Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?
Originally posted by kQbmigAnd the Risk LEGEND pops up outa nowhere!
moxx? That guy has only contributed to XJ by making it look unprofessional with his shitty interviews. Don't be a suck up.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO UR TALKIN ABOUT U LILFUCK? fucking mad cheaters always mad about other ppl but meh "i did nothing wrong lololol i only cheatz once XD XD XD"
literally worse than putin this napz person
I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. Don't tell me you're enjoying his interviews/late night encounter thing.
Originally posted by knoxvilleDO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO UR TALKIN ABOUT U LILFUCK? fucking mad cheaters always mad about other ppl but meh "i did nothing wrong lololol i only cheatz once XD XD XD"
For the moment Knoxville, none of your intervention has been useful in any way in that thread.
And I don't even talk about your spam with some "Kappa" and other twitch thing.
So please refrain yourself from being annoying and insulting, I'm sure you can do better than that.
Originally posted by Nubby-_-I hate when i see someone like kayne, nothing personal but you have cheated more than once and we know it, you acted bad and we know it... its annoyng when you begin making fun that u r clean, u r top5, top1, the best or whatever, indeed you are good, you have skills but talking that way...
sure i've cheated more than once under different names while i was banned as kayne, but under this nick i have honestly only cheated once and that the truth, that will never change.
i never claimed to be the best tho, even when i was #1 i wasnt the best at that time, i just nerded the most.I dont even think im in the top5 of the best players, just top5 for who had the time to nerd the most :)
Originally posted by kQbmigI can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. Don't tell me you're enjoying his interviews/late night enocounter thing.
i'm talking about contributing to KZ, and if you seriously have no idea what moxx has done for KZ then i really feel for you
Originally posted by leggiei'm talking about contributing to KZ, and if you seriously have no idea what moxx has done for KZ then i really feel for you
Moxx wasn't the most mature either. I don't have any grief against him, but the one time I get to talk with him, it was a bit annoying.
And one thing I don't like here, is that : "You dont even know what somebody has done for the community."
I know it's probably true, but I don't know, I read it so much that the sentence lost his meaning. You should all find an other way to say it D:
It look like the admin are a big secret community doing secret thing and stuff and must not talk about it.
Forgive my ignorance. But the only people that had an impact on the scene are the following: Zhady, Brian, Supa, Koukouz, Ted Bundy, Bibo. As for work behind the scene: Faker, ndR, e-dark.
Originally posted by kQbmigForgive my ignorance. But the only people that had an impact on the scene are the following: Zhady, Brian, Supa, Koukouz, Ted Bundy, Bibo. As for work behind the scene: Faker, ndR, e-dark.
maybe i could forgive your ignorance but please read what i was actually saying.. and if you seriously think that they are the only people that have had an impact or contributed to helping Kz/XJ then i don't think you should keep talking
I'm entitled to my opinion. Oh and I meant had an impact as in revolutionizing the scene. I'm pretty sure moxx doesn't belong in that list.
I'm grateful for all these praises but I find it sad you take all of this that seriously.
It's annoying to be or to feel insulted but shouldn't it be better to just ignore such negative comments? Do your thing, enjoy what you like and and try to ignore people hating on you.
I don't know who's right or wrong, and I don't really care to be honest, but arguing like this is unlikely going to fix anything, as no one seems inclined to change his mind nor make peace.
It's sad that every thread is a pretext to settle accounts.
Thread was cool until it went off-topic :(
I guess it generates some activity though... :-)
Originally posted by RydercOriginally posted by knoxvilleDO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO UR TALKIN ABOUT U LILFUCK? fucking mad cheaters always mad about other ppl but meh "i did nothing wrong lololol i only cheatz once XD XD XD"
For the moment Knoxville, none of your intervention has been useful in any way in that thread.
And I don't even talk about your spam with some "Kappa" and other twitch thing.
