Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?
Originally posted by kQbmigDude you look like someone who barely finished high school if at all. HORRIBLE punctuation, and poor sentence structure.
And when he fails to bring a proper comeback It's back to the good ol' grammar-cop-technique to bring home the victory, wow napz u have been unbanned for what like 2 weeks and you've already managed to show everyone your true colors.
don't skip ur meds bro
I do remember that napz cheated on kz_cg_venice after shnz beated his record 3 releases in a row or something like that. So why, napz, are you talking about spr1n's jb and not shnz?
Spr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
Originally posted by kQbmigSpr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
So where is your proof about spr1n really hacking , sad fag
Originally posted by fakan36Originally posted by kQbmigSpr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
So where is your proof about spr1n really hacking , sad fag
^
Originally posted by fakan36Originally posted by kQbmigSpr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
So where is your proof about spr1n really hacking , sad fag
lynn is legit) no proof given)
Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by fakan36Originally posted by kQbmigSpr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
So where is your proof about spr1n really hacking , sad fag
lynn is legit) no proof given)
Lynn was busted by demochecking team , he was using slowmo , spr1n was not busted tho he is legit until there is proof he is cheating , all this are just conspiracy theories how people who were actually good are all cheaters.. someone should just lock this thread because it was supposed for people to tell about their experience with cheats and to fill the strawpoll , not to blame players
You see only kids like fagan36, believes e-dark can catch any cheater. EVERYONE knows it's impossible to make a JB on an invis wall in the MIDDLE of your run, you gullible retard.
Originally posted by fakan36Originally posted by propaneOriginally posted by fakan36Originally posted by kQbmigSpr1n is just one of the many guys out there who cheats and gets away with it.
The reason I picked spr1n is because his JB hack is so blatant that I think everyone would agree. On the other hand, had I picked a guy like VNS for example, everyone would have said: Wow you're a sad fag with no proof.
So where is your proof about spr1n really hacking , sad fag
lynn is legit) no proof given)
Lynn was busted by demochecking team , he was using slowmo , spr1n was not busted tho he is legit until there is proof he is cheating , all this are just conspiracy theories how people who were actually good are all cheaters.. someone should just lock this thread because it was supposed for people to tell about their experience with cheats and to fill the strawpoll , not to blame players
den wy we no habe seen le proof? )) only proof was big text on fr0ntp4g3) maby lies in text
Originally posted by kQbmigYou see only kids like fagan36, believes e-dark can catch any cheater. EVERYONE knows it's impossible to make a JB on an invis wall in the MIDDLE of your run, you gullible retard.
oh please , calling me kid and making fun of a nickname and calling others retards.. you are so mature boy.. and nothing is impossible , you are just too butthurted and jealous , and I don't believe e-dark can catch any cheater , but you just can't blame someone without any proof :).. If you are so sure and want to blame people just go and make some proof , make a new demochecking program , or go prove some points maybe? ;)..
fakan, grow up please.
Reading all the shit you guys wrote in here, I must say that I'm on NAPZ's side.
Fakan, you really believe everyone on XJ is clean? So TV is all true, right?
IF you'd like to know, there was NO proof of lynn's cheats, even though he used more than one. I guess kayne is legit too! Again, seems like you can't read between the lines.
You all don't get what NAPZ is trying to say ... he left a mark on this scene more than any of you all together(the ones that are insulting him), yet you diss him for cheating in one demo. Talking about childish behaviour ...
So if shNz gets caught with a cheat in ONLY ONE DEMO, you'll all be dissin' him, right? no matter that he owned the scene so many years with his clean demos.
Originally posted by fakan36Originally posted by kQbmigYou see only kids like fagan36, believes e-dark can catch any cheater. EVERYONE knows it's impossible to make a JB on an invis wall in the MIDDLE of your run, you gullible retard.
oh please , calling me kid and making fun of a nickname and calling others retards.. you are so mature boy.. and nothing is impossible , you are just too butthurted and jealous , and I don't believe e-dark can catch any cheater , but you just can't blame someone without any proof :).. If you are so sure and want to blame people just go and make some proof , make a new demochecking program , or go prove some points maybe? ;)..
LMFAO, what a fucking hypocrite! Who the fuck just called me a sad fag? And if you don't believe e-dark can catch any cheater, then why do you even question my suspicion about spr1n to begin with? Seriously everytime I read comments like that, my IQ drops by 10 points. I better fucking leave before I become as dull as Zippow himself.
Cobrex, i'm positive fakan didn’t say that every recorder is clean. He actually said that e-dark himself couldn’t bust every cheater out there. So I’m not sure where your assumption comes from.
It’s also funny how you, napz and propane are trying to make fun of him, calling him names and saying that he should grow up when he is the one who acts more mature than the three of you.
NAPZ “leaving marks”? You seem to idolize him for his skills and take everything he said for granted.
Cheating on purpose, whether it’s on a single demo or hundreds, tells a lot about one’s moral. It also seems that napz could now cheat as much as he wants, that wouldn’t change your opinion on him, since he “left his mark”. That tells a lot about your personality too.
