Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?

Started by WqkO
24/07/2014 14:07
Page 2 of 7
WqkO26/07/2014 16:37

Personally I tried a script, a slow-mo and a strafe enhancer called funnytest.amx (idk if that's the original name tho). But only on my lan for fun! :D

leggie26/07/2014 17:11

Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

remind me again exactly what your point was for cheating?

kQbmigrecord holder26/07/2014 17:33

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

remind me again exactly what your point was for cheating?


Well my point was to that prove that there's a lot of cheaters on XJ. And even though I got banned I still believe there is. Three jbs in a run one of them being on invis wall, nuff said.

leggie26/07/2014 21:08

Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

remind me again exactly what your point was for cheating?


Well my point was to that prove that there's a lot of cheaters on XJ. And even though I got banned I still believe there is. Three jbs in a run one of them being on invis wall, nuff said.


;) maybe a bit more towards shnz than anybody else xD?

knoxville26/07/2014 21:21

napz mad cos bad? cant do 3jbs in a row not even with hax biblethump

musaka26/07/2014 21:35

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

remind me again exactly what your point was for cheating?


Well my point was to that prove that there's a lot of cheaters on XJ. And even though I got banned I still believe there is. Three jbs in a run one of them being on invis wall, nuff said.


;) maybe a bit more towards shnz than anybody else xD?

HAHAHAHAH,towards shnz?You don't know who spr1n is?Mr.20 jumpbugs in a row? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFrHAK8dxw

leggie26/07/2014 21:48

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.

remind me again exactly what your point was for cheating?


Well my point was to that prove that there's a lot of cheaters on XJ. And even though I got banned I still believe there is. Three jbs in a run one of them being on invis wall, nuff said.


;) maybe a bit more towards shnz than anybody else xD?

HAHAHAHAH,towards shnz?You don't know who spr1n is?Mr.20 jumpbugs in a row? watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFrHAK8dxw


..... you don't get it :P napz thinks/thought shnz cheats when he kept taking demos back from napz so quickly... so ye

FAME26/07/2014 22:55

It's much easier to make undetectable jb hack than any other cheat, and to be honest, spr1n's jumpbugs looks like kielor's jb hack.

WeMeRA27/07/2014 00:43

Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.


Seems weird. If you know he is making tj movies then you obviously watched them. So it seems that atleast one person wants to watch them. And I saw there was few other peepz who agreed with you. Same goes for them.

I personally don't know who this dude is, was just trying to get some thoughts in for you guys. Think before flame.

Zippow27/07/2014 08:42

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.

oh my god this is the best post i have read in a long time, thumbs up napz


Wow I feel offended, oh wait... all three of you, napz and lolz are in the same
C:\program files\Cheaterstryingtocompensatesmallpenisdisorder\cheaterswhogotcaught folder

sup bros

I'd rather jump around doing trickjumps for the fun of it than infect an honest community with third party program to show everybody how much I need attention.

What you cheaters fail to understand is that you are lowest members in the hierarchy in any community / game.

hehe

propanelj record holder27/07/2014 10:39

^hes got a point

Kraeft27/07/2014 11:16

idd, mini dicks always ruin the fun

kQbmigrecord holder27/07/2014 12:34

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by kQbmig
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by kQbmig
I guess me and fame can't participate in this poll. There's no option called: Yes, but only to prove a point.


The point being that you are stuped as fuk? hehe


Says the kid with a 2 digit IQ. Dude I'm far superior to you in every fucking single way, and you know it. Go make another random shitty trickjump movie that no one wants to watch, please.


Seems weird. If you know he is making tj movies then you obviously watched them. So it seems that atleast one person wants to watch them. And I saw there was few other peepz who agreed with you. Same goes for them.

I personally don't know who this dude is, was just trying to get some thoughts in for you guys. Think before flame.


I think I've seen two of his movies, but I closed both after the 10-20 second mark.

Lol at this guy dude go get your cheats to beat shnz and dream to take spr1n's demo. You closed the movie after 10 seconds HAHAHAHAHAHA BET YOU WATCHED IT 10 TIMES , mister superior with big iq equal of a monkey .Cheat to prove a point HOW PATETHIC AND DARE TO SUBMIT THE DEMO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.You make ppl jumps from their window dude.... byeee

kQbmigrecord holder27/07/2014 19:29

Dude you look like someone who barely finished high school if at all. HORRIBLE punctuation, and poor sentence structure.

Originally posted by fame
It's much easier to make undetectable jb hack than any other cheat, and to be honest, spr1n's jumpbugs looks like kielor's jb hack.

How can jumpbugs look anything like cheat? It's not like they are distinct from all each other or that your eye can catch, unlike strafes.

FAME27/07/2014 19:57(edited 27/07/2014 19:59)

Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by fame
It's much easier to make undetectable jb hack than any other cheat, and to be honest, spr1n's jumpbugs looks like kielor's jb hack.

How can jumpbugs look anything like cheat? It's not like they are distinct from all each other or that your eye can catch, unlike strafes.

In spr1n's case jumpbugs are different, for example in his wigbl0ck demos he always making his first jumpbug with ctrl+scroll and other two with ctrl+space (thats how kielor's hack do). I know that it's possible to make jbs with ctrl+space, but I simply don't see reason to geek two different ways of doing jbs, when you can geek only one, but do it perferctly.

I don't saying that he is cheating, it's just my opinion.

P.S. Even tho he is cheating, there is no way to prove it.

knoxville27/07/2014 22:00

impossible

P.S. but very hard

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/07/2014 22:10

Used a bhop script before playing kz and discovering it was possible without script.
Tried busted cheaters' cheats when I was demo admin (Simen.biao slowmotion for example) and found it harder to use than jumping regularly.

PiilsnEr28/07/2014 00:50

if I knew how to cheat id do it tho

Page 2 of 7

Please log in to post replies.