Strawpoll survey: What is your experience with hacks?

Started by WqkO
24/07/2014 14:07
Page 5 of 7

Originally posted by znx
I've done strafe emulator + slowmo for testing out the lowest possible times on speedmaps and came to realise that 20.xx is possible on drewbie_longjumps. Never submitted a single demo though.

That's not the subject of the thread man, please stick to what cobrex, finzer, moxx and knoville discuss. And please, be fierce.

Go on.

SzczupaK29/07/2014 21:55

@This topic is going so offtopic.

I'm using cheat when some new one gets in my hands i own an hns server. So im just looking for some bugs, timings etc. And then pass this info to my admins. Whats so special about those hacks. So I use it for my own I never recorded demo with it also i didnt join any server with it. I use it for research only. Cheating is fun thing for lan to fly etc. but when u r cheating in public or sending cheated demos u r not good, u r not tricking administration, u r tricking ur selve.

Peace

WeMeRA29/07/2014 22:17

What cheat did fame use?

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP29/07/2014 23:04

alright cobrex thinks bibika cheats i think any last credibility he had is out of the window now.

i think we should add him to an exclusive list of people whos posts we shouldn't take seriously anymore. the list includes Great People such as AtL

Also I've Never Cheated. Shame on ALL of you.

knoxville29/07/2014 23:12

i ate half a pizza today.

kQbmigrecord holder29/07/2014 23:34

Originally posted by pizzah
alright cobrex thinks bibika cheats i think any last credibility he had is out of the window now.

i think we should add him to an exclusive list of people whos posts we shouldn't take seriously anymore. the list includes Great People such as AtL

Also I've Never Cheated. Shame on ALL of you.


Such a prestigious list. Could you please add my name to it as well?

vU^29/07/2014 23:50

xtreme-cheats.eu

@topic....i've never tried any kinda hack/script.

Nubby-_-30/07/2014 07:09

There will always be people who think that someone cheats.
Its weird about spr1n indeed, we all have tried to land many crazy jb's and we all know the result.

And about lynn?As you know we just saw front page news like, wow he is busted, nothing more about proof.Yea he is more than suspicious but i think admins banned him because they felt guilty about the situation here and all the people that were pissed off.

There are few guys that obviously cheat, but yes, no proof, thats why i will not tell names.

If i do it this way. "HE CHEATS!" There jumped some xj members names in your head, right? Without saying them.Everyone have the right to says what he thinks.So dont hate me like you talk bullshit or wait... i dont want to flame napz, but my english isnt good so please dont attack me. :)

I hate when i see someone like kayne, nothing personal but you have cheated more than once and we know it, you acted bad and we know it... its annoyng when you begin making fun that u r clean, u r top5, top1, the best or whatever, indeed you are good, you have skills but talking that way...

I want to ask for example, what about nikita, have you ever watched him in public? His bhops, ducks, speed, i dont say it directly, he is a cheater, but come on... most of the members here know how the game goes on.

I want just to say there will be always full of cheaters that were not caught no matter what the game is, super mario or cs 1.6


Kz before 4-5 years was so fun, skill levels were not that big, but i've watched every single demo.. now i just look at the front page like "pff again him, and doesnt even notice the beast time, bcos i know its cheated, but still will be beaten next release.There is no more compititon, just hate, i will crush him.. how dare he take my demo, if i cant beat him i will cheat and they will not catch me, but if they do i will make excuses, they will unbann me and everything is ok.


Nothing personal guys, just share my opinion.Dont flame.

P.S. i have tried that "lolz cheat" just to see how it works, the ducks were amazing and so fun to do.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/07/2014 10:01(edited 30/07/2014 10:02)

Image

I've always loved threads like this

znx30/07/2014 10:55

Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by znx
I've done strafe emulator + slowmo for testing out the lowest possible times on speedmaps and came to realise that 20.xx is possible on drewbie_longjumps. Never submitted a single demo though.

That's not the subject of the thread man, please stick to what cobrex, finzer, moxx and knoville discuss. And please, be fierce.

Go on.


Sorry, I didn't quite understand if you were sarcastic or not! :(

I replied to the main thread, not the offtopic discussion happening. Sorry if I failed to communicate it in my first post.

KyU.K30/07/2014 12:29(edited 30/07/2014 12:29)

there is only one person who was (accidently?) using cheat that i respect: FoF

random Tournament #330/07/2014 12:44

Who will cheat will be dork, best anticheat no one wants to be dork!

Originally posted by znx
Originally posted by ShoCk
Originally posted by znx
I've done strafe emulator + slowmo for testing out the lowest possible times on speedmaps and came to realise that 20.xx is possible on drewbie_longjumps. Never submitted a single demo though.

That's not the subject of the thread man, please stick to what cobrex, finzer, moxx and knoville discuss. And please, be fierce.

Go on.


Sorry, I didn't quite understand if you were sarcastic or not! :(

I replied to the main thread, not the offtopic discussion happening. Sorry if I failed to communicate it in my first post.

