts or just to estimate an uber run.

PU9makerrecord holder26/07/2014 15:27

Ive tried slowmo too recently. I was curious how LyNn could do so many wrs in such a short period of time. Anyway I had aboslutely no control over my movements nor bhops..

eightbO VIP26/07/2014 15:30


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ.

kQbmig


np shawh3en x

Page 1 of 7

Please log in to post replies.