So please refrain yourself from being annoying and insulting, I'm sure you can do better than that.
tbh? every comment in here is about who cheats, who has been cheating, who still is cheating... and if its not about that its about who has the "right" of talking about this because they did something "that mattered".
there is no real question in this whole conversation except some ppl want other ppl banned and/or defend other ppl because they were banned and have a bad reputation, there is no outcome in this except personal opinions and views of cheaters clashing against each other nothing else.
do you really think this thread leads to somewhere?
Originally posted by knoxvilledo you really think this thread leads to somewhere?
No, but you're not helping by trolling in it :/
Originally posted by ShoCkOriginally posted by znxOriginally posted by ShoCkOriginally posted by znxI've done strafe emulator + slowmo for testing out the lowest possible times on speedmaps and came to realise that 20.xx is possible on drewbie_longjumps. Never submitted a single demo though.
That's not the subject of the thread man, please stick to what cobrex, finzer, moxx and knoville discuss. And please, be fierce.
Go on.
Sorry, I didn't quite understand if you were sarcastic or not! :(
I replied to the main thread, not the offtopic discussion happening. Sorry if I failed to communicate it in my first post.
Nothing is your fault. Sorry, I fail at being sarcastic/funny/cool. Somebody kill me :/
Haha sorry! I thought you were serious at first. ^^
btw you're totally great at being sarcastic/funny/cool . 10/10. :3
Its so weird, the same guys that troll here each other used to play and have fun together... that's really sad, chill guys
Originally posted by kQbmigI'm entitled to my opinion. Oh and I meant had an impact as in revolutionizing the scene. I'm pretty sure moxx doesn't belong in that list.
Well lets be honest, bro.
You cheated.
You are a maggot.
You are scum.
Your opinion means less than some 14 yr old bulgarian who signed up 3 days ago and has completed bkz_goldbhop in 35 minutes.
End of discussion.
Originally posted by leggielmfao this thread... i find it extremely amusing how you guys are arguing over "contributing" when lets be honest, there is only 2 people that have posted in this thread that have any right what so ever to even think they have contributed to Kz (moxx/ndR).... arguing over absolutely nothing... napz pull your head out of your ass, cobrex stop being a hypocrite, nubby don't listen to what people around you assume, pizza just laugh and shock.... man... comedian.
P.S
ALIENS.
leggie aren't you being a little bit silly now? Both NAPZ and Cobrex are makers of kz maps. That means both of them are contributing to kz. Even yourself contributed by being a demochecker. Honestly i don't even understand this sudden discussion about contribution. In my opinion everyone is contributing to kz by supporting kz in any way. or just by playing the game. KZ would be nothing if there was no one playing it.
niken can we keep it on topic pls, what's your experience with cheats? :)
Originally posted by eightbOniken can we keep it on topic pls, what's your experience with cheats? :)
My experience is that i submitted a cheated 257 block demo at xj like 3 years ago, recorded by monk. Not saying it makes me any better than any other people caught cheating. Ohh and i have a secret tp hack i use at endo when no one is speccing me to take pro 1s. Ohh damn, now it's not that secret anymore i guess.
Originally posted by ZippowOriginally posted by kQbmigI'm entitled to my opinion. Oh and I meant had an impact as in revolutionizing the scene. I'm pretty sure moxx doesn't belong in that list.
Well lets be honest, bro.
You cheated.
You are a maggot.
You are scum.
Your opinion means less than some 14 yr old bulgarian who signed up 3 days ago and has completed bkz_goldbhop in 35 minutes.
End of discussion.
or less than 14 yo swedish how signed up 3 days ago and has completed bkz_goldbhop for 35 minutes for that matter :)
Originally posted by kQbmigForgive my ignorance. But the only people that had an impact on the scene are the following: Zhady, Brian, Supa, Koukouz, Ted Bundy, Bibo, funcrusher. As for work behind the scene: Faker, ndR, e-dark.
fyp.
Please log in to post replies.