Nothing is your fault. Sorry, I fail at being sarcastic/funny/cool. Somebody kill me :/

Cobrex mapper Tournament #230/07/2014 13:01

Originally posted by pizzah
alright cobrex thinks bibika cheats i think any last credibility he had is out of the window now.

i think we should add him to an exclusive list of people whos posts we shouldn't take seriously anymore. the list includes Great People such as AtL


Ok, pizza, lets follow that path if that's how you want it.
Who the hell do you think you are, seriously? You barely give a shit about whats going on, your contribution is close to zero, you hate everybody that has a different oppinion + you're a dickhead. By beating some maps, get into TOP5 & having some noob fanboys around you while you're playing is doesn't make you supperior in any way. Go geek the game and get mostly nothing out of it.
I won't get shit from people like you! Let me see you contributing to the scene and then we'll talk ... you don't post, you don't do anything except state : "X is a douche, Y is an idiot, etc". Give your interest in something and then you can judge and give an oppinion. Now go to your lan, mmkey?

After so many years I realized being friendly with everybody barely gets me anywhere. Ofc I didn't do that for a specific reason, but as for many being dissrespectful, why should I talk nice? Sorry pizza fanboys but thats the perfect example of the type of man that doesn't say anything in a conversation, except near the end, when he judges somebody out of the blue. Whats up to you if I don't quite believe in Bibika? You know shit about koukouz too then ...

By the way ... why should people close this thread? After VNS's cheat "announcement" by fame, everything went boring again.

PS : +1 nubby

kQbmigrecord holder30/07/2014 13:30

When I first met pizza^, I immediately took a liking to him, he was kind, supportive, funny, and an all-around decent guy. HOWEVER it didn't take me long before I realized he wasn't just kind because he liked me. He was just kind because he thought I was a good bunny-hopper. So in other words it wasn't genuine kindness. As soon as he started to get WR's his behavior changed for the worse. He became a sadistic, cocky, and arrogant bastard whose only purpose was to judge people, and that's how it has been ever since. It's amazing what a bit of fame can do to people.

Ryderc30/07/2014 13:36

Originally posted by Cobrex
After so many years I realized being friendly with everybody barely gets me anywhere.


I didn't found you friendly in that thread at least.

Originally posted by ShoCk
Nothing is your fault. Sorry, I fail at being sarcastic/funny/cool. Somebody kill me :/


Oh, poor ShocK, do you want a treat ?

leggie30/07/2014 14:06

lmfao this thread... i find it extremely amusing how you guys are arguing over "contributing" when lets be honest, there is only 2 people that have posted in this thread that have any right what so ever to even think they have contributed to Kz (moxx/ndR).... arguing over absolutely nothing... napz pull your head out of your ass, cobrex stop being a hypocrite, nubby don't listen to what people around you assume, pizza just laugh and shock.... man... comedian.



P.S


ALIENS.

kQbmigrecord holder30/07/2014 14:19

And the Risk LEGEND pops up outa nowhere!

moxx? That guy has only contributed to XJ by making it look unprofessional with his shitty interviews. Don't be a suck up.

beuhnoix30/07/2014 14:20

If I remember right I used to use a bhopscript in 2004-5 before starting kz. Then I started kz and played normal. Once when I was still close to ndR we were talking about that new chinese guys who did 255(?) but unfortunatly it's was with some kind of XPslower. We had a lot a fun with ndR trying it.

Then the last cheat I got in my hand was last year. atL gave it to me when I wanted to beat LyNn's rec. That's all I got.

Cheers,

kQbmigrecord holder30/07/2014 14:39

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
There will always be people who think that someone cheats.
Its weird about spr1n indeed, we all have tried to land many crazy jb's and we all know the result.

And about lynn?As you know we just saw front page news like, wow he is busted, nothing more about proof.Yea he is more than suspicious but i think admins banned him because they felt guilty about the situation here and all the people that were pissed off.

There are few guys that obviously cheat, but yes, no proof, thats why i will not tell names.

If i do it this way. "HE CHEATS!" There jumped some xj members names in your head, right? Without saying them.Everyone have the right to says what he thinks.So dont hate me like you talk bullshit or wait... i dont want to flame napz, but my english isnt good so please dont attack me. :)

I hate when i see someone like kayne, nothing personal but you have cheated more than once and we know it, you acted bad and we know it... its annoyng when you begin making fun that u r clean, u r top5, top1, the best or whatever, indeed you are good, you have skills but talking that way...

I want to ask for example, what about nikita, have you ever watched him in public? His bhops, ducks, speed, i dont say it directly, he is a cheater, but come on... most of the members here know how the game goes on.

I want just to say there will be always full of cheaters that were not caught no matter what the game is, super mario or cs 1.6


Kz before 4-5 years was so fun, skill levels were not that big, but i've watched every single demo.. now i just look at the front page like "pff again him, and doesnt even notice the beast time, bcos i know its cheated, but still will be beaten next release.There is no more compititon, just hate, i will crush him.. how dare he take my demo, if i cant beat him i will cheat and they will not catch me, but if they do i will make excuses, they will unbann me and everything is ok.


Nothing personal guys, just share my opinion.Dont flame.

P.S. i have tried that "lolz cheat" just to see how it works, the ducks were amazing and so fun to do.


I thoroughly agree with everything being said in this post.

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.