Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?

Started by WqkO
24/07/2014 14:07
Page 7 of 7
kQbmigrecord holder30/07/2014 18:55

Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I'm entitled to my opinion. Oh and I meant had an impact as in revolutionizing the scene. I'm pretty sure moxx doesn't belong in that list.


Well lets be honest, bro.

You cheated.
You are a maggot.
You are scum.

Your opinion means less than some 14 yr old bulgarian who signed up 3 days ago and has completed bkz_goldbhop in 35 minutes.

End of discussion.


Okay, let's be honest.

1. You are a sycophant.
2. You will never be more than average at anything in life.
3. You never had an original thought in your life.

That pretty much sums up your opinon's worth on this site.
The discussion is not over until i say it's over. And I'm not your bro, peasant.

sooshkarecord holder30/07/2014 19:00(edited 30/07/2014 19:00)

talk about contribution, kznoob is the best forum poster ever! he proved everyone's silliness in that camping thread. he embarassed xj admins so bad they had to delete the thread.

knoxville30/07/2014 19:03

napz confirmed god of xj. please save us mighty uncle gaben and release the patches.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP30/07/2014 21:59

Originally posted by Cobrex
words


hey look cobrex responding seriously to an ironic bait post. cobrex if you had a decent reading comprehension level you would probably tell how serious i was actually being with that post (minus the atL part he's actually insane). my point was that you tend to take everything people say and amplify it by making things more even melodramatic and ridiculous than it was ever intended to be. which surprise look what you did. but i'll go down some of your presumptions on my personality. i don't think i'm anyone special i just play kreedz and enjoy it. i hope that i've actually contributed at least SOMETHING worthwhile to XJ/KZ as a whole through either my demos or maybe something i did behind the scenes regarding streaming or something but youre probably right on this one. contrary to popular belief i actually take the time to read your posts whether or not i disagree and i'll let you know like i did. i guess thats where you came up with the whole "he hates everyone whos opinion he doesn't agree with". at least i read everyones posts (mainly) and come up with a different opinion that isn't what everyone is circlejerking to.

i don't know why youre bringing up top 5 (maybe because the whole credibility thing) because i never claimed that it makes me superior in any way i think youre just drawing more conclusions off random posts. also the whole "geek the game/go to your LAN" is a bit contradicting coming from someone with over 4,300 hours and 60 hours/2 weeks. not to mention i haven't touched 1.6 in a few months but i think you were just trying to come up with more straws to grasp.

also i don't think i've ever heard someone who has recently talked to me use the words sadistic or arrogant to describe my personality but hey it looks like NAPZ hasn't changed at all. great bait you got me!

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP30/07/2014 22:00

maybe i should take the knoxville approach and make it extremely evident when i'm being serious or not...Lolz

kQbmigrecord holder30/07/2014 22:13

I just think it's funny how some of us share the same point of view on you. There's gotta be at least a TINY bit of truth in what we think about you. but HEY whatever floats your fucking boat.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #130/07/2014 22:43

i once played with the /speed plugin

Cobrex mapper Tournament #230/07/2014 22:56

Originally posted by pizzah
words


^ i liked how you quoted everything by changing it to "words" .. and im serious! so i copy :(
Well I know I tend to be melodramatic about subjects. I agree, thats one flaw from me .. can't change it that much.
I took your comment very personal indeed. I'll just stop here as I've flooded this thread already with good and bad points.
I'll save all the text from here since its good somehow to remember such things ... who knows when someone like me and napz will start a war again ? meh :)
PS : NeW must be banned ... using that xtreme-cheat speed bullcr*p :*

Kraeft30/07/2014 22:58

Originally posted by pizzah
maybe i should take the knoxville approach and make it extremely evident when i'm being serious or not...Lolz


http://i.imgur.com/XSYP833.gif

when monkeys throw poo at eachother, it's funnier to watch than to participate

WeMeRA30/07/2014 23:07

I like to think that every memeber here on XJ have contributed to the kz scene with something. Atleast every active member. Writing in the forums, movies, trickjumps, runs, longjumps, etc.. the list will be to long.

I love you all for all the great time I had on XJ around 2009 -> 2011

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP30/07/2014 23:25

Great Job Guys

glad we cleared that up...but there's still 1 person in the minority who still sincerely thinks like that.. Oh Well

also Kraeft great advice i usually avoid shitposting but sometimes the urge is overwhelming especially when you get responses like that

IceVip31/07/2014 18:23

This thread makes me write the story of my life..


too bad i don't have one

znx01/08/2014 11:03

Originally posted by NeW
i once played with the /speed plugin


Totally badass!

rawerecord holder Tournament #102/08/2014 05:35

I've never used hacks, but is fun to read the comments here.

PiilsnEr02/08/2014 07:31

Finally some fucking drama.. This is what XJ needs 4real this is entertaining I svear on my turtlecock I would watch a stream with a chat and u guys just fight damn id get off 2 that!

kz`Moxx mapper07/08/2014 17:46(edited 07/08/2014 17:49)

I would love to see if Cobrex statement changed from "Used slowmo @ kzromania in 2011", I mean after he got busted on Cosy https://cosy-climbing.net/comment.php?comment.news.950 .
Did your priorities to contribute to/for the community change?

kaynerecord holder08/08/2014 04:58

Originally posted by kz`Moxx
I would love to see if Cobrex statement changed from "Used slowmo @ kzromania in 2011", I mean after he got busted on Cosy https://cosy-climbing.net/comment.php?comment.news.950 .
Did your priorities to contribute to/for the community change?

oooh LOL. 2 times..bwahahah

chrizZo10/08/2014 00:54

Originally posted by Zippow
Wow I feel offended, oh wait... all three of you, napz and lolz are in the same
C:\program files\Cheaterstryingtocompensatesmallpenisdisorder\cheaterswhogotcaught folder
[...]


The small penis disorder is a very serious medical disease and can cause severe psychological illnesses like depressions etc. I find it very rude of you to abuse this topic for such a purpose. One does not automatically cheat with a small benis. I can prove this to you (just you), pm me. And if others still don't believe me, I will just cheat to prove the point that I am clean.

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.