Originally posted by kQbmigYou see only kids like fagan36, believes e-dark can catch any cheater. EVERYONE knows it's impossible to make a JB on an invis wall in the MIDDLE of your run, you gullible retard.
Not guilty until proven otherwise.
It's "possible" to do a JB on a invis wall. So why should it not be possible in the middle of a run ?
With 100/1000/10000/10000000 tries, it would be possible.
I don't know, and don't care about who is right or wrong, I don't want to take position.
But if you can't prove anything, what's the point ?
Admin can't remove a demo just because you ask it.
You should all remember that fighting over nothing is the most unproductive thing possible, and I don't only talk to kQbmig here, there is plenty of other people calling each other name here, who should get a little ban to learn to respect each other.
It look like a kindergarten here.
finzEr, when I wrote that, fakan's latest post wasn't there. If you didn't notice, he gave the vibe of "e-dark catches all cheaters", then he contradicted himself.
He acts mature? Lets say napz's behaviour was abit childish, but mine too? Where? Am I missing something?
NAPZ left marks ... the biggest one : took t3dbundy's last demo that was imposs for most to beat (at that time) on coldbhop. Then coldbhop, history of venice & other maps. He is known by many players. VNS has more demos, though not many know him.
I don't quite idolize him .. yes, I respect him. Cheating one time doesn't make you a huge vilain, a person not to respect at all. Yes, it changes things, but its the purpouse that matters abit. Anyway, XJ was and is still promoting cheaters, you need to agree with that.
I hate fakan's attitude : if they're not caught, then they're not cheaters. Now tell me how many times was that proven wrong ... its just a matter of time.
finzEr, let's not talk about your retarded ass avatar.
Where's your mark on the scene btw?
Originally posted by CobrexfinzEr, when I wrote that, fakan's latest post wasn't there. If you didn't notice, he gave the vibe of "e-dark catches all cheaters", then he contradicted himself.
He acts mature? Lets say napz's behaviour was abit childish, but mine too? Where? Am I missing something?
NAPZ left marks ... the biggest one : took t3dbundy's last demo that was imposs for most to beat (at that time) on coldbhop. Then coldbhop, history of venice & other maps. He is known by many players. VNS has more demos, though not many know him.
I don't quite idolize him .. yes, I respect him. Cheating one time doesn't make you a huge vilain, a person not to respect at all. Yes, it changes things, but its the purpouse that matters abit. Anyway, XJ was and is still promoting cheaters, you need to agree with that.
I hate fakan's attitude : if they're not caught, then they're not cheaters. Now tell me how many times was that proven wrong ... its just a matter of time.
finzEr, let's not talk about your retarded ass avatar.
Where's your mark on the scene btw?
I never gave a "vibe of "e-dark catches all cheaters" you just made this up your mind ,and I never said all cheaters are catched and if no they are legit , I said they are legit until they are catched , because you can't just blame people without any proof , I never said they can't be cheaters if they are not caught I said they are legit and cannot being blamed on until they are caught , these are two different things man , but yeah seems like I should grow up and start being a sheep and follow what everyone says ;).. So yeah let's just blame people without knowing the facts and having any proofs , that seems logical.
I really thought you would respond in a mature way cobrex, guess i was wrong.
My "retarded ass avatar"? what does it have to do with anything i said? pls enlighten me
"The marks I left on this scene?" this is exactly what i was trying to prove. It's not because someone has wr's and whatnot that it makes his opinion more valid. You know that right? So again, what does it have to do with anything? I can't have an opinion because i didn't beat coldbhop record? Wai, am i even allowed to write in this part of the forums?
Originally posted by RydercOriginally posted by kQbmigYou see only kids like fagan36, believes e-dark can catch any cheater. EVERYONE knows it's impossible to make a JB on an invis wall in the MIDDLE of your run, you gullible retard.
Not guilty until proven otherwise.
It's "possible" to do a JB on a invis wall. So why should it not be possible in the middle of a run ?
With 100/1000/10000/10000000 tries, it would be possible.
I don't know, and don't care about who is right or wrong, I don't want to take position.
But if you can't prove anything, what's the point ?
Admin can't remove a demo just because you ask it.
You should all remember that fighting over nothing is the most unproductive thing possible, and I don't only talk to kQbmig here, there is plenty of other people calling each other name here, who should get a little ban to learn to respect each other.
It look like a kindergarten here.
"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great.
Yes, I know it's possible, but you have to take in consideration that he actually made 2 jbs BEFORE the he made the one on the invis wall. That would make it 1/100000000000000000000000000. That should be about enough to make your bullshit detector go off
Originally posted by kQbmig"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander the Great.
Yes, I know it's possible, but you have to take in consideration that he actually made 2 jbs BEFORE the he made the one on the invis wall. That would make it 1/100000000000000000000000000. That should be about enough to make your bullshit detector go off
Even if you were right, what can we do about that ? Remove the demo ? Just because he beats the odd ?
You know it would be unfair.
i know its immature but http://i.imgur.com/RRiz3.gif
Please log in to post replies.